PDA

View Full Version : Ios 8

programmed
09-19-2014, 07:32 PM
So the new IOS was released today and I saw the long long list of improvements that the new IOS brings. I was wondering if all this is going to take up a lot of space on my iPod. I have the smallest gigabyte size so I was wondering how much of those gigabytes it would take up. Sorry if this is a noob question my iPod is the only thing I've ever used that isn't android.

CAK Vader
09-19-2014, 08:28 PM
iOS 8 is such minor changes...not even worth it imo...

Schnitzel
09-19-2014, 09:01 PM
from what one of my friends (he's an apple beta tester/developer) he said the beta (currently) is more stable than the released version of iOS 8

it takes about 800-900mb to download and i think about 2-4gb to run it? (will ask for correct number)

In my opinion, aside from iOS8 being newer than iOS7,
many things are the same, except for:
1. (once MacOSX Yosemite is released) you can answer phone calls directly from your Mac, iPad, other devices (that are linked to the same iTunes/iCloud account)
2. Keyboard with predictive text
3. if you open the multitasking window, at top of screen shows your contacts you talk to most.
4. Improved camera (makes pictures look better)

(I've only glanced over the overview. Didn't have time this week to read the entire page)

Int
09-19-2014, 09:17 PM
It sucks....
I rather have ios 7 than 8

ios 8 has some unnecessary stuff like those extra apps and annoying recent contacts when u double tap the home button.
I can't watch anime videos from certain sites anymore, assistive touch takes longer to disappear when it is enabled, device resets randomly, ever since I got ios8 and not to mention how much space it takes to run it

programmed
09-19-2014, 09:17 PM
iOS 8 is such minor changes...not even worth it imo...

But when I go to the system updates in the settings and click learn more there's a list of like 200 things that it says comes with IOS 8.

Visiting
09-19-2014, 09:40 PM
It sucks....
I rather have ios 7 than 8

ios 8 has some unnecessary stuff like those extra apps and annoying recent contacts when u double tap the home button.
I can't watch anime videos from certain sites anymore, assistive touch takes longer to disappear when it is enabled, device resets randomly, ever since I got ios8 and not to mention how much space it takes to run it
I wish I had read the "Can't watch certain anime" before I had updated :(
Anyways, IOS 8 is not that great of an improvement, if you're worried about space I wouldn't worry about it.

programmed
09-19-2014, 09:50 PM
So basically you're saying I shouldn't have started the download? Is there any way to stop the download because I can't find a way to.

CrimsonTider
09-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Samsung > Apple. :)

Seriously, I had to update my iPad lab at school today and it has not been worth it. A lot of my educational apps are glitchy and the keyboard is a pain. I also didn't like having to delete all of the apps just to install the new iOS and then reinstall everything.

programmed
09-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Oh and since were talking about Apple stuff, did any of you have the new U2 album automatically put on your music app? I hate U2 and I know I didn't put it on there but it's mysteriously there as if Apple had downloaded it onto my device. Then my aunt had called saying her iPhone had the new U2 album appear for her too and wanting to know if the same happened to me. I didn't care at first because I figured I could just delete it off my iPod but it doesn't delete. With everything else I can just swipe across the right side of the song/album and a delete option comes up but with this U2 thing there is no delete option. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

CAK Vader
09-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Oh and since were talking about Apple stuff, did any of you have the new U2 album automatically put on your music app? I hate U2 and I know I didn't put it on there but it's mysteriously there as if Apple had downloaded it onto my device. Then my aunt had called saying her iPhone had the new U2 album appear for her too and wanting to know if the same happened to her. I didn't care at first because I figured I could just delete it off my iPod but it doesn't delete. With everything else I can just swipe across the right side of the song/album and a delete option comes up but with this U2 thing there is no delete option. Anyone know how to get rid of it?
I have it to, they may as well be jb, I hate em

programmed
09-19-2014, 11:27 PM
I have it to, they may as well be jb, I hate em

Yeah apparently even their own fans don't like the new album so they are really pushing to sell the album. I can't turn in the television without seeing a commercial for U2 and iTunes keeps sending me emails about them and now this problem with it automatically being in IOS devices.

Slant
09-19-2014, 11:34 PM
you need up to 5.5 GB of free space
it also changes depending on how much you have updated so far

KingFu
09-20-2014, 03:00 AM
All > Samsung > Apple. :)

You left out the first part though. Samsung has become almost as bad as Apple in a lot of areas. Not to mention, TouchWiz is flat out awful both productivity-wise, and aesthetics-wise.

Iliketolol
09-20-2014, 03:25 AM
You left out the first part though. Samsung has become almost as bad as Apple in a lot of areas. Not to mention, TouchWiz is flat out awful both productivity-wise, and aesthetics-wise.

Touchwiz is awful? are u kidding me? Dude have you even tried other phones like Sony and htc? I own galaxys4, xperiaz2 and htc one (dual).. Touchwiz owns them all (unless u use Touchwiz on a noob Samsung phone)

Back to topic: Unfortunately i didnt read the reviews of ios8 and upgraded on my ipad and now everything is worse... apps dont open and close themselves.. i have to reinstall them.. Itunes has advertisement all over it.. those apps who do start on my ipad dont work properly...

Xeusx
09-20-2014, 03:49 AM
Thanks goodness! I haven't update mine XD.

programmed
09-20-2014, 04:48 AM
Didn't install it. Had it already installing but apparently it won't work unless I have over 50% battery so then right as it said finished downloading it said the download failed.

ArtofWar
09-20-2014, 06:02 AM
Imo the only improvements are the keyboard and the new safari layout.

Suentous PO
09-20-2014, 08:05 AM
Oh and since were talking about Apple stuff, did any of you have the new U2 album automatically put on your music app? I hate U2 and I know I didn't put it on there but it's mysteriously there as if Apple had downloaded it onto my device. Then my aunt had called saying her iPhone had the new U2 album appear for her too and wanting to know if the same happened to me. I didn't care at first because I figured I could just delete it off my iPod but it doesn't delete. With everything else I can just swipe across the right side of the song/album and a delete option comes up but with this U2 thing there is no delete option. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

How to delete banal pretentious crap music...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/apple#U2

Promagin
09-20-2014, 08:19 AM
I have had no problems with ios 8.

Burninglamp
09-20-2014, 09:06 AM
No anime?! What.

dudetus
09-20-2014, 10:31 AM
I heard there's this now revolutionary ios "wave" thingy which lets u quick charge on any home device which emits microwaves, so basically u can charge ur iPhone etc in a microwave! That's truly revolutionary!

Iliketolol
09-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I heard there's this now revolutionary ios "wave" thingy which lets u quick charge on any home device which emits microwaves, so basically u can charge ur iPhone etc in a microwave! That's truly revolutionary!

bro that will fry ur battery, its impossible for Lithium ion batteries to charge so quickly...

Schnitzel
09-20-2014, 12:57 PM

I hope thats not real, and even if it is,
I wouldn't put my phone in a microwave..even if its not an iPhone...

dudetus
09-20-2014, 01:40 PM
bro that will fry ur battery, its impossible for Lithium ion batteries to charge so quickly...

I hope thats not real, and even if it is,
I wouldn't put my phone in a microwave..even if its not an iPhone...

Idk, I just noticed this. Seems pretty legit to me but unfortunately I don't own an iPhone...

KingFu
09-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Touchwiz is awful? are u kidding me? Dude have you even tried other phones like Sony and htc? I own galaxys4, xperiaz2 and htc one (dual).. Touchwiz owns them all (unless u use Touchwiz on a noob Samsung phone)

Ya, I have. I've also used TouchWiz on almost every phone in the Galaxy line. I will say it runs slightly better than it looks, but considering it's about as aesthetically unpleasing as it gets, it really isn't saying much. Cartoony clutter just doesn't do it for me.

None of the stock skins are really anything to get excited about, but TouchWiz is especially awful.

Matutd
09-20-2014, 02:38 PM
Yeah apparently even their own fans don't like the new album so they are really pushing to sell the album. I can't turn in the television without seeing a commercial for U2 and iTunes keeps sending me emails about them and now this problem with it automatically being in IOS devices.
Pushing to sell a free album?
Stupidity reaches a new level

Matutd
09-20-2014, 02:42 PM

Tested it on my iphone 6+, i was wary so i put it in for only 30 seconds. Phone wasnt fully charged but the battery percentage was higher

Burninglamp
09-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Tested it on my iphone 6+, i was wary so i put it in for only 30 seconds. Phone wasnt fully charged but the battery percentage was higher

Really? Pretty sure it's a hoax.. I think if you let It fry a little longer.. He iphone would be destroyed, maybe you imagined the battery increase.

programmed
09-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Pushing to sell a free album?
Stupidity reaches a new level

Ok, how was I supposed to know that? It's not like I would've looked to see how much an album is that I don't even like.

dudetus
09-20-2014, 05:11 PM

Oh cool so it works :)!

Covert
09-20-2014, 05:18 PM
I put my iPhone Mini in with my hungry man TV dinner

Now I have a charged device and food both at the same time! Thx Dudetus!

dudetus
09-20-2014, 06:39 PM
I put my iPhone Mini in with my hungry man TV dinner

Now I have a charged device and food both at the same time! Thx Dudetus!

Np, glad I was able to help m8 :)

Iliketolol
09-21-2014, 01:25 AM
Really? Pretty sure it's a hoax.. I think if you let It fry a little longer.. He iphone would be destroyed, maybe you imagined the battery increase.

little longer? it will kill the battery in 2-3 secs

Matutd
09-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Ok, how was I supposed to know that? It's not like I would've looked to see how much an album is that I don't even like.
You already said it was automatically in your library though...

programmed
09-21-2014, 02:50 PM
You already said it was automatically in your library though...

Yes it may be free with iTunes but I was talking about television commercials and spam emails advertising it.

Thefireofic
09-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Microwave = no battery, there was a video on YouTube about it. I cant find the link though.

CAK Vader
09-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Well, I'd like to know if this is true or not LOL

Matutd
09-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Yes it may be free with iTunes but I was talking about television commercials and spam emails advertising it.

Oh and since were talking about Apple stuff, did any of you have the new U2 album automatically put on your music app?

Are u sure?

Slant
09-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Well, I'd like to know if this is true or not LOL

its true
they lock out one major feature till OS update every time. last time it was waterproofing.

CAK Vader
09-21-2014, 11:57 PM
its true
they lock out one major feature till OS update every time. last time it was waterproofing.
Lel

programmed
09-22-2014, 06:29 AM
its true

They didn't lock out the waterproof feature, I did a google search on "wave ios 8" and every single site said the wave is a hoax. Someone made an image to look as if it came from apples website when really it is nowhere on their website. It also says that the waterproofing was also a hoax by someone taking advantage of the new IOS just coming out.
http://mobile.geek.com/apple/254713-fake-ios-8-wave-charging-feature-promotes-microwaving-your-iphone

CAK Vader
09-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Man I wish I knew who the original poster of those pics was, he deserves a big round of applause! :indecisiveness:

Matutd
09-22-2014, 10:06 AM
They didn't lock out the waterproof feature, I did a google search on "wave ios 8" and every single site said the wave is a hoax. Someone made an image to look as if it came from apples website when really it is nowhere on their website. It also says that the waterproofing was also a hoax by someone taking advantage of the new IOS just coming out.
http://mobile.geek.com/apple/254713-fake-ios-8-wave-charging-feature-promotes-microwaving-your-iphone
Are you sure? Because I was almost certain it's real

Slant
09-22-2014, 10:59 AM
the angry tweets are from people who rush to try it before the update
you need to update first for it to work

programmed
09-22-2014, 12:07 PM
the angry tweets are from people who rush to try it before the update
you need to update first for it to work

If it were real it would be listed on apple's website in the features for IOS 8 but I looked and it isn't there nor is it listed anywhere else on the site.

Iliketolol
09-22-2014, 12:49 PM
If it were real it would be listed on apple's website in the features for IOS 8 but I looked and it isn't there nor is it listed anywhere else on the site.

You Got trolled sir

Gg:p

Burninglamp
09-22-2014, 02:09 PM
I said before it was a hoax, the guy is smart, made it look like an apple design lol

Itoopeo
09-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Ios8? Lol get rid of that ipod noone uses those anymore.
If you want a device to play games like Al PL CoC and watch youtube, the best thing you can get are those nexus tablets. Im strongly recommending Nexus 7 over nexus 10.

Also Asus released some neat vanilla android tablets recently that are worth buying.
I think they were like 140€ in shop and stable 60fps in PL is quaranteed.

programmed
09-22-2014, 03:29 PM
Ios8? Lol get rid of that ipod noone uses those anymore.
If you want a device to play games like Al PL CoC and watch youtube, the best thing you can get are those nexus tablets. Im strongly recommending Nexus 7 over nexus 10.

Also Asus released some neat vanilla android tablets recently that are worth buying.
I think they were like 140€ in shop and stable 60fps in PL is quaranteed.

I mostly use my iPod just for music. For games I use my nexus 7.

Itoopeo
09-22-2014, 04:59 PM
I mostly use my iPod just for music. For games I use my nexus 7.

Dont you have smartphone? Smartphones do all the music stuff nowdays,

If your ipod doesnt have scratches, sell it so someone apple fanboy who will pay well for it.
I had long time ago this ipad1 and really nothing worked on it. Star legends lagged and there was not enough ram (512mb) to run browser so i sold it to someone because it was scratchless and he paid 200€ for it! This stuff is so overhyped and all those steve jobs fans want these things in their collections because apple hey swag yolo!1!!

Its now good time to sell those useless things away and get good moneys from them.

Fun fact: Did you know apple is doing very well actually because they release new stuff and advertise it so well that they can keep the prizes very high and stupid people still buy them. = lots of free money!
Everyone who knows something about smartphones can clearly see that android phones are really the best you can get with money, windows phones work really smooth and have al the social media apps you need and take very good photos for low prize actually.

I recently did recearch and found out that making an iphone 6plus 128gb costs like 400$ for apple to make it. In finland this model costs 999€ which is 1380$ 1380-400= 980$ extra for apple brand. People still buy this. (Apple has done good job fooling dumb people to buy this) I have to admit steve jobs did very good job with his company if he reached that point where he can charge 980$ extra from every sold phone.
Compare that to Lumia 820 which costs 299, has better camera, better screen and its even faster than iphone6 and on top of that has more memory capability! 299 and making it costs like 250 for microsoft. With apple branding in the back cover, it would be very innovative and new thing and people would pay 750 for it easily.

So everyone considering getting that iPhone 6, read this comment first and reconsider^

dudetus
09-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Wow a research, u must be smart toope.

Suentous PO
09-22-2014, 06:50 PM

If your ipod doesnt have scratches, sell it so someone apple fanboy who will pay well for it.
I had long time ago this ipad1 and really nothing worked on it. Star legends lagged and there was not enough ram (512mb) to run browser so i sold it to someone because it was scratchless and he paid 200€ for it! This stuff is so overhyped and all those steve jobs fans want these things in their collections because apple hey swag yolo!1!!

Its now good time to sell those useless things away and get good moneys from them.

Fun fact: Did you know apple is doing very well actually because they release new stuff and advertise it so well that they can keep the prizes very high and stupid people still buy them. = lots of free money!
Everyone who knows something about smartphones can clearly see that android phones are really the best you can get with money, windows phones work really smooth and have al the social media apps you need and take very good photos for low prize actually.

I recently did recearch and found out that making an iphone 6plus 128gb costs like 400$ for apple to make it. In finland this model costs 999€ which is 1380$ 1380-400= 980$ extra for apple brand. People still buy this. (Apple has done good job fooling dumb people to buy this) I have to admit steve jobs did very good job with his company if he reached that point where he can charge 980$ extra from every sold phone.
Compare that to Lumia 820 which costs 299, has better camera, better screen and its even faster than iphone6 and on top of that has more memory capability! 299 and making it costs like 250 for microsoft. With apple branding in the back cover, it would be very innovative and new thing and people would pay 750 for it easily.

So everyone considering getting that iPhone 6, read this comment first and reconsider^

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/lordzenu1/13EA9FC1-5A79-485A-B741-06815FDC0874_zpsyg6znpgy.gif (http://s28.photobucket.com/user/lordzenu1/media/13EA9FC1-5A79-485A-B741-06815FDC0874_zpsyg6znpgy.gif.html)

programmed
09-22-2014, 07:08 PM

No I don't have a smartphone and no I'm not selling my iPod either.

Covert
09-22-2014, 09:06 PM
It's all about stealing music yo

Itoopeo
09-23-2014, 04:42 AM

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/lordzenu1/13EA9FC1-5A79-485A-B741-06815FDC0874_zpsyg6znpgy.gif (http://s28.photobucket.com/user/lordzenu1/media/13EA9FC1-5A79-485A-B741-06815FDC0874_zpsyg6znpgy.gif.html)

Dudetus:

Very smart posts and constructive feedback from forum senior members!

Suentous PO
09-23-2014, 07:52 AM
stupid people

dumb people

^ pretty constructive as well.

Somemager
09-23-2014, 08:21 AM
ios 8 is horrible made my phone slower R.I.P

Itoopeo
09-23-2014, 11:21 AM
^ pretty constructive as well.

Apparently you are an iphone user if you got so mad about those words. Sorry man, but you have been fooled to donate hundreds of dollars for Tim Cooks third lamborghini

Suentous PO
09-23-2014, 01:08 PM
^Asus
Lel.

The only iOS I have was free

Armourslash
09-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Technology is improving and all these phone OSes have their future planned :).

dudetus
09-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Very smart posts and constructive feedback from forum senior members!

Vaikee ottaa vakavasti kaveria jonka nimi on Toope

Itoopeo
09-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Vaikee ottaa vakavasti kaveria jonka nimi on Toope

I-Too-Peo = Minä-Myös-Pro
Se on pelkkä nimi eikä kerro mitään.

And suentinous PO you already revealed your apple fanboyness to us by raging so much about those two words in my long reply.
Trenton there using google translator after bashing me for using it some time ago.

But hey kidz, STAY in topic so this discussion wont get closed for no reason.

So.. did you know ios8 update allows iphone users to fully charge their phone in microwave with 700watts for 30 seconds and battery should be full.
Also it gets waterproof with that update and it can measure your heart rate too! Camera megapixels will raise from 8mp to 25mp, isnt that very innovative!

Suentous PO
09-23-2014, 03:59 PM
You missed the point, I'm no fanboy for anything but irony (lol @ "rage"). But thank you for your consumer report.

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 04:04 AM
Also iOS8 brings this very innovative feature which allows you to personalize your phone by bending it how you want!

Slant
09-24-2014, 05:49 AM
lol. Why all the hate, Im not a fanboi but I love my Sony iPod

JaytB
09-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Android fanboys calling iOS users fanboys calling Android users fanboys... That's what these topics always end up in.

It's like everyone desperately tries to justify their choice by bashing the competing OS.

Personally, I used both Android and iOS but decided to stick with iOS because it suited my needs better than Android. Does that make Android a crappy system? Not in my eyes.

That said, loving iOS8 so far.

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 07:43 AM
Android fanboys calling iOS users fanboys calling Android users fanboys... That's what these topics always end up in.

It's like everyone desperately tries to justify their choice by bashing the competing OS.

Personally, I used both Android and iOS but decided to stick with iOS because it suited my needs better than Android. Does that make Android a crappy system? Not in my eyes.

That said, loving iOS8 so far.

No android users dont bash iOS, they bash the ios users. And thats because iOS users always say apples producs are premium devices and the ecosystem is much better and so is the iOS.
And thats not true. Android users tell iOS users how apple producs are not worth buying, and Apple users keep saying bottle plasticy android samshamesungs cant even be compared to Apple products. And everyhting is related to that.

As Nokia user, I dont say samsung or apple is best, I say apple has made good work with advertising the brand so everyone who doesnt really know anything about smartphones, will buy one and pay like 70% of the prize extra.
Samsung is not best either, I dont like the way they stuff everything possible in the phone and you cant even delete those things that are useless. (But you can always root.)

Apple build quality is not the best no never aluminium gets very hot and bends and scratchs look awful, thats just what apple users say. Full plastic is not good either, and thats why I like the Nokia Lumia 830 and 930 build quality best but let people think what they think.

Some people like ios because it "just works" but obviously they have never touched windows phone or those new androids.

How much memory your iphone has? My lumia has 144gb but I like to keep my memory card in my tablet because i dont really need more than 16gb of storage, because i know how to delete useless photos and i dont need that many games in my phone. ATM i have only one and it takes like 25mb space.

EDIT: I know one guy who has nexus5 and iphone in his pocket, and he uses nexus mainly and iphone just for instagram because he thinks the apps photo decompression is better in ios version. And thats worth paying 799€ where 500€ is extra just for apple logo basically? I think not.

Iliketolol
09-24-2014, 08:01 AM
No android users dont bash iOS, they bash the ios users. And thats because iOS users always say apples producs are premium devices and the ecosystem is much better and so is the iOS.
And thats not true. Android users tell iOS users how apple producs are not worth buying, and Apple users keep saying bottle plasticy android samshamesungs cant even be compared to Apple products. And everyhting is related to that.

As Nokia user, I dont say samsung or apple is best, I say apple has made good work with advertising the brand so everyone who doesnt really know anything about smartphones, will buy one and pay like 70% of the prize extra.
Samsung is not best either, I dont like the way they stuff everything possible in the phone and you cant even delete those things that are useless. (But you can always root.)

Apple build quality is not the best no never aluminium gets very hot and bends and scratchs look awful, thats just what apple users say. Full plastic is not good either, and thats why I like the Nokia Lumia 830 and 930 build quality best but let people think what they think.

Some people like ios because it "just works" but obviously they have never touched windows phone or those new androids.

How much memory your iphone has? My lumia has 144gb but I like to keep my memory card in my tablet because i dont really need more than 16gb of storage, because i know how to delete useless photos and i dont need that many games in my phone. ATM i have only one and it takes like 25mb space.

EDIT: I know one guy who has nexus5 and iphone in his pocket, and he uses nexus mainly and iphone just for instagram because he thinks the apps photo decompression is better in ios version. And thats worth paying 799€ where 500€ is extra just for apple logo basically? I think not.

btw if you want, you can disable all bloatware from android(Samsung has like 1.5gb of bloatware) without rooting and save alot of ram and battery..

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 08:16 AM
btw if you want, you can disable all bloatware from android(Samsung has like 1.5gb of bloatware) without rooting and save alot of ram and battery..

Its still easier to root whole phone plus when rooted, you can do even more stuff like record your screen and do everything. Still, the galaxy S5 is a phone with great screen, battery and waterproofing and tons of ram and the best graphics chip there is. And i think Cyanogenmod supports those hover options and eye tracking and stuff in those devices that has those sensors to detect that stuff.
My last android i used was samsung galaxy S with cyanogen mod and it ran android better than many new phones with 512mb of ram 1ghz single core processor and wierd hummingbird graphics chip, 60fps in home screen and menu it was very fluid.

Plus cyanogenmod supports overclocking too and thats very good for galaxy s5 because 2,4ghz quad core is really too much for cyanogen mod and i would reduce it to 1,5ghz. Still very fast phoen and graphics perfomance is the same because it doesnt effect the graphics chip.

Trenton
09-24-2014, 08:33 AM
What did I use Google Translate for

programmed
09-24-2014, 09:00 AM
All I wanted was an answer to my question not an argument about whether android or IOS is better...

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 09:06 AM
All I wanted was an answer to my question not an argument about whether android or IOS is better...

Now it is purely android vs ios, not iphone vs samsung, right?

ios is easy to use and it does not have much features or customization. But it is easy to use.

With android you can do anything. Possibilities are limitleless. Also with new android phones you also get new cool technology like camera based 3D screen and hover sensors and you will be discovering new features still after year from buying the phone.

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 09:07 AM
What did I use Google Translate for

Lol :D You translated the finnish sentence from dudetus into english, or you would not have thanked him for that post.

CAK Vader
09-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Guys, shuddup and talk about IOS8 :|

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Guys, shuddup and talk about IOS8 :|

Thats what this thread is about but these Trentons keep coming and talking somthing that is not even related to Technology.

But hey cakvader i remember you, you have played SL a lot. Which device you use to play it?

CAK Vader
09-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Thats what this thread is about but these Trentons keep coming and talking somthing that is not even related to Technology.

But hey cakvader i remember you, you have played SL a lot. Which device you use to play it?
iPad mini @-@

Itoopeo
09-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Lol. I think you played SL before ipad mini came out.

Remiem
09-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Locked by request of the OP