PDA

View Full Version : Random plat?

Anyrra
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Five minutes ago, I had one plat. Now all of the sudden, I have 14, and I didnt buy any or earn any. Does anyone know why this is? (but hey, I dont mind it :) )

Norbert
01-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Did you have some respecs that are now gone?

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe they started refunding people for overpriced faces, maps, etc? I hope not, bc I didn't get any refunds then :(

MrBowBear
01-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Maybe they started refunding people for overpriced faces, maps, etc? I hope not, bc I didn't get any refunds then :(
They started refunding people who recently bought maps such as AO3, Frozen Nightmares, etc... Check my post on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pocketlegends/posts/194869417197219

Royce
01-27-2011, 01:22 PM
They started refunding people who recently bought maps such as AO3, Frozen Nightmares, etc... Check my post on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pocketlegends/posts/194869417197219

They should refund everyone who bought FN when it was an elite campaign now that it's just LE 2.0...

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 01:24 PM
So what's considered recent? I bought faces for my chars when I'm not even playing currently -- had no idea they'd lower the prices :(

Royce
01-27-2011, 01:26 PM
So what's considered recent?

Good question, does the Facebook post say? My guess would be only very recent purchases. Ah well I buy everything when it first comes out, so I won't get any one way or another...

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 01:28 PM
Good question, does the Facebook post say? My guess would be only very recent purchases. Ah well I buy everything when it first comes out, so I won't get any one way or another...

Yeah I didn't. I bought ao3 map when it came out, so that I understand if I don't get a refund -- but not the faces.

FluffNStuff
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
They should refund everyone who bought FN when it was an elite campaign now that it's just LE 2.0...

I would ask for a refund of the nerfed swamps, but the town is just to cool.

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah I didn't. I bought ao3 map when it came out, so that I understand if I don't get a refund -- but not the faces.

I think it's like last years shirts. You do not get a refund because Marshall's has them at 10$. Hopefully they come out with other expensive faces soon, I like the "spent some plat" look. :D

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 01:33 PM
I think it's like last years shirts. You do not get a refund because Marshall's has them at 10$. Hopefully they come out with other expensive faces soon, I like the "spent some plat" look. :D

Except that they are giving refunds to some people. Your logic works if no one got refunds.
True, I didn't buy my faces this week, but I still haven't had them long.

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Except that they are giving refunds to some people. Your logic works if no one got refunds.
True, I didn't buy my faces this week, but I still haven't had them long.

I must have mis read I thought they where only giving refunds for the mission packs.

Lesrider
01-27-2011, 01:41 PM
I must have mis read I thought they where only giving refunds for the mission packs.

Nope, they said faces too.

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Nope, they said faces too.

Mmmm. Not cool.

asommers
01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I have posted information about this here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17737-Recent-Pricing-Changes-and-Refunds

-ALS

StompArtist
01-27-2011, 01:59 PM
I have posted information about this here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17737-Recent-Pricing-Changes-and-Refunds

-ALS

Let's be honest and clear here. If I moan and complaint on all the threads about it being not fair will I gain extra platinum? I do not want to loose time for no gain. TY. :D

itmustbejj
01-27-2011, 02:07 PM
So is it just faces and content packs? Cuz I just started and within the last week I bought every content pack, a face, inv slots, and stash slots. Will I see a refund in my account details or will the prices I paid just be reduced?

asommers
01-27-2011, 02:13 PM
So is it just faces and content packs? Cuz I just started and within the last week I bought every content pack, a face, inv slots, and stash slots. Will I see a refund in my account details or will the prices I paid just be reduced?

Everything that had a price reduction (not all content did), you'll see a reduction in the amount you paid. This includes dungeons, items, faces, etc.

-ALS