PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Halloween items.

CAK Vader
09-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Greetings! I've just come to this game after not playing for a considerably long while, could someone tell me why my halloween "evidence bracer" (purple) can only be liquidated for 40 gold? My butcher knife (also purple) can be liquidated for 50002 gold, why is this?

Rescind
09-19-2014, 12:28 PM
from what I know, the nerfed Halloween items got a higher liquidation price. For example, my lvl15 pink paw has a liquidation price of 53k since it's damage got nerfed at one point

programmed
09-19-2014, 12:44 PM
The items that were nerfed got an increase in liquidation value in an attempt to get rid of more of them because they were considered too overpowered. Only the weapons were nerfed which means the evidence bracer was not nerfed so its value was not increased.

CAK Vader
09-23-2014, 07:18 AM
The items that were nerfed got an increase in liquidation value in an attempt to get rid of more of them because they were considered too overpowered. Only the weapons were nerfed which means the evidence bracer was not nerfed so its value was not increased.

Awesome, thanks :D well good thing it's just for looks hehehe...

Somemager
09-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Someone told me theres gonna be dropable pets this halloween but its maybe just a rumor.

programmed
09-24-2014, 07:37 PM
Someone told me theres gonna be dropable pets this halloween but its maybe just a rumor.

It would just be a rumor, I'm sure nobody other than the devs would know what will happen. It's still not even October yet though so the devs may not even have planned it yet. That would be cool though if there really are pets as drops.

Rescind
09-24-2014, 08:11 PM
It would just be a rumor, I'm sure nobody other than the devs would know what will happen. It's still not even October yet though so the devs may not even have planned it yet. That would be cool though if there really are pets as drops.

That way our cs section for vanity pets won't be further collecting cobwebs

Ubernewber
09-24-2014, 08:35 PM

Rainbow bats 1 pet=1 bat that is colored (blue,green,etc) which will be dropped which kinda makes it a similar concept to the small bunny hats for easter. Also make a group of 5 bats of one color purchasable with plat like big bunny hats :D

programmed
09-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Rainbow bats 1 pet=1 bat that is colored (blue,green,etc) which will be dropped which kinda makes it a similar concept to the small bunny hats for easter. Also make a group of 5 bats of one color purchasable with plat like big bunny hats :D

Rainbow colors aren't really Halloween-like.

tarlan
09-24-2014, 09:43 PM
some are more valuable so they sell higher

Ubernewber
09-25-2014, 08:01 AM
Rainbow colors aren't really Halloween-like.

They aren't necessarily rainbow it's just 1 bat is one color or maybe have a flying jack o lantern with bat wings and a witch hat 👍

Ubernewber
09-25-2014, 07:23 PM
or we get a Remake of 2013 Halloween Quest and this Time a Grey Demon Lord Helm YAY!

Lmaooooooooooo

KingFu
09-26-2014, 03:42 AM

Uh, once they were nerfed they wouldn't be overpowered, thus there wouldn't be a need to get rid of more of them, so you're lacking logic with that explanation. It was likely to form a price threshold so the value wouldn't drop as substantially, and also as a form of financial compensation for owners of them.