PDA

View Full Version : Make a different pvp room without warriors.

Haligali
09-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Since there is no class balance, and the continuous buff and the never fixed well known glitches on every warrior weapon influences the other classes pvp experience, i suggest to make a separate pvp room which is only for mages and rogues. Im sick of the swarm of warriors every time when i enter a pvp room, there isnt much strategy behind the more warrior in your team, the bigger chances to win. Opinions?

Soundlesskill
09-20-2014, 05:01 AM
You can't just exclude a class like that. Just join another room.

Madnex
09-20-2014, 09:06 AM
Are you kidding? Who will paper ring rogues hide behind then?

Hectororius
09-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Maybe we can separate the whiners from the non-whiners? Is that possible?

Gorecaster
09-20-2014, 09:58 AM
We can call it the Romper Room or Windmoore Preschool.

Candylicks
09-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Since there is no class balance, and the continuous buff and the never fixed well known glitches on every warrior weapon influences the other classes pvp experience, i suggest to make a separate pvp room which is only for mages and rogues. Im sick of the swarm of warriors every time when i enter a pvp room, there isnt much strategy behind the more warrior in your team, the bigger chances to win. Opinions?

They won't ever do this, but your post is adorbs.

Endkey
09-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Why not add curse and life steal in rogues and one hitting in mages? and why not grant them 2k more hp? and why not we add all the things for all classes? This is what sts is really doing..no class is different from each other..no class has a speciality its like merging all of them together..no more fun here