PDA

View Full Version : This is strange, or this is a bug ??? I can't do daily nord quest anymore

Samcyz
09-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Hello, these two days I have been in a weird situation with the game on my android device. I can't do the 300 exp daily nord quest anymore, there is simply no "Go To" button in the quest. I also can't join any friend of mine are doing the map because no "Join" button for that map to.

Note that: I can go to any other map, do any other quest and join everyone as long as it's not those two places??? Same time, no full inventory.

Well, I tried to deleted the quest and get it again but it didn't help at all.. so what is it.. :O

The Goat
09-20-2014, 03:26 PM
Try going there through the flying barrel thing north of stronghold.

-Rated

Samcyz
09-20-2014, 03:54 PM

-Rated

Oh finally I can go there, but still cant use join :< is it bug?

Schnitzel
09-20-2014, 04:59 PM

-Rated

Oh finally I can go there, but still cant use join :< is it bug?

I think theres some quests you need to do first..sorry i dont remember which..

Iahwahska
09-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Travel to the zones by balloon out of Stronghold once each and it will return to normal.

Dex Scene
09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
I think theres some quests you need to do first..sorry i dont remember which..
Its HORN OF RENEW QUEST. But he has done that already looking at his post. He means he cant see GO TO BUTTON on 300 xp quest.

Dex Scene
09-21-2014, 12:31 AM
Yes go to end of the stronghold take the balloon and go to tunnel or camp boulder manually

Pollata1246
09-21-2014, 03:02 AM
just go to that place (if u want to) by that hot air balloon in stronghold.............