PDA

View Full Version : Pre made party

MoarPewPew
01-27-2011, 10:16 AM
How about the option to make a party or group with up to 5 people. The party can be made in towns or dungeons. When you are in a party you have your very own party chat. Type /p to talk in your party in town. Only your party can see the text.
The party leader can make a game and click a button to invite party to the game just hosted. The party members gets pop up that says "join" or "decline"

Also you are able to see who is in your party in town because there name plates appear on the left side of the screen just like a dungeon.

That way the people in the party don't have to all click on there friends list or filter the game. Also the host does not have to spam invite.

You are able to leave the party at any time by typing. /leave
The leader can disaband party by /disaband
And you are able to turn off party invites to you from the settings page.

Also would it be better to have party's only allowed to be made if the members are on your friends list? That way there is no noob spam.

Feedback please!!!

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
You should be able to "leave party" to prevent "stalking". Other than that this is a pretty good idea...

MoarPewPew
01-27-2011, 10:21 AM
You should be able to "leave party" to prevent "stalking". Other than that this is a pretty good idea...

Absolutely, I'll add this.

BeardedBear
01-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Great idea Pew. Surprisingly, I don't think it's been suggested yet. While they are at it, have team chat in PVP for crying out loud!

MoarPewPew
01-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Great idea Pew. Surprisingly, I don't think it's been suggested yet. While they are at it, have team chat in PVP for crying out loud!

Thanks!!! I thought we had pvp chat at one time. Wasn't there a / comand for it lol.

But yeah we need it lol

Nightarcher
01-27-2011, 11:17 AM
There has been team chat in Pvp for a while. Type "/team" and a space and then your message. Nobody ever uses it tho xD

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 11:24 AM
I like this idea mainly for keeping a team together for multiple runs, without having to worry about booting people to let them in.

BeardedBear
01-27-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm such a noob for not knowing about PVP chat. ><

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 11:39 AM
I like this idea mainly for keeping a team together for multiple runs, without having to worry about booting people to let them in.

Yes. I never feel good about booting just because I am waiting for a player, booting should be for a good reason, imo...

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 11:40 AM
i'm such a noob for not knowing about pvp chat. ><

n00b0rs!!!

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Yes. I never feel good about booting just because I am waiting for a player, booting should be for a good reason, imo...

There's a better reason than that?

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
There's a better reason than that?

Yup. The other day someone joined a game and first thing they do is ask for rift gear that they will "give back" after the run. That was a sweet boot.

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Yup. The other day someone joined a game and first thing they do is ask for rift gear that they will "give back" after the run. That was a sweet boot.

Lol nice, but still on equal footing, IMO, with needing the slot for someone else.

superglut2
01-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Love the idea

MoarPewPew
01-27-2011, 05:18 PM
Love the idea

More feedback or suggestions please! :P

MoarPewPew
04-21-2011, 08:24 AM
Im just bumping an old thread that I made, would really still like to see this implemented.

Feedback wanted.

Sharisiggies
04-22-2011, 01:26 AM
:cool:I like the idea too.. Now that the password is set, the team just has to join w pass, but a group invite would be great.

Love the group chat too.. I hate telling each person the same thing over and over...
Thumbs up!

Kraze
04-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Great idea PSU uses a similar system made life a lot easier.

MoarPewPew
10-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Do not get too mad for the bump. I was going threw some of my previous suggestions and I thought others might like this specific one.