PDA

View Full Version : Halloween/Christmas gear...

Meemaw
09-18-2014, 06:53 PM
Please Pleas Please make this like the Tarloks and Ursoth events pleaaase...
Last halloween event we got the WORST gear I've ever seen, for the tarloks the only good gear was tarloks sets, thats it. the wintermancer sets were bad. Same as halloween. The pets were cool and Ewen can be good at times. But overall it was fun and the only good things were the mythics they added. And the pets and items that came with tarloks and ursoth were awesome. (ESPECIALLY URSOTH <3 )

So I beg u sts, please dont make useless gear, the arena is hard and we need new gear if a mythic tank with just under 7000hp and 2300armor cant do it... We need gear to become better, dont give us more hellish... those sucked. :P

tankk
09-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Relax, im sure stg will make good gear :) the design will probably suck but yeah lol

Ebezaanec
09-18-2014, 10:11 PM
I don't understand why you want seasonal gear to be better than what is currently available. IMO, nothing except mythic/arcane should be better than current Elite gear. Have you seen the prices of Magma sets after Ursoth's Ancient Druids flooded market?

My suggestion would be to add rare, lootable vanities and pets, but not superior gear.

Meemaw
09-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Relax, im sure stg will make good gear :) the design will probably suck but yeah lol

Look... the fact that Druid armor of pot/will set (warrior) lvl.41 grand gemmed (around 500k-600k set) is concidered weak atm, scares me... i think i have a reason to freak out XD

Meemaw
09-18-2014, 10:21 PM
I don't understand why you want seasonal gear to be better than what is currently available. IMO, nothing except mythic/arcane should be better than current Elite gear. Have you seen the prices of Magma sets after Ursoth's Ancient Druids flooded market?

My suggestion would be to add rare, lootable vanities and pets, but not superior gear.

Magma's suck. And now officially so do the druid sets... :/

Ebezaanec
09-18-2014, 10:34 PM
Magma's suck. And now officially so do the druid sets... :/

What do you want? Do you want to breeze through one of the most difficult dungeons? It's a short dungeon which means you save time and effort (not clearing trash mobs). All the bosses are there, one by one. There's always a tradeoff.

The Arena isn't set in stone. People complained about the difficulty of Elite Tindirin when it was released and after the nerf, people complained about it again being easy. This is another cycle of the age of instant gratification. Nothing new.

zerofort
09-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Stg already anounced they were coming out with new gear in upcoming events to better equep us for the arena and upcoming tumbs.

Hercules
09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
This year I see hallowen event will be great :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170351-I-know-it-is-2-months-away-but-I-m-really-excited-for-Halloween

Meemaw
09-19-2014, 07:14 PM
This year I see hallowen event will be great :)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170351-I-know-it-is-2-months-away-but-I-m-really-excited-for-Halloween

WOAH! Didn't know this thread was made, awesome! Thanks for showing me :D