PDA

View Full Version : Re-Handout Banners From S5!

Soundlesskill
09-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Goodbye platheads, goodbye farmers (Farmes too, right?)

STS, I beg you on my bruised knees to re-handout the banners from LB! It's the only fair thing to do.

Remiem
09-18-2014, 03:55 PM
Hey there Soundless, we don't currently have any intention of re-visiting past seasons. What's done is done and we will move onward and upward! Best of luck to you in Season 7. :D

Jexetta
09-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Spacetime,

I fully support what Noisy is saying, if you look at many of the leaderboards, they have significantly shifted from where they were previously. I was totally and completely suprised at the ctf kill board shifting so much - as many as 6, 7 spots?

The players who have fought fairly and have been loyal players to space time games AND have played fairly without abusing nativex offers should be rewarded for their fair play by not taking advantage of the system in such a way.

Many of these players have been with your games for 1,2,3 years and invested signifigant time and in many cases their own hard earned money to get to where they are on the baords without abusing the system, it would be only fair to reward those players by rehanding out banners in areas where the board has shifted.

As a loyal player to all of your games for 2+ years..., I also impore you as Noisy has.

Thank you,
-Jexy

Soundlesskill
09-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey there Soundless, we don't currently have any intention of re-visiting past seasons. What's done is done and we will move onward and upward! Best of luck to you in Season 7. :D

Ouch, goodbye sportsmanship.

Anarchist
09-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Is it possible to fetch out the data?
Just to make a official list of how the LB would have been at the end of every season even without dishing out banners?

Soundlesskill
09-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Is it possible to fetch out the data?
Just to make a official list of how the LB would have been at the end of every season even without dishing out banners?

That would be good too!

Visiting
09-18-2014, 05:52 PM
Personally, I'd love to see a list of the ACTUAL GOOD players on the lb, not just people who can reset their phones and plat farm :P

Commanderkeen
09-18-2014, 06:47 PM
I dont know but I may be wrong. I saw a season 6 banner and it had 4 vertical slashes and a fifth slash going across it with the roman numeral VI on it. Is this a mistake?

Ravager
09-18-2014, 08:12 PM
I dont know but I may be wrong. I saw a season 6 banner and it had 4 vertical slashes and a fifth slash going across it with the roman numeral VI on it. Is this a mistake?

That's the PVE kills LB banner.

Instanthumor
09-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Personally, I'd love to see a list of the ACTUAL GOOD players on the lb, not just people who can reset their phones and plat farm :P

There's no way to do this. Tournament banners could count, but that's a direct measure of teamwork, not an individual's skill (not counting an individuals skill in teamwork). Would be nice...

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 12:16 AM

Just a list of how LB woulda looked

Avshow
09-19-2014, 04:10 AM
I saw you were 25th on ctf kill, right?

Goodbye platheads, goodbye farmers (Farmes too, right?)

STS, I beg you on my bruised knees to re-handout the banners from LB! It's the only fair thing to do.

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 06:08 AM
I saw you were 25th on ctf kill, right?

Yeah, now in 21th..