PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Genders: CTF!

Roobee
09-19-2014, 12:58 AM

Greetings to all residents of Carvina!

It is with my utmost pleasure and honor to announce the first ever anniversary of Skiritai (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176531). Although officially 1 year old in June 2013, but no matter, after all careful planning and consideration, the Skiritai (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176531) family, are delighted to host a special event to commemorate our big day!

Ladies and gentlemen! Get your battle axes, skills and might ready for this one-of-a-kind event! Do not miss on this golden opportunity to have fun with your friends! This is because Skiritai (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176531) is glad to host Dark Legend's first ever "Battle of the Genders" PvP tournament! Girl power? Boys rule? It is your chance to play it out on the field and see who has the wits and courage to take the gold!

How is "Battle of The Genders" different from other tournaments? At the end of the tournament, the best team representing women and men respectively will battle it out in the Finale! We will start the tournament with league rounds whereby every team will fight the other teams of the same gender. Team with the highest points will move on to the big finale round!

Example:

W1 v W2

W1 v W3

W1 v W4

W2 v W3

W2 v W4

W3 v W4

M1 v M2

M1 v M3

M1 v M4

M2 v M3

M2 v M4

M3 v M4

Women table:
Men table:

W3: 11points
M4: 12 points

W1: 9 points
M2: 11 points

W4: 8 points
M1: 6 points

W2: 4 points
M3: 4 points

In this case ; W3 and M4 will move on to fight in the finale round!

In a special case whereby there's a tie with highest points in the table, those two teams will fight again and winner will go to the final.

Example:

W3: 9 points

W2: 9 points

W1: 4 points

W4: 1 point

In this case above, teams W3 and W2 will have a match and winner will advance to the final round.
Please bear in mind that this event is strictly for end game players level 36. Also, there are rules to go by in this tournament.

MATCH RULES:

No cheating whatsoever. We're all adults here, so respect for each other and yourself is highly appreciated. Trash talk is frowned upon.
Respec in the middle of the match is NOT allowed.
Points are awarded for every flag scored. Applies to league section.
Teams MUST send in SS proof of the match results after each match to their officials.
Match time and date will be set by the organizers according to the GMTs provided by the team. In cases of rescheduling, it should be noted to the organizers latest 12 HOURS before match time for them to prepare another date/time.
No shows : Team will be counted as a no show if the team fail to show up for the match 30 minutes after the set time. Automatic win and 3 points will be awarded to the team who showed up. Coordinators will be present to delegate this.
In cases of disconnecting and randoms joining: if a random / not a part of team joins the game, ALL players must STOP until he leaves. Coordinators must be on standby to fill in spots if DC happens and also to look over that matches go on as fairly as possible while the DC player comes back.

TOURNAMENT RULES:

A team must consist a min of 5 and max of 7 players. Who starts in each match will be decided by the team itself.
Once tournament has started, no more additional players are allowed to join to replace teammates of the team.
Teams will be assigned one coordinator from Skiritai and team name will be of the coordinator's name. Example: <Tatya W1> W1 team's coordinator is Tatya.
Teams should STRICTLY be of the same gender. This applies to the real life player's gender and NOT the toon gender.
In cases where you want to have a pure guild team, of the same gender, only ONE team of each gender from the guild is allowed to enter. This is to allow and give others a chance to take part in the tournament.

Example:1 Women team and 1 Men team from Jejeje guild.

Every team will be assigned a Coordinator from Skiritai (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176531). This is to help run the tournament smoother. Below will be the duties of the coordinators:

Remind teams on match schedules.
Check availability of players for every match.
Update players on any urgent matter.
Ensure players will not break any rule
Constantly remind the teams of the rules that apply to the tourney.
Take charge of any urgent matter within an on-going match.
Keep teams informed of the tourney status.

How to register?

Team must have atleast 5 players and a maximum of 7 players. Please state the GMTs of each player so that organizers can set a match time according to the timezones.

Example for Woman team:

Watermelon (GMT -4)
Peachtea (GMT -5)
Greentea (GMT -7)
Chailatte (GMT +7)
Wintermelon (GMT +8)
Jasminetea (GMT +8)
Coolers (GMT -5)

As a reminder, we will also set the limit to the number of teams to participate in the tournament. A maximum of 12 teams (6M , 6W) and a minimum of 8 teams (4M , 4W) to start.

If the number of teams are unbalanced, the extra team will be put on hold.

Example: If the total number of Men's team is 5 and the total number of Women's team is 4, the last Men team will be put on hold until another Woman team registers.

What makes this event interesting you say? Not only will you get to fight for fun and honor, but listen up, thanks to our donors Mocah (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?79978) and Aerico (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?57349)... Skiritai is sponsoring a lucrative prize money of 10M for the winning team!

So come and celebrate our anniversary with us by joining in on the fun! Registrations start, NOW!

Coordinators from Skiritai (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176531):

Tatya (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?75188)
Vigijung (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?78213)
Velisari (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?106422)
Aerico (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?57349)
Puiijung (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?73235)
Devante (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?134637)
HeavenlyAngel (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?108534)
LadyVix (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?134639)

Match results :

Puiisonous [3 - 2] Heavenz Deadly Devils

Las Locas de Velisari [0 - 3] Tat Attack

Heaven Dream Team [1 - 3] Puiissycat Dolls

Devantes Death Dealerz [3 - 1] T1t 4 Tat

Assasins of Velisari [2- 3] Vigtory

Vig Bang [3 - 1] Seven Wonders of Aerico

SCOREBOARD

MEN

Devantes Death Dealerz (3 pts)

Puiisonous. (3 pts)

Vigtory (3 pts)

Assassins of Velisari (2 pts)

Heavenz Deadly Devils (2 pts)

T1t 4 Tat (1 pt)

WOMEN

Puiissycat Dolls. (3 pts)

Tat Attack (3 pts)

Vig Bang (3 pts)

Heavenly Dream Team. (1 pt)

Seven Wonders of Aerico (1 pt)

Las Locas De Velisari (0 pt)

Competing teams:

MEN TEAM

1. Puiisonous

2. Assassins of Velisari

3. Vigtory

4. T1t 4 Tat

5. Heavenz Deadly Devils

6. Devantes Death Dealerz

WOMEN

1. Vigbang

2. Puiisycat Dolls

3. Heavenly Dream Team

4. Seven Wonders of Aerico

5. Las Locas de Velisari

6. Tat Attack

Puiijung
09-19-2014, 01:37 AM
I claimed 1st comment rewards

I'm Siri
09-19-2014, 04:15 AM
+ 10m prize from Siri.

Mhetzubheshi
09-19-2014, 04:45 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/19/y8uhares.jpg

walastik
09-19-2014, 05:38 AM
Are you serious? Pm me to my line, pls

+ 10m prize from Siri.

monarchival
09-19-2014, 06:42 AM
+ 10m prize from Siri.

Are u siri? XD

uen
09-19-2014, 12:11 PM
Anyone want me on their team T.T?

Roobee
09-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Anyone want me on their team T.T?
if you can't find no one to play with, we can form you a team with other people you don't know.

uen
09-19-2014, 01:16 PM
if you can't find no one to play with, we can form you a team with other people you don't know.
Thanks Roobee I appreciate it c:

Cleox
09-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Registering for boys team.

1 - Jigoku +8 Gmt
2 - Cupofcoffee -7 Gmt
3 - Zheenivy -4 Gmt
4 - Kitzychesse +10 Gmt
5 - Hertic -6 Gmt
6- Namaikitora +8 Gmt
7 - Deadaluz +3

Thanks to Skiritai for organizing this tourney btw! And good luck to everyone! :)

Lorree
09-19-2014, 02:54 PM
REGISTERING FOR GIRLS TEAM !

1 - Sylla +8 Gmt
2 - Cristelle +2 Gmt
3 - Yayuki +3 Gmt
4 - Lorree +3 Gmt
5 - Havaa +3 Gmt
6 - Loxo +2 Gmt
7 - Melontea +8 Gmt

Thank you Skiritai ! Good luck girls && boys ! ^.^

Roobee
09-19-2014, 06:32 PM
+ 10m prize from Siri.

I wonder if he's being serious. 0.0

Roobee
09-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks Roobee I appreciate it c:

You're welcome.

Roobee
09-19-2014, 10:45 PM
1 - Vigijung - GMT +8

2 - Aerico - GMT +2

3 - Rausavie - GMT +2

4 - Enchantreux - GMT +8

5 - Caosas - GMT -4

6 - Xknight - GMT +3

7 - Shakar - GMT +1

Mhetzubheshi
09-19-2014, 11:07 PM
Plss video the match.. and upload it on youtube :D

Sent from my CHERRY SNAP using Tapatalk 2

uen
09-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Guy Spanish Team
1 Skywars - GMT -5
2 Riatesco - GMT -5
3 Shoota - GMT -3
4 Draculaaaaaa - GMT -5
5 Daviddy - GMT -3
6 Stalkiller - GMT -3
7 Littlephoenix - GMT -7

Helping them register Good luck!! :D
Cx guy spanish team i love it xP

Darthvegas
09-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Does this event have any schedule? I'm considering being on a team but I have obligations coming up.

Roobee
09-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Does this event have any schedule? I'm considering being on a team but I have obligations coming up. It will have a schedule soon when the team fill up then make schedules when the matches happen. So hopefully it's after your obligations are done. If not, there's subs on your team also.

Roobee
09-22-2014, 08:26 PM
1 LooseGears - GMT -4
2 Recreational - GMT -4
3 Mintyme - GMT -4
4 Chinasorrow - GMT -4
5 Ifarmalone - GMT -7
6 Inviisible - GMT+5
7 Vvivv - GMT+10

Good luck men! :D

uen
09-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Mintyme is a guy.....

Flammable
09-23-2014, 01:07 AM
1 LooseGears - GMT -4
2 Recreational - GMT -4
3 Mintyme - GMT -4
4 Chinasorrow - GMT -4
5 Carnagedoll - GMT -4
6 Squander - GMT -4

Good luck men! :D

Lol Carnagedoll is a girl js

Roobee
09-23-2014, 04:36 AM
Lol Carnagedoll is a girl js
Recreational said it's a guy so i'm unsure if it is a girl or guy.

Cynnamon
09-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Registering for girls team!!!

1. Filidren - 4GMT
2. Lunatyx +7GMT
3. Tumamii -7GMT
4. Arwa +3GMT
5. Ztine +2GMT
6. Nellyiel -4GMT
7. Cynnamon -4GMT

Excited to play and thanks Skiri for hosting Happy Anniversary!!!! Still don't know what a Skiritai is tho...lol

Flammable
09-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Nice team @-@

Roobee
09-23-2014, 03:08 PM
1 Funkngroovn - GMT-4
2 Selfishkiller - GMT +2
3 Bladdedfury - GMT - 4
4 Pandaw - GMT-4
5 Aceshighnuf - GMT-4
6 Lheiheather - GMT-4
7 Littlephoenix - GMT -7

Good luck another team!! :redface:

Roobee
09-23-2014, 03:48 PM
1) Wtfbro GMT-5
2) Fluffylumpkin GMT-5
3) Tupapii GMT-7
4 Riatesco GMT-5
5) Theodoreking GMT-5
6) Oracular GMT-6
7) Bugattii - GMT+2

Good luck men!!! :calm:

Roobee
09-23-2014, 03:53 PM
1 Fukinbeast - GMT+1
2 Skeozusa - GMT+1
3 Daviddy - GMT-3
4 Spartaa - GMT-5
5 Skywars/Skybeam - GMT-5
6 Ttens/Tenss - GMT-4
7 Eljaguar - GMT-5
Good luck men!!!!!!!! :chuncky:

Roobee
09-23-2014, 04:25 PM
Guy team slots are full now sorry. Women slots are open!!!

Roobee
09-23-2014, 08:26 PM
1 Sapphirestone - GMT-5
2 Rainbowatcher - GMT-5
3 Wytch - GMT-4
4 Cutiemark - GMT-4
5 Beckah - GMT-5
6 Dragonflesh - GMT+3
Girl team good luck!!! :semi-twins:

Defytofly
09-24-2014, 12:21 PM
1. DefytoFly UTF -4
2. Almohada UTC -3
3. Bellemortexx UTC -7
4. Summerwrath UTC -4
5. Lunaskiss UTC -5
6. Maxxima UTC -6

Hellrazzer
09-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Quick question, can a person play for more than one team?

Roobee
09-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Nope sorry, It's to be fair and let other people play also.

Flareblitz
09-24-2014, 09:43 PM

lol bro it gonna get interesting to see when certain teams play each other and you see the excuse that he/she cant make it for one team or another, but really they on the other team as an alt

i can tell this is bound to happen based on some of old names that are appearing after claiming to quit, and some of the new names that claim to be newbies

thanks roob for organizing, excited to play in tournament :)

Vigiloner
09-24-2014, 09:59 PM
lol bro it gonna get interesting to see when certain teams play each other and you see the excuse that he/she cant make it for one team or another, but really they on the other team as an alt

i can tell this is bound to happen based on some of old names that are appearing after claiming to quit, and some of the new names that claim to be newbies

thanks roob for organizing, excited to play in tournament :)

Hopefully this will run smooth and we will try our best to make it as smooth as possible. It is our first time to host a tourney so its a learning experience for us but we are working hard for it, we can guarantee that. Its Skiri's anniversary so whomever didn't wanna join someone's team or join another team should not owe anyone any explanation, the tourney is for everyone to join so we dont need to point out anyone's actions on joining when its not within our control. Same goes for any renames or any self claims whatsoever, we hosted this fun competative tourney to celebrate our anniversary with everyone and not to point peoples actions on joining teams nor commence grudges nor to point out renames. Basically we didnt make a tourney to nose in to other players' personal business. Just have fun :).

Flareblitz
09-24-2014, 10:19 PM
yup as i said in previous post, thanks for organizing bud

Roobee
09-24-2014, 11:20 PM

thanks roob for organizing, excited to play in tournament :) Thanks me and skiritai organized it. :redface:

Roobee
09-24-2014, 11:43 PM
1. Puiijung - GMT +7

2. Heavenlyangel - GMT -6

3. ladyvix - GMT-7

4. Mocah - GMT +1

5. Tatya - GMT +8

6. Laugher - GMT -4

7. Ebachee - GMT -6

Good luck :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::l ove_heart:

Roobee
09-24-2014, 11:48 PM
1. Reloading (Stabs) - GMT -7
2. Valerieth - GMT -5
3. Jhohenne - GMT -5
4. Feray - GMT -4
5. Cosanxena - GMT +3
6. Celestinaa - GMT +3
7. Frenzied - GMT +5

LAST TEAM!
TOURNAMENT IS NOW FULL TOTAL OF 12 TEAMS. :banana:

erosion
09-26-2014, 12:07 AM
If I'm not a noob i would have joined lol.And btw when are the results coming out?

Sans
09-26-2014, 08:56 AM
I just reread this again, and I still do not see where it states that we needed to form new team guilds. For many of you this is perhaps not a big deal, but for myself it is a lot of bother to create an alt, level it to level 3, log in on another machine and swap my guild to preserve my name and house. But it is either that or cut my loses and dissolve my guild, losing both the name and the plat it cost to buy.
Further to the point, It is a matter of principal. I choose to be my own master in this game. I wear a name tag that I have selected. In order to play in this tournament, I need to lose my individuality and wear a new name tag, proudly stating my loyalty to a person whom was assigned to my team as coordinator. A person whom I am sure is very nice, cool ect. but that, point in fact, I do not even know.
I was interested in playing because I like ctf. Not for a prize, not for any reason, except that a friend asked me to join and I thought it would be fun.
Our team has had one member removed, because they were a tom-boy rather than a full fledged boy. This is the internet and this is a fantasy game. People should be able to remain anonymous, it is nobodies business if a toon wants to say they are a rabbit, let alone a boy or girl. I often proclaim myself to be a hyper intelligent shade of blue...and what of it? Prove that I am not, good luck with that.
After losing a valuable teammate I was informed that I would need line to be coordinated. Downloaded it even though I have avoided that for ever. Don't like it. too many permissions to be safe at all.
Now the whole change guilds thing and wear this lame name tag we pick for you....I don't know.
I am not as of yet withdrawing myself, but I am thinking about it.
I share my gripes with you because I know that all the organisers are trying hard to make a great success, and perhaps I am not the only one bothered by the mini team guild thing. (perhaps I am too, always a chance of that)

uen
09-26-2014, 12:42 PM
I just reread this again, and I still do not see where it states that we needed to form new team guilds. For many of you this is perhaps not a big deal, but for myself it is a lot of bother to create an alt, level it to level 3, log in on another machine and swap my guild to preserve my name and house. But it is either that or cut my loses and dissolve my guild, losing both the name and the plat it cost to buy.
Further to the point, It is a matter of principal. I choose to be my own master in this game. I wear a name tag that I have selected. In order to play in this tournament, I need to lose my individuality and wear a new name tag, proudly stating my loyalty to a person whom was assigned to my team as coordinator. A person whom I am sure is very nice, cool ect. but that, point in fact, I do not even know.
I was interested in playing because I like ctf. Not for a prize, not for any reason, except that a friend asked me to join and I thought it would be fun.
Our team has had one member removed, because they were a tom-boy rather than a full fledged boy. This is the internet and this is a fantasy game. People should be able to remain anonymous, it is nobodies business if a toon wants to say they are a rabbit, let alone a boy or girl. I often proclaim myself to be a hyper intelligent shade of blue...and what of it? Prove that I am not, good luck with that.
After losing a valuable teammate I was informed that I would need line to be coordinated. Downloaded it even though I have avoided that for ever. Don't like it. too many permissions to be safe at all.
Now the whole change guilds thing and wear this lame name tag we pick for you....I don't know.
I share my gripes with you because I know that all the organisers are trying hard to make a great success, and perhaps I am not the only one bothered by the mini team guild thing. (perhaps I am too, always a chance of that)
Not a big deal chill

Roobee
09-26-2014, 04:34 PM

I re-read this so many times, This made my day we need to make guilds for the tournament to communicate with one another It is a big deal it's useful in ctf especially in tournaments you obviously never been in one to know. It only takes like 5 minutes to make a level 3 depending how your speed is to make one. It's not rocket science not the end of the world, if you leave the guild for another temporary for the tournament. You obviously didn't think this through. I don't see how you include "name tag" it's called your in game name Not a name tag sounds like a dog. I don't see how you're losing your individuality not like we're humiliating you. Coordinators are there to update you on matches, changes, make sure there is no drama make sure everything is at peace, etc. Your team member was a woman not a man on the team she had no probelm leaving i even spoke with her she didn't feel like playing anyway. We're not nosing to other people's business if we're just asking for their gender. we made this CTF Tournament to make it different make it stand out not mixed gender in teams playing against each other. It is going to be fun You're still going to play either way by posting this i can't play because my phone isn't working you should be grateful we made this tournament together as Skiritai's one year anniversary. It is the internet most people won't lie about it, they are honest some are not. I don't see how it's a fantasy game when people are playing it i wasn't aware Disney was involved in Dark Legends. It's not hard to do a simple favor either by downloading an app that you can delete later in a few weeks or so however. I don't see how it's not safe at all when you can upload a picture of something else other than how you look like. We even ask the people who we are coordinating for team names using ours by being fair thinking of others not just ourselves. We are trying to make a success to make sure everyone gets along and has a good time, with no smack talk or drama included. It's the first Tournament we ever planned as a guild. it never hurts to try something new we put our thoughts and time into putting it together piece by piece. It's so much hard work to do, you should try making a tournament one day So no need to point out with assumptions. I hope you didn't take anything i said the wrong way. 8D

Sans
09-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Wow. Pretty hard core. No drama? lol. *scrolls up* indeed.
Look sorry that it came as a surprise that I would have to change guilds. Not written anywhere on post. Sorry that my time is worth more than yours. My life comes first, then some other more important things, then the game, after my pets.
Being that it is your first time organizing an event, perhaps it would be prudent to listen to peoples concerns rather than lambaste them for having any.

I pointed out no assumptions whatsoever.

That being said, I am withdrawing from this tournament. I don't have time for this nonsense any more than I have time for creating alts to hold my guild for me till I get back.

Happy Anniversary Skiritai . Sorry I wasted my time and yours.

Flareblitz
09-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Wow. Pretty hard core. No drama? lol. *scrolls up* indeed.
Look sorry that it came as a surprise that I would have to change guilds. Not written anywhere on post. Sorry that my time is worth more than yours. My life comes first, then some other more important things, then the game, after my pets.
Being that it is your first time organizing an event, perhaps it would be prudent to listen to peoples concerns rather than lambaste them for having any.

I pointed out no assumptions whatsoever.

That being said, I am withdrawing from this tournament. I don't have time for this nonsense any more than I have time for creating alts to hold my guild for me till I get back.

Happy Anniversary Skiritai . Sorry I wasted my time and yours.

Bros got a point, ah well.

Roobee
09-28-2014, 04:13 PM
~updated date of matches and team names~

erosion
10-02-2014, 08:08 PM
The matches are starting today!I'm so excited about the results.:eagerness:

Roobee
10-04-2014, 10:53 PM
The matches are starting today!I'm so excited about the results.:eagerness:
results now posted :D

Roobee
12-11-2014, 10:21 PM
This tournament is still pending to end, Just some people in the tournament got really busy in real life to anyone who wonders what happened.