PDA

View Full Version : Sns...again...

kixkaxx
09-19-2014, 08:40 PM
What is the point of having a pet that can deal 3000dmg/sec in pvp......don't tell me you can avoid the pool, how do you avoid it when a war walk into the dmg pool and use axe throw ???? ... Yeah he has high chance to pull another war in clash, but ... Even a war can't last 2 sec in that pool

Limsi
09-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Hope the devs look into this. I'm sure they will though.

Remember Me
09-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Yes I have video of my tank with 7k health and 2.5k armor dieing in 4 seconds to l40 SnS.. Incredible haha..

Godspeed to devs investigating.

Limsi
09-19-2014, 08:46 PM
If it's meant to overthrow samael, I'd support it to the fullest. Sam has been sitting on his throne longer than woman applies her makeup. The only thing is, it's exclusive so that's not going nice for me.

(Does my opinion count here?)

Devs, again please consider minor nerfing on the damage dealt per tick. Oh and please check on the stacking of pools! Makes me wanna go back to Narnia. Ty.

Valkiryas
09-19-2014, 08:48 PM
Yes I have video of my tank with 7k health and 2.5k armor dieing in 4 seconds to l40 SnS.. Incredible haha..

Godspeed to devs investigating.

On youtube or personal one ?!

Can you share it ?!

Madnex
09-19-2014, 08:49 PM
The devs have already looked into this. There's no point in complaining since as it has been mentioned, there are no plans for further modifications on this pet. Also, poison damage ignores armor.

Let's keep all the complaints in one thread, not five.

kixkaxx
09-19-2014, 08:56 PM
The devs have already looked into this. There's no point in complaining since as it has been mentioned, there are no plans for further modifications on this pet. Also, poison damage ignores armor.

Let's keep all the complaints in one thread, not five.

Previous thread was about pool banishment, this is about pool dmg .. I don't mind spending 100m on Sns, but with all those plat farmers being banned, there's no Sns egg left in game.. Also sns was not designed like this, if it were I would have also competed in Ursoth event

Vorg
09-19-2014, 09:10 PM
They should put sns in crates and make it the new season arcane pet.

Madnex
09-19-2014, 09:13 PM
PvP section...

It was not designed like this? Are you referring to this minor dmg/crit increase or the extra 150 damage per tick on the pools?

And sadly, I still see a lot of people around who should've been perma'd. I get where you're coming from about the exclusiveness but that's precisely why that pet is OP - it's supposed to be.

Gensin
09-19-2014, 09:42 PM
Saying "Avoid it" is simply bs.

You cant avoid it simply in a clash, ruins strategy and when your a rogue you have to target someone to eliminate and that requires movement. What if your stuck in some place and you cant move because its infront of you, simply the opponents will get you. Its not about the damage only but the pools and there placement. Ruins strategy. I myself did it, I run and rush target the dps then come back to our tanks but I failed, SnS pool.

kixkaxx
09-19-2014, 09:49 PM
PvP section...

It was not designed like this? Are you referring to this minor dmg/crit increase or the extra 150 damage per tick on the pools?

And sadly, I still see a lot of people around who should've been perma'd. I get where you're coming from about the exclusiveness but that's precisely why that pet is OP - it's supposed to be.

Dmg increase is not minor, +3% is like +21dmg for mage and +18dmg for rogue, and now sns AA deals 400dmg per one pool per half second, with a 17% chance to crit ..........

Zeus
09-19-2014, 09:56 PM

You cant avoid it simply in a clash, ruins strategy and when your a rogue you have to target someone to eliminate and that requires movement. What if your stuck in some place and you cant move because its infront of you, simply the opponents will get you. Its not about the damage only but the pools and there placement. Ruins strategy. I myself did it, I run and rush target the dps then come back to our tanks but I failed, SnS pool.

You're also barely in mythics. SnS or no SnS, you'll still get slaughtered by a stray aimed shot if you fight outside your gear zone.

@Kixx
Damage percentage buffs do not work on rogues.

Zeus
09-19-2014, 09:58 PM

Also, why do you choose to fight there? In Karma, I've been telling people that the second you see SnS pools, the entire team should fall back behind a corridor until the pools dissipate.

It is extremely effective. I swear, the amount of inventive people left in PvP are close to none. It would explain why people are still using standard builds and then complaining that their age old strategy no longer is as effective as it used to be.

kixkaxx
09-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Also, why do you choose to fight there? In Karma, I've been telling people that the second you see SnS pools, the entire team should fall back behind a corridor until the pools dissipate.

It is extremely effective. I swear, the amount of inventive people left in PvP are close to none. It would explain why people are still using standard builds and then complaining that their age old strategy no longer is as effective as it used to be.

How can you do that when they have warriors with axe throw (new strategy with Sns) and they delay the pool (when dps in each team begin to run to dps in opposite)

Please, explain

Zeus
09-19-2014, 11:08 PM
How can you do that when they have warriors with axe throw (new strategy with Sns) and they delay the pool (when dps in each team begin to run to dps in opposite)

Please, explain

Back away mid-combat as a unit. It's quite possible as I've done it before effectively. You must move together, that is essential. If one gets pulled by axe, rush back enough to give he/she the cover he needs. He/she shouldn't be pulled all the way back into pools anyways as it's impossible to predict when the opponents will begin to back away as it's entirely reliant on when SnS pools drop.

Arpluvial
09-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey guys! I am going to go ahead and move this to the AL Pets section. That said, let's keep this discussion friendly, okay? :) Thanks!

Zylx
09-19-2014, 11:39 PM
If SnS wasnt an exclusive pet, it would be ok to leave it as it is. But when players are actually unable to catch up, tgen those pets should not affect their gameplay.

Exclusive things should only be there for pride and looks. It's unfair to everyone else if these exclusive items were given power.

blanksss
09-19-2014, 11:48 PM
SnS pools deadly. isnt it the point of pvp learning how to avoid its arcane abikity it spawns pools randomly not directly on u. yes its op but thats cause it was an event arcane egg. SnS owners n guild mates made it almost impossible to avoid when all other teamates use stun pets n skills.

Gensin
09-19-2014, 11:58 PM
You're also barely in mythics. SnS or no SnS, you'll still get slaughtered by a stray aimed shot if you fight outside your gear zone.

@Kixx
Damage percentage buffs do not work on rogues.

Well you see Gensin is not only my endgame :)

Gensin
09-20-2014, 12:05 AM

So can I ask if you get seperated from your team for such reasons for example your whole team is in your back and your trying aim for the dps behind, then the pool kicks in and your way on getting to your team is block with deadly pools, then your alone with your enemies which means your basically dead 1v5, then after your dead its a 4v5 match.

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Read the sig.

Zeus
09-20-2014, 12:21 AM
So can I ask if you get seperated from your team for such reasons for example your whole team is in your back and your trying aim for the dps behind, then the pool kicks in and your way on getting to your team is block with deadly pools, then your alone with your enemies which means your basically dead 1v5, then after your dead its a 4v5 match.

If I know there are pools that can deploy, I would not go all the way to the back to aim in the first place. Why? I know I'll have to bail as soon as I see the pools and force my opponents to move up and away from the pools.

Make sense?

Additionally, who's your other end game character & how'd you get such wealth?

Visiting
09-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Not once was "Go PVE" suggested here :(

Gensin
09-20-2014, 12:38 AM
If I know there are pools that can deploy, I would not go all the way to the back to aim in the first place. Why? I know I'll have to bail as soon as I see the pools and force my opponents to move up and away from the pools.

Make sense?

Additionally, who's your other end game character & how'd you get such wealth?

iMERCH

Well nothing is gonna happen if your just gonna stand there and sending all the aim to the enemy tank eh? Pointless and youll still be dead.

My other endgame is confidential thats why its not listed in any of my previous sigs and biography.

Gensin
09-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Read the sig.

Finally!

Something smaller than a mage, Thats a plus.

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 01:15 AM
What is the point of having a pet that can deal 3000dmg/sec in pvp......don't tell me you can avoid the pool, how do you avoid it when a war walk into the dmg pool and use axe throw ???? ... Yeah he has high chance to pull another war in clash, but ... Even a war can't last 2 sec in that pool

people paid 90-130m for sns and the ones who won the pet worked hard and spent a lot of gold and hardwork to acquire the pet.. this pet costs 3-5 sams. do u expect it really to work like sam or any other arcane pet? thats bs.
but ofc people who doent own this pet would complain a lot. im wondering how would u guys act towards this pet if u own it. lol
if its the pool's damage u guys r concerned in pvp, u can always leave the room and find another room.
as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game.

Gensin
09-20-2014, 01:26 AM
people paid 90-130m for sns and the ones who won the pet worked hard and spent a lot of gold and hardwork to acquire the pet.. this pet costs 3-5 sams. do u expect it really to work like sam or any other arcane pet? thats bs.
but ofc people who doent own this pet would complain a lot. im wondering how would u guys act towards this pet if u own it. lol
if its the pool's damage u guys r concerned in pvp, u can always leave the room and find another room.
as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game.

How about a whim also, Because its "Exclusive" buff it also.

Nightshade also, buff it super because only 5 nightshades are in the game.

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 01:48 AM

gensin hunny, first of all, whims egg was a loot from locked crates, sns egg was a reward from an event. whims isnt as exclusive as SnS coz it was LB reward. and how much u bought whims?
secondly, nightshade is a legendary pet, a reward from 1-week event and SnS was 3-week-long event. do u really wanna compare legendary pet to an arcane pet?
SnS is arcane but imo, it cannot be compared to some arcane pets that u acquire from popping locked crates coz how some players got SnS cost them huge amount of gold and plats , and hardwork. same as nightshade coz its pink not red.

Zeus
09-20-2014, 02:28 AM

Nightshade is actually extremely lethal and can wipe players.

Whims was an exclusive pet that did get buffed and had glory until other arcane pets outdid it. I was a long time user of whims - it was very powerful. As seasons grow longer, we'll have a new arcane pet to complain about and SnS will be a thing of the past.

That is why exclusive pets work. They may be the best but only for a short time until something comes to outdo it. Samael still is very powerful and useful in more situations than SnS is. So, I don't see the reason for all this fuss.

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 03:00 AM
pull the trigger pls ;) kidding. and wait what? they paid coz they wanted to pay that much? u gotta be kidding me! it was sold that much thats why buyers has no choice. sellers were reasonable thu coz how they won the eggs wasnt a joke!
SnS was made to be this way, so let it be and just avoid it if u can. instead of spending time on whining here in forums about the pet, why not spend ur time to think of ways to counter its AA?
u guys always say its unfair, w/o thinking that u r being one-sided. if sts would nerf sns again then its totally unfair too to the owners. just try to consider the owners side too.

Yes. Nobody forced you to pay 90m for the pet.
I am not whining, i am not asking for a free pet, i am taking a long break from Al due to school so i am not talkin cause of personal interests, i am talking about game balance/pvp balance based on my experience when i clashed against a team of sns and played around with a friends own
. You know what that is, pvp balance?

Its also because i considered sns from its owners point of view i agree sns should op and top sam but now it is way too op.

In theory(game mechanics) exclusive stuff should never have a huge impact on the game. The more exclusive it is the less effective it should be.

Ice
09-20-2014, 03:07 AM
I see the bigger picture, you magnubs dont want us to use SNS in this tournament rolf... go cry nabs!

Gensin
09-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Will no longer continue discussing, As because our great forumer Ice/Fire, Is here and has all the wisdoms.

pece.

btw.
Arent people that got banned suppose to not comeback? I'm sensing a try hard here. lulz.

Ice
09-20-2014, 03:22 AM
Will no longer continue discussing, As because our great forumer Ice/Fire, Is here and has all the wisdoms.

pece.

btw.
Arent people that got banned suppose to not comeback? I'm sensing a try hard here. lulz.

ohh is it me or you trying hard ? or dont even pvp lol

asamess

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 03:38 AM
Yes. Nobody forced you to pay 90m for the pet.
I am not whining, i am not asking for a free pet, i am taking a long break from Al due to school so i am not talkin cause of personal interests, i am talking about game balance/pvp balance based on my experience when i clashed against a team of sns and played around with a friends own
. You know what that is, pvp balance?

Its also because i considered sns from its owners point of view i agree sns should op and top sam but now it is way too op.

In theory(game mechanics) exclusive stuff should never have a huge impact on the game. The more exclusive it is the less effective it should be.

u are taking a long break from al yet u r here complaining about imbalances in pvp arena. why not focus on ur studies now? just saying coz school requires a lot of paper works and books to read .-.

back to the topic, SnS isnt as OP as how the not-SnS-users describe it to be. it has flaws too, its not perfect... nothing is.
some people are just exaggerating things since they never used sns themselves.

Commander.
09-20-2014, 03:48 AM
let me get this straight , ppl didn't sleep well for days and worked very hard to earn the sns egg during the event , ppl bought the egg for crazy prices due to the rarity and its 3x samael price "before it was for more " so basically it must be more powerful than samael and other pets and still you want it to be nerfed ?! , trust me if you had this pet u would never ask dev to nerf it so why being selfish ?

this pet is super rare/expensive and few people will have it so the point that it must be unique and powerful , its like the arcane maul when it came up , few people had it in lvl31 and it was rare and super op lol .

you dont change stuff in game in order to suit your play style and make it easier for you , you change your play style. isn't there a gale for mages so they escape from dmg pools ? isnt there a shadow piercer for rogues to change position faster specially if its charged , isn't there a skill for tanks called jug to make you survive from huge dmg ? isnt there a rally cry for tanks to let you buff yourself and team with high speed and dodge to avoid dmg ?

take a look at your skills / strategies and change them before asking dev to change stuff in game for u .

Zeus
09-20-2014, 03:51 AM
And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTAH_kk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 03:55 AM
u are taking a long break from al yet u r here complaining about imbalances in pvp arena. why not focus on ur studies now? just saying coz school requires a lot of paper works and books to read .-.

back to the topic, SnS isnt as OP as how the not-SnS-users describe it to be. it has flaws too, its not perfect... nothing is.
some people are just exaggerating things since they never used sns themselves.

Thanks for your concern madam buti am dedicated enough to the game and good enough with my studies to be able to afford continuing my forum life.

Everyone might not have the pet but can feel its effect so everyone can lay a feedback.

As for sns op its numbers speak for themselves:
4800 damage x pool at the low end, and 7200 damage at the high end.
14,400 to 21,600 total damage per AA.

1 pool kills a full geared rogue in 5 secs
2 pools 2-3 sec
3 pools nearly instadeath

A rogue can barely compete witha pet. Lol

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 04:05 AM
Thanks for your concern madam buti am dedicated enough to the game and good enough with my studies to be able to afford continuing my forum life.

Everyone might not have the pet but can feel its effect so everyone can lay a feedback.

As for sns op its numbers speak for themselves:
4800 damage x pool at the low end, and 7200 damage at the high end.
14,400 to 21,600 total damage per AA.

1 pool kills a full geared rogue in 5 secs
2 pools 2-3 sec
3 pools nearly instadeath

A rogue can barely compete witha pet. Lol

1-3 pools cant kill a full geared rogue in few secs secs coz a rogue always has a health pack skill in pvp. im a full geared rogue and tested it when my friend from opposite team used her sns skill, its didnt kill me coz casting packs is faster than 3 pools to kill me.
why not ask an sns user try it on u first before u comment like this?

and i wanna ask u a question, if u have an sns now bought or won from ursoth event, would ya say all of these against sns? i bet no, coz how much u paid for or u worked hard for to win the pet is enough justification of its OPness

Commander.
09-20-2014, 04:07 AM

do you really need to teach them how to play pvp? no need bro , anyway dev doesnt do anything before testing and studying it so im sure they know what they are doing , it took them time to fix bulwark/sns/singe tho .

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 04:12 AM
And to let the rumors silence, here's a video. This will show that the damage is not in the 600s as people are saying & I was able to survive the pools through the use of my skills! Amazing, right?

awesome! this is exactly what im saying that the rogue cannot be killed by sns coz of packs .

PS.
i like ur pet's name :p

Zeus
09-20-2014, 04:13 AM
1-3 pools cant kill a full geared rogue in few secs secs coz a rogue always has a health pack skill in pvp. im a full geared rogue and tested it when my friend from opposite team used her sns skill, its didnt kill me coz casting packs is faster than 3 pools to kill me.

and i wanna ask u a question, if u have an sns now bought or won from ursoth event, would ya say all of these against sns? i bet no, coz how much u paid for or u worked hard for to win the pet is enough justification of its OPness

I love how he totally skipped past my video. As soon as the HoTs kick in, the pools do a lot less damage.

Iliketolol
09-20-2014, 04:29 AM
those who have sns vs those who dont have sns... them cries..

Tbh buffing an already top notch pet is a stupid step.... but hey! these games are made by a super awesome company, a company who is famous for releasing content without testing it! cant expect more!

Every step they take is based on customer feedback.. first they showed singe everyone cried and they nerfed it so much that it literally became useless.. they released nekro every singe owner cried so they buffed singe.. same with whim.... and now sns..

They need to test their content before release! @_@ as they ask premium prices for them...

Ice
09-20-2014, 04:42 AM

Tbh buffing an already top notch pet is a stupid step.... but hey! these games are made by a super awesome company, a company who is famous for releasing content without testing it! cant expect more!

Every step they take is based on customer feedback.. first they showed singe everyone cried and they nerfed it so much that it literally became useless.. they released nekro every singe owner cried so they buffed singe.. same with whim.... and now sns..

They need to test their content before release! @_@ as they ask premium prices for them...

They always cry! When singe was release they cry and want it nerf.. when it was nerf they cry and want it to be more nerf again and become stronger.
When nekro was out they cry and want it nerf because it OP....
Same goes for SNS.

Well STS this will be and endless cycle of nerfing pets up and down... just do your thing.. stop lessening to this nonsense comments let they cry.
if you nerf Sns now if the future you will buff again... just like what happen to SINGE. people in forums wont stop complaining. the fact that they dont even have one.

The truth is they have nothing to do and just forum all day and looking for something to comment and complain. they dont even play arcane legends anymore and pvp.

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 05:05 AM

I have tested it on me so i know what i am talking about. I tested 1 pool 2 stack n 3 stack.
First of all i listed the damage sns can deal without Hot, just its pure damage.
I also listed how much time you last in a pool with no Hot.
In a serious fight things are even worser and you die faster cause while you can heal with packs like in your test realistically speaking the enemy wont stand there looking at you.

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 05:21 AM
They always cry! When singe was release they cry and want it nerf.. when it was nerf they cry and want it to be more nerf again and become stronger.
Same goes for SNS.

Well STS this will be and endless cycle of nerfing pets up and down... just do your thing.. stop lessening to this nonsense comments let they cry.
if you nerf Sns now if the future you will buff again... just like what happen to SINGE. people in forums wont stop complaining. the fact that they dont even have one.

The truth is they have nothing to do and just forum all day and looking for something to comment and complain. they dont even play arcane legends anymore and pvp.
This also goes for the buffs.
Merchers and sellers cry and sts buffs a already op pet.

Bless
09-20-2014, 06:09 AM

Same goes for SNS.

The truth is they have nothing to do and just forum all day and looking for something to comment and complain. they dont even play arcane legends anymore and pvp. Hypocrite. You post on threads like this as well, get a hobby too? It was you who cried for nekro nerfs.

as what u guys r saying, this pet is exclusive and only few players own this pet so u can always avoid it when u see one in pvp coz this pet is supposed to be like this as how it was introduced in game. We paid 160m for our gear/pet.

Bow - 20m
Ring - 110m~
Samael or even sns since sns rogues die too- 30m

Last time I checked 160m > 100m.

Bless
09-20-2014, 06:12 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqaWTAH_kk&feature=youtube_gdata_player http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?176942-SnS-PVP&p=1834772#post1834770

Remember Me
09-20-2014, 06:34 AM

Lmfao why would you post that, we literally saw a arcane maxed rogue go from 100 to 23% in 3 seconds...

Ice
09-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Hypocrite. You post on threads like this as well, get a hobby too? It was you who cried for nekro nerfs.

We paid 160m for our gear/pet.

Bow - 20m
Ring - 110m~
Samael or even sns since sns rogues die too- 30m

Last time I checked 160m > 100m.

i never cry for nekro nerf... the fact i like the original nekro... new arcane pet should be stronger than the old arcane pet... thats the rule... So Sts please buff nekro.. lol

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 07:21 AM
i never cry for nekro nerf... the fact i like the original nekro... new arcane pet should be stronger than the old arcane pet... thats the rule... So Sts please buff nekro.. lol

You shouldn't even be present here to cry for nerfs and buffs in the first place, just saying...

mommyjane
09-20-2014, 07:36 AM
I have tested it on me so i know what i am talking about. I tested 1 pool 2 stack n 3 stack.
First of all i listed the damage sns can deal without Hot, just its pure damage.
I also listed how much time you last in a pool with no Hot.
In a serious fight things are even worser and you die faster cause while you can heal with packs like in your test realistically speaking the enemy wont stand there looking at you.

of course the enemy wouldnt just stand in front of u waiting for the pet to kill (ugh! thats crazy) , but u wouldnt stand there too waiting to die right?
and jeez! no one is stupid enough to use sns on 1v1, its usually being used in clashes. and during a clash, ur team ofc will do something to heal u. thats why there is a so called 'team work'.
but u can always counter sns, u just need to spend more time to figure it out than whining here.

kixkaxx
09-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Hey, as for the "compete in Ursoth event" part, Sns was not designed to be so OP like this, if it were, we would have competed in the event...

If originally Sns was made to be that OP and I missed it, I would have no regret... But now .....

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 08:09 AM
of course the enemy wouldnt just stand in front of u waiting for the pet to kill (ugh! thats crazy) , but u wouldnt stand there too waiting to die right?
and jeez! no one is stupid enough to use sns on 1v1, its usually being used in clashes. and during a clash, ur team ofc will do something to heal u. thats why there is a so called 'team work'.
but u can always counter sns, u just need to spend more time to figure it out than whining here.
Its just a discussion madam nobody is whining here.

In clashes the scenario you describe things are even worser.

First of all in a clash the chances of recieving a movement impairing effect is nearly 100% and thats when sns aa gets used.
Secondly the heal skills the team should be using for the opponents damage gets used for just A PET.

Who needs a rogue or a mage or a war. They just the finishers, major work is done by Shady n Surge.
He heals and He kills the opponent team for you and omg he does it so fast.

Right now:
Sns aa >rogue/mage/war in clashes.

Madnex
09-20-2014, 09:34 AM
Max damage seen on video was 460 on non crit and 470 on crit? Tip time! There's this awesome warrior skill called HoR and since all those who I see complaining here like to hide behind two or three warriors, I'm sure you're smart enough to tell a warrior to HoR on pool sight you while you fall back - the might of PM function! Great, no?

Second point, SnS was not designed for CTF clashes. Heck, CTF itself was not designed for clashes, it was designed for small encounters while protecting the flag holder. If you can't handle the situation you're willingly walking into, then find another room. If SnS is as super-exclusive-limited-edition as you describe it, it shouldn't be that hard.

Stop rage-spamming because you can no longer own something you didn't even work for.

kixkaxx
09-20-2014, 09:49 AM
Max damage seen on video was 460 on non crit and 470 on crit? Tip time! There's this awesome warrior skill called HoR and since all those who I see complaining here like to hide behind two or three warriors, I'm sure you're smart enough to tell a warrior to HoR on pool sight you while you fall back - the might of PM function! Great, no?

Second point, SnS was not designed for CTF clashes. Heck, CTF itself was not designed for clashes, it was designed for small encounters while protecting the flag holder. If you can't handle the situation you're willingly walking into, then find another room. If SnS is as super-exclusive-limited-edition as you describe it, it shouldn't be that hard.

Stop rage-spamming because you can no longer own something you didn't even work for.

Lol you have no idea what PvP look like..... Horn shield does not stack, but Sns pool does... Normally war will heal/shield dps when they engaged with enemy dps, make it impossible for rogues to get shield when in pool.

Now, as you said a rogue can fight a clash by hiding behind war... I promise you that No end game CTF goes like this

Zeus
09-20-2014, 09:51 AM
Hey, as for the "compete in Ursoth event" part, Sns was not designed to be so OP like this, if it were, we would have competed in the event...

If originally Sns was made to be that OP and I missed it, I would have no regret... But now .....

Remiem said it was OP - nobody even saw how effective the AA was so the truth is, people were competing blindly.

@CTF
I posted that video to get rid of your exaggerations. Yes, I went to 23% in 3 seconds of an overlapped pool. I didn't die, nor was the pool doing 600+ damage as your figures claimed. Furthermore, if I packed into a single pool, the HoT alone helped cover and reduce a lot of the incoming damage.

When you stack 5 Samaels in one team, you're getting 382.5 heal per second - roughly. This alone basically reduces SnS's damage output to half of what it is. Are you telling me that you cannot survive sub 300 damage ticks? Give me a break! I've also fought against the pet and it isn't nearly as bad as people claim. When you use it, it means one less panic/stun pet which is something that can be EASILY noticed.

Zeus
09-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Lol you have no idea what PvP look like..... Horn shield does not stack, but Sns pool does... Normally war will heal/shield dps when they engaged with enemy dps, make it impossible for rogues to get shield when in pool.

Now, as you said a rogue can fight a clash by hiding behind war... I promise you that No end game CTF goes like this

Horn shield is 3 seconds & grants a HoT. On top of the Samael's present, this is more than enough to combat SnS pools even if one decided to stay in the pool for the entire duration.

Also, I've fought in many clashes. In fact, take a look at my videos - a lot of rogues DO in fact hide behind the warrior and wait for the opposing DPS to come to them.

Madnex
09-20-2014, 11:35 AM

Why does it need to stack? If you fall back a screen you should be fine either way; a quick HoR to survive the AA pools. And you said no end game in CTF goes like this? Well maybe, just maybe, that's the problem.

Anarchist
09-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Why does it need to stack? If you fall back a screen you should be fine either way; a quick HoR to survive the AA pools. And you said no end game in CTF goes like this? Well maybe, just maybe, that's the problem.

In a corridor the chances of a successful stack are very high (and ctf is all corridors)same is the chance of gettin a movement impairing effect during a clash.
The horns that should be used for the damage dealt by the opponents are used for their pets(wait...WHAT), when eventually horn runs out and its on cd what happens?

When a pet deals more or nearly as equal damage as a toon, doesn't that ring a bell in your head?

Imo it does ring a bell in your head, but this a game of roles.

kixkaxx
09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Horn shield is 3 seconds & grants a HoT. On top of the Samael's present, this is more than enough to combat SnS pools even if one decided to stay in the pool for the entire duration.

Also, I've fought in many clashes. In fact, take a look at my videos - a lot of rogues DO in fact hide behind the warrior and wait for the opposing DPS to come to them.

It depends on how far behind wars .. I should say if a rogue are 3m or more away from a war, then he is almost surely died when facing skillful enemies, especially when there are GOOD mages&rogue combo in opposite team.

I saw your videos, they actually evident hiding behind being a bad strategy. Zues won for most of times because zues does not hide

Now, may I ask if you can give us a video proving you can beat Sns pools by using Samael in clash?

Seoratrek
09-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Closing this one up as well. Like I said in the other thread, I'll forward your concerns to the devs.

Remiem
09-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Update for those concerned: Our Quality Assurance team will be testing Shady and Surge to re-evaluate their balance. We will update you all if and when there are any changes to this pet. Thanks!