PDA

View Full Version : Not able to buy the extra Dungeon Campaigns/content.

NEGRISSIMO
04-10-2010, 05:25 AM
I log into my account and start up my character, NEGRISSIMO. From the game, I go to: Buy with iTunes > Campaign > Dark Forest Campaign, then I click on Purchase. After I watch the little knight run, the pop screen appears saying: "Confirm Your In App Purchase Do you want to buy one Dungeon Campaign: "The Dark Forest" for $1.99?

[Enviroment: Sandbox]

After I click on buy, the iTunes Password pop screen appears and I enter my password.

Then appears another pop screen saying:

This is not a Test User account.
Please create a new account in the Sandbox enviroment.
[Enviroment: Sandbox]

After that my only option is pressing the Ok button. My iTunes account have funds and I'm in the US Store. I want to buy the new content and emotes, please help me out with this problem. Or tell me how to create a new account in the "Sandbox enviroment". Thx

Futumsh
04-10-2010, 05:59 AM
Are you using a jailbroken device? That's the most common cause I've seen of this - in app purchases don't work with jailbroken devices.

mefiik
04-10-2010, 06:10 AM
http://xsellize.com/threads/73348-How-to-fix-the-In-App-Purchase-quot-Not-a-Sandbox-Account-quot-issue

this will help you:)

NEGRISSIMO
04-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Yes, I use the iPhone on a cheaper cellphone provider. I will reset it to factory settings and try to buy all the expansions again. I love this game so much that I will have to switch to ATT if I lose the telephone service. Thx for replying.

runey
04-10-2010, 08:17 AM
mefiik - fantastic advice. - ridiculous error, and i'm not unjailbreaking my device just for this game. Thank god for users helping users.

mefiik
04-10-2010, 08:21 AM
mefiik - fantastic advice. - ridiculous error, and i'm not unjailbreaking my device just for this game. Thank god for users helping users. ur welcome:) glad to help you:)

Futumsh
04-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the link =)