PDA

View Full Version : getting bored at 22-24bracket XD

uunknownn
09-20-2014, 03:17 AM
When i started level 23 bracket it was so much fun fnb,confederation,garuda indo,roi, etc .almost all rooms nice and to have a g.w in 5vs5 or 5vs4 still fun .i also assume this bracket is for pro and matured players.but now a days warmonger and allianza doing a fair fight.ganging is fine a lil trash talks is fine but when you saw one villains member in a room expect that it will blocked your side 2-3players ofc.this is a teamwork and good for them to have a too many members.but this is annoying when all rooms you enter is just full of blockeds.

Bracket is so annoying,no fun and just full of trashtalkers ..makes me bored and i rather to play my endgame rogue..

Ofc you have to adopt in pvp environments but im just hoping that this bracket have more fun again.:)

UndeadJudge
09-20-2014, 07:18 AM
Lol same thing happened to me when I had a 24 Mage. You're always welcome to level to 26/27 though ^_^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
09-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Maybe you should make another twink to pvp with for when L23 has no good games :)

uunknownn
09-20-2014, 09:54 AM
Yep i think ill just make twink level 17:) i just really love my hj coz its my pride of all my hard work fr almost a year of farming;)so its hard for me to abandon my level 23 and im not that rich to afford level 26 mythics and hooks

Nostek
09-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Back to the promise land of 17 xD what guild? :redface:

uunknownn
09-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Back to the promise land of 17 xD what guild? :redface:
Lel i know you miss me wolfie XD

Dex Scene
09-21-2014, 01:15 AM
I was just going to make a 23 level twink...

Rotler
09-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Guys I know it's hard but Not Difficult.
I lov war that's what Pulls Me to play AL at lv 22.

I am in I Warmonger I so for Me
Allianz or Villian or who ever just Kill all and Rule.

And bro For Trash talkers Keep them in ignore list. Simple Solution.

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I

Thvnder
09-23-2014, 05:57 PM

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I

:)

IGN: Tankforgold
GUILD: I Warmonger I

Also lvl 23 :)

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Valkiryas
09-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Try 25 - 27 Bracket, is really funny and the gang happens rarelly, also is almost balanced n.n

Aslanx
09-23-2014, 06:00 PM

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I

Ohhh I see , it's "hard", but not "difficult" :D yeah.....wait whaaa o.o

Rotler
09-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Ohhh I see , it's "hard", but not "difficult" :D yeah.....wait whaaa o.o
Waiting. .........

Aslanx
09-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Waiting. .........

Hard and difficult? I don't get it , what's so different? Do u mean it's "difficult" but it's not "impossible" maybe?

Rotler
09-23-2014, 06:45 PM
Hard and difficult? I don't get it , what's so different? Do u mean it's "difficult" but it's not "impossible" maybe?
Lol sorry I thought so ur New.

Hard : Every bracket has its Pressure. Blocking Trash talks and More over Skilled and Pro Players. Even sometimes Arcane Pets are Difficult to Kill.

Blocked best rule Just Out.
Trash Talks Best rule Ignore list.
Skilled players never share their Secret. All want to be pro and wanna Learn Best skills. So this gives a bit pressure of not knowing what to have as skills.
But this can also be tackled. Find pro players and follow them in what guild they Fight for make them ur best buddy and then ask skills. But in I Warmonger I we share and we care ;)
Finally arcane pets players can be defeated as well. But that takes patients and Experience to Find the best suitable skill.

It's even hard to Explain More to you but I guess you don't twink.

Otherwise you would have understood.

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I

Rotler
09-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Also The bracket 22 23 is not Easy to survive on.

It requires more Patient and Experience to play on this lv.

So that's why It's hard but Not Difficult.

Rotler
09-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Finally cant say it's Impossible as there are Many things :
Like Having Fair team Ideology not many follow so they gang.
It's a game not life but still many trash talk.
Many dummy farm so it's not easy to find those who does and who does not.
Many things in twink world are Impossible for the moment.

So Its Hard but not Difficult.

Coz impossible will be used only if there is no chance of Errors.

The game it self is evolving time to time. So as to come to A word Possible.

bonlulu
09-23-2014, 08:37 PM
I think both just keep them in ignore list, and always enjoy ur game

IGN: bonlnod

Farminer's
09-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Hey guys I left 22-24 bracket cause was getting boring and I moved to 7-10 bracket aka lvl 9 I was in villain officer of old ballistic and more always right by your side rotler.
Ign: Farminers

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Blindness
09-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Villain vs Warmonger arent new in this level. Its normal when 2-3 guilds that dominating some certain level keeps fighting one another whether its fair or not. Dont beg for fair fight too much tbh, this has happened to almost every level in AL pvp. No need to blame some certain guild, its AL pvp system, that what makes pvp these days. Well thats for me at least, thats the heat of pvp, you have to deal with it, i got blocked too, im pretty sure everyone does. Anyway, make sure you have a fair 5v5 against us Villain before you leave this level. Give yourself a last chance to give a shot for happy ending or payback time or maybe revenge to us before you go.

Sincerely,
Vynowa

uunknownn
09-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Villain vs Warmonger arent new in this level. Its normal when 2-3 guilds that dominating some certain level keeps fighting one another whether its fair or not. Dont beg for fair fight too much tbh, this has happened to almost every level in AL pvp. No need to blame some certain guild, its AL pvp system, that what makes pvp these days. Well thats for me at least, thats the heat of pvp, you have to deal with it, i got blocked too, im pretty sure everyone does. Anyway, make sure you have a fair 5v5 against us Villain before you leave this level. Give yourself a last chance to give a shot for happy ending or payback time or maybe revenge to us before you go.

Sincerely,
Vynowa
I dont begg for a fair 5vs5 lol and no one says our guild is clean.but atleast we always asked for a fair clash and every guild knows it .what im talking bout is who can enjoy this bracket if almost all rooms has villains blocker???yes im pointing out your guild XD everyone is playing a.l coz of fun am i right??anyway i know we will just argue here so close this thread please;) well your right maybe we just ignore your guild and let you play with some newbies out there.there are more guildsbout there who can give us a better fight;) close this thread sts t.y

uunknownn
09-24-2014, 06:48 AM
one blocker or 5vs4 is fine for me but every room has 2-3blockers O.o fun???enough arguments but all pvpiers in 21-25 knows what im talking about ;)

Hugso
09-24-2014, 06:56 PM

Sincerely,
Vynowa

LOL, Villain need 1-2 block per PVP map cause they scare of losing. They are kdr lover. They PVP to have for sure win.

Btw Vynowa, ur kdr is 20k+ kill 2k+ death in CTF. But why ur skill in PVP is so noob. U died more than u kills. Your kdr come from farming dummies?

bonlulu
09-24-2014, 10:32 PM
LOL, Villain need 1-2 block per PVP map cause they scare of losing. They are kdr lover. They PVP to have for sure win.

Btw Vynowa, ur kdr is 20k+ kill 2k+ death in CTF. But why ur skill in PVP is so noob. U died more than u kills. Your kdr come from farming dummies?
Agree [emoji1]

Guild: Allianza

Blindness
09-25-2014, 06:16 AM
i just wanna say...............................lol.

@Hugso: where is a x e bro? omg i missed them so much. stop rage kicking members and plz keep using Zhaanijetee as your dummy toon kay? :')103997

LELELEL. GF :D

Blindness
09-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Agree [emoji1]

hello bonlod, can i post score of our last 5v5? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^Fair 5v5, 3 level 24s (Djenklot, Pisslove, Lovereyes) against us all 23. Even our warrior have more kills then all your rogue. Bruakakakak better luck next time babehhhhh, and please keep practice how to guild war well instead of being dummy for us kayyyy? ^_____^

mrshield
09-25-2014, 07:44 AM
I'm playing l22 war before i'm in rich n loaded its fun before when many online. Now i dont know but i'll go in 23 soon. Still remember redfever.

Blindness
09-25-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm playing l22 war before i'm in rich n loaded its fun before when many online. Now i dont know but i'll go in 23 soon. Still remember redfever.

I remember you! Ex-Enjoy member right? :D

Xeusx
09-25-2014, 08:20 AM
#Lol@22-24Bracket.

Blindness
09-25-2014, 08:38 AM
#Lol@22-24Bracket.

Ikr! Sometimes some people cant handle the heat of AL pvp. They think by posting bla bla blaz at forum would change everything xD

bonlulu
09-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Ehehehhe everyone have win / lost at 23 bracked

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/25/39fbe60cd18adaaaf1e0e7c9f4cdac0e.jpg

bonlulu
09-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Its 3 vs 4 allianza vs villain

Aslanx
09-25-2014, 01:54 PM
Lol sorry I thought so ur New.

Hard : Every bracket has its Pressure. Blocking Trash talks and More over Skilled and Pro Players. Even sometimes Arcane Pets are Difficult to Kill.

Blocked best rule Just Out.
Trash Talks Best rule Ignore list.
Skilled players never share their Secret. All want to be pro and wanna Learn Best skills. So this gives a bit pressure of not knowing what to have as skills.
But this can also be tackled. Find pro players and follow them in what guild they Fight for make them ur best buddy and then ask skills. But in I Warmonger I we share and we care ;)
Finally arcane pets players can be defeated as well. But that takes patients and Experience to Find the best suitable skill.

It's even hard to Explain More to you but I guess you don't twink.

Otherwise you would have understood.

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I

Definition of the word hard : "requiring a great deal of endurance or effort." - Google.com

Definition of the word difficult : "needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand." - Google.com

I don't need an explanation. and I do twink, but I guess you don't speak common English, which I do. When someone says something is hard but not difficult, most people would laugh at them here and say its the same thing. What you are describing, in your very nice little promotion of warmonger, is that your twink bracket is "difficult"(needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand) not hard, which is actually something which requires effort, unless you are special and require effort to block and trash talk and be a "skilled" player. You say in line 7 it takes patients(patience) and experience to find the best suitable skills, whereas in the line above you say warmonger shares It skills, well looks like someone didn't let u in on the secret, otherwise you would ALREADY have the correct suitable build for your respected class, do they not tell you? im sure ive seen at least 3 sams in your guild walking around in windmoore. Your reply goes off topic, with a random promo of your guild, as if im going to twink lvl 23 again, I thought u were explaining hard and difficult? but you go off to promote your noob guild, gee thnx

IGN Radmius
Guild <Quantum>

Hugso
09-25-2014, 11:20 PM
i just wanna say...............................lol.

@Hugso: where is a x e bro? omg i missed them so much. stop rage kicking members and plz keep using Zhaanijetee as your dummy toon kay? :')103997

LELELEL. GF :D

Ur guild block too. Fer is blocker. Other pic noise blocked so I block back. 3v3.

Stop all this bs. Let's have a 5v5 ctf or 4v4 tdm. Don't ask us gw when we only have member rank online.

Hugso
09-25-2014, 11:28 PM
hello bonlod, can i post score of our last 5v5? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^Fair 5v5, 3 level 24s (Djenklot, Pisslove, Lovereyes) against us all 23. Even our warrior have more kills then all your rogue. Bruakakakak better luck next time babehhhhh, and please keep practice how to guild war well instead of being dummy for us kayyyy? ^_____^

Blind y don't u post pic that u gw warmonger?

Every gw. Ur guild switch all the rogues and tanks That's online and end up losing bad. Like I said b4. U better start pm me for a 5v5 or 4v4. Don't make up fake stories. ur a noob rogue with sam. Scared to vs me 1v1. Ur kdr is fake. From dummies farm. Hahaha...

Hugso
09-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Ikr! Sometimes some people cant handle the heat of AL pvp. They think by posting bla bla blaz at forum would change everything xD

Stop hiding the fact in forum blind. Villain is famous in ganging, blocking, and scared to accept a fair fight. U want me to stop. Beat us in fair fight or 1v1...

bonlulu
09-26-2014, 01:12 AM
Stop hiding the fact in forum blind. Villain is famous in ganging, blocking, and scared to accept a fair fight. U want me to stop. Beat us in fair fight or 1v1...
[emoji4]

bonlulu
09-26-2014, 01:46 AM
Btw, i miss gw like this

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/25/a9065b29cd16818aa78bb9199c527390.jpg

Blindness
09-26-2014, 10:20 AM

who hiding the facts? yes Villain ganged, blocked, and trashing people, especially against human being like you :D
just give me a right place and time and we will bully you like we never bully anyone, kay? :D

u mad bro? :D

Snagged
09-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Lol
I thought pvp was about fun, not trash and stuff
Maybe 17-19 was better :/

Aslanx
09-26-2014, 02:30 PM
who hiding the facts? yes Villain ganged, blocked, and trashing people, especially against human being like you :D
just give me a right place and time and we will bully you like we never bully anyone, kay? :D

weirdo....

Hugso
09-26-2014, 03:45 PM

Lol. I'm done talking to this noob. Go farm more dummies. Cause ur kdr is wreak already. LOL KDR LOVER

Thvnder
09-26-2014, 08:53 PM

I agree when they find. One <l. Warmonger. l> member (especially me). There's 4 villain joining enemy and 2 blockers. Then they trash talk and say cry. Like really u that scared to block 4-2/4-1. I just think its funny. They run in packs. And also PvP isnt as fun anymore always blocked and trash talk. But when we do it back they cry block and run .

uunknownn
09-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Lol
I thought pvp was about fun, not trash and stuff
Maybe 17-19 was better :/
Very nice reply fron villain..pro fairy ;)

uunknownn
09-26-2014, 10:26 PM
Everything is possible if some officers of every guild think right!how old are you 10-14years old??this thread is not to insult everyone please read my last paragraph..but i think its impossible to your guild since you think you like a fish!!;p

Blindness
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
@Hugso: Hi bro, can i post your racist insults screenshots during war? im boring :D

uunknownn: no bro, im 9 years old. i never tend to arguing. cuz it gives me 0 satisfaction and no fun at all. you just too serious replying my post :D

chill ladies, chill :D

y so serious? :v

Farminer's
09-26-2014, 11:24 PM
Btw, i miss gw like this

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/25/a9065b29cd16818aa78bb9199c527390.jpg

I miss those to but at 22 lvl with nubz n scrubz or ballistic. Ign: farminers I remember dewa ftw

Hugso
09-27-2014, 09:05 AM
@Hugso: Hi bro, can i post your racist insults screenshots during war? im boring :D

uunknownn: no bro, im 9 years old. i never tend to arguing. cuz it gives me 0 satisfaction and no fun at all. you just too serious replying my post :D

chill ladies, chill :D

y so serious? :v

Post it. U think that I care. Shlt it's just a game n ur the fun of it. Farming ur guild when fair fight. N ur a runner when it come 1v1. Noob

Thvnder
09-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Definition of the word hard : "requiring a great deal of endurance or effort." - Google.com

Definition of the word difficult : "needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand." - Google.com

I don't need an explanation. and I do twink, but I guess you don't speak common English, which I do. When someone says something is hard but not difficult, most people would laugh at them here and say its the same thing. What you are describing, in your very nice little promotion of warmonger, is that your twink bracket is "difficult"(needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand) not hard, which is actually something which requires effort, unless you are special and require effort to block and trash talk and be a "skilled" player. You say in line 7 it takes patients(patience) and experience to find the best suitable skills, whereas in the line above you say warmonger shares It skills, well looks like someone didn't let u in on the secret, otherwise you would ALREADY have the correct suitable build for your respected class, do they not tell you? im sure ive seen at least 3 sams in your guild walking around in windmoore. Your reply goes off topic, with a random promo of your guild, as if im going to twink lvl 23 again, I thought u were explaining hard and difficult? but you go off to promote your noob guild, gee thnx

IGN Radmius
Guild <Quantum>
Wow! I can't believe you would trash talk someone for there English. Your not perfect either. I'm sorry if you proof read your post 3-4 times before u post. Look forward to you coming level 23.

BTW: Not saying my English perfect.

Dhemx
09-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Akyat na scob sa end game mas msya less drama less tradsh talk and fast game ;)

Yout partner: vxiio ;)

Hugso
09-28-2014, 10:19 AM
Akyat na scob sa end game mas msya less drama less tradsh talk and fast game ;)

Yout partner: vxiio ;)

U missing one more thing. Need to have 150m plus for gears n pet to pvp in end game.

bonlulu
09-28-2014, 12:25 PM
U missing one more thing. Need to have 150m plus for gears n pet to pvp in end game.
Agree [emoji21] Iam not rich enough to play end lvl

Arrowz
09-29-2014, 03:55 PM

Lol so ur admitting ur guild is noob and needs to block and gang. Haha i was thinking of making a 23 i guess ill just stay 17.

Hugso
09-30-2014, 03:40 PM

Sincerely,
Vynowa

You sound like villain win every clash on a fair fight. Like I said b4. Villain should all level up to 24s. If yall still get farm in 5v5 or 4v4 again. Level up to 25. Warmonger will always stay at 23 to farm u. Real talk... Bunch of noob skill player => Villain guild

Farminer's
09-30-2014, 05:33 PM
You sound like villain win every clash on a fair fight. Like I said b4. Villain should all level up to 24s. If yall still get farm in 5v5 or 4v4 again. Level up to 25. Warmonger will always stay at 23 to farm u. Real talk... Bunch of noob skill player => Villain guild
Hugso I wasn't that big of a noob but I admit alit of players in that level are really big noons and why did all lvl from 22-23 am I one of the only ones stayed 22?

UndeadJudge
09-30-2014, 07:02 PM
^_^ I need more people to kill at 27, they should come here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged
09-30-2014, 07:39 PM
Lol ok!

Snagged
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Eh nvm I luv 23

Hugso
09-30-2014, 11:45 PM
^_^ I need more people to kill at 27, they should come here..

Lol. What's ur character in 27?

UndeadJudge
10-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Lol. What's ur character in 27?

Ipirate

Sundar Moorthi
10-01-2014, 08:51 AM
22-24 all class pvp players r kdr luvers i stay tht lvl an month only ganging thn leave,. and i wish to tell u something to all dont say pro-> ur gears make u pro thr is hard to find skill players.,

peoples thought and thy say am a pro do u guys really know wat is pro=proffessional (do u guys play al 8/24? ) do not say thn pro thr is more skills r mystics in this game even a moderators couldn't able to find tht things ( recent issue a lvl 41 rogue make 6kcrit)

uunknownn
10-01-2014, 09:53 AM
22-24 all class pvp players r kdr luvers i stay tht lvl an month only ganging thn leave,. and i wish to tell u something to all dont say pro-> ur gears make u pro thr is hard to find skill players.,

peoples thought and thy say am a pro do u guys really know wat is pro=proffessional (do u guys play al 8/24? ) do not say thn pro thr is more skills r mystics in this game even a moderators couldn't able to find tht things ( recent issue a lvl 41 rogue make 6kcrit)you sure??pro doesnt mean you need arcane pets and i can prove to you theres alot skilled players in 21-24 and fyi if your kdr lover dont play this bracket..a player with 5:1-6:1 kdr in only a dummy killer and if i compare 21-23s to lower levels you barely find a 5:1kdr ..;)

Hugso
10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Ipirate

Ipirate! Ur my food when I was playing at 26. Lol GG

UndeadJudge
10-01-2014, 02:21 PM
Ipirate! Ur my food when I was playing at 26. Lol GG

Good for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snagged
10-08-2014, 09:04 PM