SacredKnight
09-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Remove the Penalty death, it's really annoying when your :

A) Getting ganged
B) About to leave but then get hit so you get a death inadvertently
C) Just infuriating

Dex Scene
09-20-2014, 02:04 AM
Some people only kill others by hitting first and when they about to die they leave. Specially at twink levels. Sacred i think it is good that stg implemented it.
A- When you are getting ganged leaving will give you just one death which is not big deal also you can call your allies, friends, guildies.

B- get far from all and use walls in ctf or use trolls in tdm for leaving if needed.

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Some people only kill others by hitting first and when they about to die they leave. Specially at twink levels. Sacred i think it is good that stg implemented it.
A- When you are getting ganged leaving will give you just one death which is not big deal also you can call your allies, friends, guildies.

B- get far from all and use walls in ctf or use trolls in tdm for leaving if needed.

True, but there are liabilities which are quite annoying and besides. It's not like we were forming angry mobs with pitchforks and torches for it. lolz ^_^

UndeadJudge
09-27-2014, 04:39 AM
True, but there are liabilities which are quite annoying and besides. It's not like we were forming angry mobs with pitchforks and torches for it. lolz ^_^

It's annoying but necessary..otherwise warriors would just jugg then leave when they're about to die.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SacredKnight
09-27-2014, 05:57 AM
It's annoying but necessary..otherwise warriors would just jugg then leave when they're about to die.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh, I honestly don't see why they would even bother. Leaving a game and coming back into another, such a waste of time TBHIMO

Aslanx
10-02-2014, 05:56 PM
+1 to leaving with over 50% health and mana not counting as a death..

Volt
10-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Join a match with friends. Ganging problem solved.

Aslanx
10-05-2014, 10:25 AM

Lol, that's how ganging gets started, and your guilty of it too Night, so don't talk...

Titanium
10-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Lol, that's how ganging gets started, and your guilty of it too Night, so don't talk...

1. That's why you a have a bubble right after you enter the CtF room.
2. You can wait for your friends in lobby
3. Everyone gets ganged once in a while.
4. Join your guildmates from Magnum... sorry Quantum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179182-lt-Quantum-gt) . It rhymes. My bad.

Aslanx
10-05-2014, 12:32 PM
1. That's why you a have a bubble right after you enter the CtF room.
2. You can wait for your friends in lobby
3. Everyone gets ganged once in a while.
4. Join your guildmates from Magnum... sorry Quantum (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179182-lt-Quantum-gt) . It rhymes. My bad.

I think u meant Karma, it doesn't rhyme with <Quantum> which im glad, don't wana be compared with you lot either....#norespect

~Aslanx

Tendirin
10-05-2014, 12:36 PM
i actually agree because now i have tons of deaths

Titanium
10-05-2014, 12:58 PM
I think u meant Karma, it doesn't rhyme with <Quantum> which im glad, don't wana be compared with you lot either....#norespect

~Aslanx

I meant Karma ?

I'm ganged non stop and still I know how to avoid ganging. The penalty death it can be avoided. You can heal yourself. You get get mana .

Everyone wants everything handed on a silver platter. No death penalty. Da heck.. Let's kick out the death counter from the kdr .

We block, gang, spawn, gang, cheap shot, gang, etc. our numerous enemies. Our private motto is to sneak in, get a kill sneak out

For this exact motive the death penalty should stay.

Volt
10-05-2014, 06:55 PM

Well you have generated tons of hate across guilds, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have people to join you at times.

Onepiedead
10-06-2014, 03:56 AM
What if they changed it with kills. If a guy leave in a fight he wont get a death but you get the kill.

Titanium
10-06-2014, 04:28 AM
What if they changed it with kills. If a guy leave in a fight he wont get a death but you get the kill.

farming kills 2.0

Hectororius
10-08-2014, 07:10 AM
It should at least recognize when u leave without attacking.

Quickrr
10-08-2014, 03:36 PM
What about if youre about 50% HP you don't get a death but below you get a death just to prevent the people who leave during fights from not getting a death

SacredKnight
10-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Apparently it occurs when you are in your attack stance and then leave, e.g. Go into TDM, do basic attack and leave, look at KDR and VOILA death penalty. HP and actually being attacked has nothing to do with it.

exwall
10-08-2014, 08:24 PM
even your HP 100% and mana 99% in ctf/tdm you still get 1 penalty death whether your DC or moving another room, which is unfair,

try this. CTF / TDM
empty room, waiting player to join (bubbles OFF ctf)
blue 0 / red 1
use 1 skill and then leave the room even the games not started, check it if you received penalty death.

ScaredBootyPopper
10-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Death penalty is there for a reason..
And there is waiting room for a reason..choose your fights correctly