PDA

View Full Version : Arcane maul

Sean Low
09-20-2014, 12:41 AM
Please add armour to maul as is arcane weapon! Compare to mythic bulwark , is really bad for armour stats! Please do something sts , thank you :)

GoodSyntax
09-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Completely different types of weapons.

One is an offensive weapon (Maul), the other is a defensive weapon (Bulwark). They serve different purposes as reflected in the stats.

It's like complaining about the gas mileage of a Ferrari when comparing it to a Prius. The comparison just doesn't apply.

Haligali
09-20-2014, 01:45 AM
So the never fixed glitched continuous stunlock on maul proc isnt good enough for you, you want an armor buff too. I agree, please buff maul. Developers running with 500.000 armor anyways, why every warrior cant have that.

Memnoch The Devil
09-20-2014, 05:02 AM
lol the maul is a 31 lvl weapon... even if arcane... so be happy... you can still use it... all other arcane weapons where absolute by either one season for mage and 2 for rogue... the maul is still the best weapon for warrior

Iliketolol
09-20-2014, 05:39 AM
So the never fixed glitched continuous stunlock on maul proc isnt good enough for you, you want an armor buff too. I agree, please buff maul. Developers running with 500.000 armor anyways, why every warrior cant have that.

continuous stunlock? using maul for a long time in pvp never noticed that

Bless
09-20-2014, 06:42 AM
Bulwark > maul

Madnex
09-20-2014, 09:05 AM
continuous stunlock? using maul for a long time in pvp never noticed that
He's referring to double or triple procs. There's no immunity for stun procs so you this isn't very uncommon if you fight against mauls often.

Ebezaanec
09-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Maul will be outdated. L31 Wep lasted from Nordr, Shuyal, and now Tindirin. It needs no more buffs.

They aren't even similar in usage anyways.

Endkey
09-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Rogues left hooks long time ago and they new that sts wont buff it much..i think its time for Tanks to stop asking about buffing maul cause really its still going pretty well even after such a long time, but look at hooks, no one used that when the new mythic bow came..

Sean Low
09-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Upgrading quest for maul would be great!!! Make it level 41:)

Sean Low
09-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Upgrading quest for maul would be great! I believe in sts gonna do something about it, one the the best mmo RPG game. Make it lvl 41 sts:)

Sean Low
09-24-2014, 12:14 AM
Upgrading quest would be great for maul and hooks weapon,I believe sts gonna do something about it , arcane legends is one of the best MMO RPG game. Make ARCANE unbelieveable!

Arachnophobik
09-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Upgrading quest would be great for maul and hooks weapon,I believe sts gonna do something about it , arcane legends is one of the best MMO RPG game. Make ARCANE unbelieveable!

I dunno man. I dont think thats a good idea. Outdated arcane weapons makes room for new better weapons to take the spotlight. + its also a good gold sink not to let it get upgraded, that way people would work hard for the next arcane weapons when it gets outdated.

Bloodskerr
09-25-2014, 12:33 AM
Hey man I agree to some degree :o

Glaive and bonesaw arent defensive weapons and give quite a good amount of armor (110+ both)

Now that maul got nerfed could at least give it like 50 armor x)