PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Vanities

SacredKnight
09-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi guys, I just want to ask... The 2013 Halloween vanities aren't making a reappearance this year, right? Because I would be really annoyed to find out the vanity I payed 300K + for is soon going to be worth 30k+

Sdbigdaddy
09-19-2014, 09:42 PM
That's the risk you take. I could see the same vanities come back because that is the easy thing to do. I love, love to see something different, fun, creative out Halloween. Maybe a recoloring of the existing Halloween vanities? Yuck.

You have plucked witch or mummy? Might be a good time to sell now.

Ebezaanec
09-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Yes, it's a risk you take with every market action. Hoarders feel anxiety due to a paranoia that prices will plummet.

This is the same. The higher the risk, the higher the payoff.

Zylx
09-19-2014, 10:49 PM
It's highly unlikely that they will use the exact same set this year as last year, but they may make reskins/recolored versions of the vanities, much like the winters rage and fury sets.

Derezzzed
09-19-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi guys, I just want to ask... The 2013 Halloween vanities aren't making a reappearance this year, right? Because I would be really annoyed to find out the vanity I payed 300K + for is soon going to be worth 30k+

I wouldn't get into this question, I don't think I need to remind anyone what happened last year with the Arlors (what a disaster) until the update notes for Halloween are posted, don't believe a word said