PDA

View Full Version : Best solution (platinum)

Hdtvz
09-20-2014, 02:09 AM
Maybe give players a chance to receive platinum again on day 5 blessing until we are able to use nativex. I'm sure people would log in more often if that option was avalible.

--->>I'm just sayin<<---

Rescind
09-20-2014, 02:26 AM
That won't solve anything.. The issue we had was plat farming. Like when there was a platinum reward for day 5, people farmed plat by buying many character slots and farming it on those chars. That is why we don't have plat as a reward at day 5 anymore

Laar
09-20-2014, 02:57 AM
That won't solve anything.. The issue we had was plat farming. Like when there was a platinum reward for day 5, people farmed plat by buying many character slots and farming it on those chars. That is why we don't have plat as a reward at day 5 anymore
Welp this thread got thrown out the window

Rescind remember the #rip3barz

BroadCastle
09-20-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure they could add something like limit - only 1 plat rewad per acc/day or something to prevent that farming. It's really sad how every each effort from STG to give us something for free results in fraud and exploit so they are canceling all of them...

Rescind
09-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Welp this thread got thrown out the window

Rescind remember the #rip3barz

Woah.. I'm 10barz now. #imissyou3barzr.i.p

Mister Smith
09-20-2014, 01:49 PM
Nawh.

Loganayr
09-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I think you guys aren't seeing the reason why nativex was a problem.

This like all sts games has dev revenue based on plat. If the devs didn't earn anything from the games they'd just shut em. Doing offers is still a source of income for sts as the offers are the equivalent of ads. When you do them sts gets payed, even if slightly.

Abusing offers is like stopping ads on an ads based app: the revenue gets cut. I don't see why everyone is asking for substantially 100% free plat, since that would mean you are asking devs to work for free. The only way you can get "free" plat is by having a new offer system that lets sts earn something off your downloads / surveys without anyone abusing it.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Booked
09-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Nativex won't come back, if STS gives free platinum on the fifth day of blessing people will stop buying plat, unless they give max. 5 platinum .-.