PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing content. Some guidance please.

Swarfega
01-27-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi all,

Just purchased some platinum to buy the extra areas.

I notice though that there are Campaign Bundles and Dungeon Campaigns. Do I need to purchase each one or will one unlock the other? Example: If I purchase a campaign does that include a specific dungeon?

I plan to purchase all, I just don't want to buy a dungeon if it comes part of a bundle etc.

Cheers!

Ellyidol
01-27-2011, 09:04 AM
You can buy each campaign individually, or in a bundle (which is cheaper).

When you buy an individual campaign, you are able to play the maps of that campaign. From the town (only up to the Swamps at the moment), to normal monster maps, to mini-dungeon maps. You also extend your current level cap to that of the campaign. Once you finish the campaign, or hit the level cap for that campaign, you need to buy the next one.

My suggestion, is if you plan on playing the game until the end, to buy them in a bundle. You won't regret it, as the game is just too fun to put down. It will also be cheaper on your end. :)

Royce
01-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Campaign bundles just allow you to buy a few campaigns together for a discount. It's set up that you can't buy a campaign twice, so if you buy a bundle, you won't be able to buy the individual campaigns in the bundle since you already have them.

xxteargodxx
01-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Definitely go with the bundles it is cheaper and will save you extra platinum to spend on other stuff.

Swarfega
01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Cheers guys!