PDA

View Full Version : Buff Whim Brothers please

Instanthumor
09-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Since everyone making pet nerf/buff/yada yada threads, why not whims?

Would be nice if whims got an HP buff, some crit, and maybe a passive attack stun perhaps. You can take away the 10% dodge because it's insignificant.

Thank you. Please buff whims, I don't think it's up to par to be considered an "exclusive" pet which it is.

Limsi
09-18-2014, 09:53 PM
+100 million

Instanthumor
09-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Besides Singe, who recently got a BUFF, whim bros is the only arcane pet which doesn't give a player crit... Cmon man srsly

Anarchist
09-18-2014, 11:50 PM
There ya go..

Ravager
09-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Mp regen preferred.

matanofx
09-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Besides Singe, who recently got a BUFF, whim bros is the only arcane pet which doesn't give a player crit... Cmon man srsly

Does singe give crit?

Instanthumor
09-19-2014, 12:41 AM
Does singe give crit?

Technically, it does (dex stat), but not really.

hercthegod
09-19-2014, 10:37 AM

I thought Hj didn't give crit

Ign: Manipulativ

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Buff Deary before you buff Whim!

Instanthumor
09-19-2014, 03:21 PM
I thought Hj didn't give crit

Hj gives crit.

Iliketolol
09-19-2014, 03:31 PM
buff samael too...

Bless
09-19-2014, 04:10 PM
If a SNS got a buff for absolutely no reason/no requests, then why not buff whim when lots are requesting it?

#BuffSNSwithoutReasonsLogic

spimeslam
09-19-2014, 04:51 PM
I agree as well whim should be buffed a little because I rarely see them used not just because they are limited time pet but because they lack power. They dont have to be better than other pets but they should stand out for what they are able to do. I love to see those lil buggerz!

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 06:39 PM
You people don't PvE at all do you..
Whim is THE best PvE pet..

Instanthumor
09-19-2014, 07:01 PM
You people don't PvE at all do you..
Whim is THE best PvE pet..

Ehhh could be better. Look at the Bulwark or sns, they were ok - still got buffed, why not whims?

spimeslam
09-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Bulwark wasnt ok lol. I don't have whim but I do pve. I just mean it should be worth it but I can't say much cuz I'm not whim owner but I do know I don't ever see em :( use ur whims people! Lol

Soundlesskill
09-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Ehhh could be better. Look at the Bulwark or sns, they were ok - still got buffed, why not whims?

Well SnS was released quite late and therefore is a but more powerful than the rest (We can discuss whether it's too powerful another time..) and Bulwark is a L41 mythic weapon. The bow and gun are powerful too. Just from the mere bow, a rouge with expedition recurve of pots DMG jumps with 100, not to talk about both weapons proc. gun pro just just hella crazy.

Whim a prize that was given out since in S4 (If I remember correctly). HJ and Glacian are also older pets, you don't see them getting buffed.. If anyone needs justice it's HJ and Glacian.

Madnex
09-19-2014, 07:21 PM
If a SNS got a buff for absolutely no reason/no requests, then why not buff whim when lots are requesting it?

Is this a joke? No one asked for SnS buff? Really? No recollection of the endless complaints when Nekro was announced and every Ursoth LB player was crying "no fair, I spent three weeks without seeing the sun to be OP, pls buff SnS"? If I was selling forum tissues back then I'd be rich.

Maybe one day the community will understand that jumping to conclusions from ANNOUNCEMENTS and overreacting doesn't get good results; proven with Singe before and now with SnS.
Btw, Nekro still has his originally promised 20% damage buff and if someone takes the time to do the math, there's a good chance the rest of his stats are the pre-nerf ones (20% damage, +35 main stat, +15 INT/DEX/STR).

---------------------------

The request for a Whim buff is absurd. This was a pet released two level caps back, its statistics and abilities were reviewed and reworked more than any other item in game and should not be buffed for the very same reasons that HJ or Glacian shouldn't - better arcane pets will come out and you have to accept it. No matter how super-duper exclusive it is, fortunately, not all arcane pets were designed to be as much overpowered as Samael (which enabled him to be OP for way too many seasons and even to this very moment).

Instanthumor
09-19-2014, 07:58 PM
Is this a joke? No one asked for SnS buff? Really? No recollection of the endless complaints when Nekro was announced and every Ursoth LB player was crying "no fair, I spent three weeks without seeing the sun to be OP, pls buff SnS"? If I was selling forum tissues back then I'd be rich.

Maybe one day the community will understand that jumping to conclusions from ANNOUNCEMENTS and overreacting doesn't get good results; proven with Singe before and now with SnS.
Btw, Nekro still has his originally promised 20% damage buff and if someone takes the time to do the math, there's a good chance the rest of his stats are the pre-nerf ones.

The request for a Whim buff is absurd. This was a pet released two level caps back, its statistics and abilities were reviewed and reworked more than any other item in game and should not be buffed for the very same reasons that HJ or Glacian shouldn't - better arcane pets will come out and you have to accept it. No matter how super-duper exclusive it is, fortunately, not all arcane pets were designed to be as much overpowered as Samael (which enabled him to be OP for way too many seasons and even to this very moment).

Wanna fight me lolz

hercthegod
09-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Wanna fight me lolz

Gf.

Bless
09-20-2014, 05:41 AM

Btw, Nekro still has his originally promised 20% damage buff and if someone takes the time to do the math, there's a good chance the rest of his stats are the pre-nerf ones (20% damage, +35 main stat, +15 INT/DEX/STR).

The request for a Whim buff is absurd. This was a pet released two level caps back, its statistics and abilities were reviewed and reworked more than any other item in game and should not be buffed for the very same reasons that HJ or Glacian shouldn't - better arcane pets will come out and you have to accept it. No matter how super-duper exclusive it is, fortunately, not all arcane pets were designed to be as much overpowered as Samael (which enabled him to be OP for way too many seasons and even to this very moment). Those were because nekro was announced with op stats. Well it got nerfed so wth is sns buffed for? To compete with a nerfed pet?

Madnex
09-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Second sentence, second paragraph; nekro got zero actual nerf, we've been placebo'd.

Bless
09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Second sentence, second paragraph; nekro got zero actual nerf, we've been placebo'd. That's a bug, which is another story then.

Madnex
09-20-2014, 09:37 AM
That's a bug, which is another story then.
I don't know how many of these "mistakes" were bugs; you really think they didn't notice that Samael has been and still is offering 12% crit instead of 10% listed in description? Even after we repeatedly pointed it out? Nobody knows how many other details like this we're not aware of.

ArcaneLegendsAddict
09-20-2014, 09:49 AM
Buff Barney, Esteban, and Deary too

Ice
09-21-2014, 01:43 AM
another buff! what the hell is wrong in this game! lol make your own game!

Bless
09-21-2014, 07:12 AM
another buff! what the hell is wrong in this game! lol make your own game! Nobody cares what your flame posts say. Hide under that tiny troll bridge of yours.

Ice
09-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Nobody cares what your flame posts say. Hide under that tiny troll bridge of yours.

Troll? tell me why on earth sts buff whim? whats the point in having new arcane pets if they keep buffing the old one.
STS clearly said latest arcane pets will be more stronger from the old arcane pets. If all arcane pets will be balance for the cry babies. then no point in making a new one.

Lovingly
09-21-2014, 10:10 AM
buff me plz

Bless
09-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Nobody cares what your flame posts say. Hide under that tiny troll bridge of yours.

Troll? tell me why on earth sts buff whim? whats the point in having new arcane pets if they keep buffing the old one.
STS clearly said latest arcane pets will be more stronger from the old arcane pets. If all arcane pets will be balance for the cry babies. then no point in making a new one. Why the hell did sns get buffed? It was new, it needed no buff.

- Samdegreat
09-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Well SnS was released quite late and therefore is a but more powerful than the rest (We can discuss whether it's too powerful another time..) and Bulwark is a L41 mythic weapon. The bow and gun are powerful too. Just from the mere bow, a rouge with expedition recurve of pots DMG jumps with 100, not to talk about both weapons proc. gun pro just just hella crazy.

Whim a prize that was given out since in S4 (If I remember correctly). HJ and Glacian are also older pets, you don't see them getting buffed.. If anyone needs justice it's HJ and Glacian.

Whim wasn't a prize it was in locked crates and maybe the event chests bah 1-3 which were won from forum contest for posting pictures 20 consecutive days or 18 days and day 20

Ubernewber
09-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Why the hell did sns get buffed? It was new, it needed no buff.

+1

Limsi
09-21-2014, 08:29 PM

Exactly. nonsense

Kreasadriii
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Yes, is this the reason why less people owned it?

Ice
09-22-2014, 02:42 AM

FYI SNS was not buff read announcement DEVS made a mistake in making it 100% banish, Or maybe you dont need how to read.. it was not players fault if STS made a mistake in stats. Also i never ask for SNS buff lol..

Please use your brain and cry because your guild dont have a single SNS. thats one reason why you always call rage in clash to use her SNS!

Bless
09-22-2014, 10:47 AM

FYI SNS was not buff read announcement DEVS made a mistake in making it 100% banish, Or maybe you dont need how to read.. it was not players fault if STS made a mistake in stats. Also i never ask for SNS buff lol..

Please use your brain and cry because your guild dont have a single SNS. thats one reason why you always call rage in clash to use her SNS! SnS was buffed 100 hp and dmg and added a banish skill. Or are you too stupid to realise this?

I know your mental ability lacks to read it, but I never said you asked for the buff.

Anarchist
09-22-2014, 01:22 PM
SnS was buffed 100 hp and dmg and added a banish skill. Or are you too stupid to realise this?

I know your mental ability lacks to read it, but I never said you asked for the buff.

Lol you even bother to answer.

Xeusx
09-23-2014, 05:05 AM

Please use your brain and cry because your guild dont have a single SNS. thats one reason why you always call rage in clash to use her SNS!
Please use your eyes and see the annoucement section.