PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore 1vs1 Tournament for Twinks! [lvls 13-15]

Bunny♥
09-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Iboss’ presents: (https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks)
The ultimate 1-1 twinking tournament!
Levels 13-15

October 4, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00)

Info:

BOSSTWINKS (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136349-lt-Boss-Twinks-gt-The-bad-guild-of-12-15) is back to pvp and decided to share some fun before the guild is officially open. This tourney is open for all twinks in 13-15 bracket! We are aiming to give some cool rewards for this tourney and hoping that it will satisfy our fellow players! Our intention for making this tournament is to share some fun with everyone! No hate, all pure fun only! So guys, get your skills ready and join the fun with us! (=

HOW TO JOIN:

Register HERE (http://www.arcanelegendshardcore.com/) and fill up the asked details below the site!

About the e-mail: its not necessary for you to put your in-game email. Pls do make a dummy email, we just need to have that for us to email you for your schedule and other infos. (^_^)v

ABOUT THE WEB SITE:

For those who cant open the website, please post your infos and screenshot of your toon in this thread

IGN:
Class:
Lvl:
Screenshot of your toon:

Note: This is 1st come 1st serve. We only count the 1st 16 players by class and level who signed up and be a part of the tourney! Feel free to participate in all class and level, we wont stop you for dominating the tourney but you are only allowed to enter 1 toon per class and level.

Deeper Info:

This is by class and level tournament. Probably the biggest 1-1 tournament made in twinking levels. There will be 9 champions and 9 runner ups in all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOpicCuCRQ&feature=youtu.be
line up will be based on the given video

Rules:
• No arcane pet is allowed.
• No reset
• Lagging / high ping is not considered as an excuse, so please make sure your connection is good.
• Stun / fail skill is NOT prohibited.
• No trash talking / whining. Players who do such thing will be disqualified.
• 1hr late from the tourney is considered as disqualified. Hence, If both parties are late, their match will be moved to a new schedule.
• No additional fighting and NO FLAG CARRYING during the match!
• Players who are not responding to pm's by organizers will be removed from the match and considered to forfeit
• Players who do not abide rules and distract the running of the event will be removed
• Respec's are NOT allowed in between each match.
• Swapping of pet is NOT allowed

Matches :
• Matches are based by level and class!
• All matches will be best of 3.
• All matches are to be played at one of the spawn areas of the ctf map
• Matches will start after a countdown by the organizer.
• Both teams must be at full hp and mana, as well as having all their skills ready to use before the battle starts
• Players may only use any attack or skill after the organizer said “go”, no skills (vengeful blood, combat medic, arcane shield, etc) may be used prior to “go”
• Players can charge their attacks before go (but not use)
• If the organizers decide one of the players attacked too early, that one battle has to be replayed, no matter the outcome
• No arcane pets allowed
• Pet skills may only be used after “go” as well
• No switching of pets during a match
• Ties will be replayed and considered to be no-win for both players.
• Semi-Finals and Finals will be best-of-five to reduce luck

Additional home rules:

For warrior class:
• Healing (horn) is NOT allowed.

For rogue class:
• Lurid long bow of brutality and Umbral shot of brutality is not allowed due to lucky procs.
• If both rogues ended up with 0% mana and high % of HP, the match will be considered as a tie. In that case, match will be restarted.

Prizes:

Champions will receive:
1m gold + 200 plats by Remiem and a lifetime fame =P

1st runner ups will receive:
300k + 100 plats by Remiem

PARTICIPANTS:

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

level 13 rogue
level 13 tank
level 13 mage
level 14 rogue
level 14 tank
level 14 mage
level 15 rogue
level 15 tank
level 15 mage

nichiko
cchips
mysticalz
parrotstyle
twinkiecherry
qurse
ouchblade
jugged
aushow

rrafaelbr
dwsp
dllpsssss
captainbow
pooweer
twiistexx
cikeceng
romuhtnatsnt
liapoo

aimedshot
instructivex
dauniitta
boomstyler
stupidofficer
zorps
faithpvp
worshiped
regretless

juanamakeit
nnob
adrianmage
mirokumaru
angrygaint
mrblueskin
xxxxchampxxxx
youngeravx
minionmage

criticalye
emweak
whistleflo
vvinnie
rockpoint
xonesa
rtzz
gangnamtankk
electrocute

shootymakeit
artarmy
bosscurze
eyyufoius
auctioneeers
podersecreto
dexist
hailgail
keylii

ihour
dopesick

regretted
hypnotherapy

abshow
vepy

phobiacrits
jackxreaper

qpvq
notquitehuman

remedies
brufuzzz

contents
mongsix

xxcolumbiaxx
hipersaybor

starryx
afshow

chozenrouge
deftonx

twinka
maxxvvel

vrcane
blightsteel

mrslaughter
skeletail

deathshotz
ninenova

bossingako
clashs

silentvvind
danfourth

itunex

wythic
hurricanezz

xmaestrokillx
iuckyboy

zet

deathlylblaze
sonsaat

realities
Djelly

mythilogical

bamaa
despises

ixereil

xxxjuarexx

procs

aimpoint

dropdropdrop

as of 10-2-14
extra submissions of entries will be considered as reserves/subs.

WINNERS:
Hello guys, so for some reasons, theres time problems on the tourney and it causes people not to get online on time, even if we waited for an hour or more. We dont want to disappoint those who took time for the tourney so we continued it even if it was outnumbered. Yet, we dont want to give bias on other classes and level so for those tournaments that was made by 6 and below participant wont have any runner ups, it means, we only give awards on the champions, sorry, even though I want to give all the prizes, but it would sound so unfair to the rest of the classes who fought 3-4 players to reach finals, hope you guys understands our decision.

Sad to say as well, we waited enough time for level 14 and 15 mages to get online. Yet theres only 2 participants who showed up.. We cant do a tournament like that so we decided to cut off level 14 and 15 mages. Sorry guys, Im hoping and wish that mages are active on twinking, LOL.

I'm glad to be a part of this tournament. Here's your Official list of winners and runner ups on the event!

LVL 13 ROGUE
CHAMPION: REAPRR-sub
RUNNER-UP: AIMPOINT

LVL 13 TANK
CHAMPION: CCHIPS

LVL 13 MAGE
CHAMPION: MYSTICALZ

LVL 14 ROGUE
CHAMPION: BOOMSTYLER
RUNNER-UP: REGRETTED

LVL 14 TANK
CHAMPION: NOTQUITEHUMAN
RUNNER-UP: AUCTIONEEERS

LVL 14 MAGE
CHAMPION:
RUNNER-UP:

LVL 15 ROGUE
CHAMPION: STARRYX
RUNNER-UP: REMEDIES

LVL 15 TANK
CHAMPION: VEPY
RUNNER-UP: YOUNGERAVX

LVL 15 MAGE:
CHAMPION:
RUNNER-UP:

ALL PRIZES WILL BE ADDED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ACCOUNT :)

GUILD REPRESENTATIVES:
4-Hallucination
4-Grins
2-Prostyle
2-Noobism

Tourney will officially start on October 4, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00)! Get your skill, build and gears ready!

credits:
Kidozmash
<IB0ss twinksI>
Remiem

Appeltjes
09-21-2014, 02:35 AM
Cool can i have some lvl 15 gear :p?

Volt
09-21-2014, 02:45 AM
+1 great tourney I'll be looking forward to this

Bunny♥
09-21-2014, 02:47 AM

chu need to join (=

Volt
09-21-2014, 02:52 AM

chu need to join (=

e.e thought you were doing it for me =p

Serancha
09-21-2014, 02:56 AM
Does the sign-up email need to be that of an STS forum account?

Cee Reel
09-21-2014, 03:00 AM
ORGANIZERS cant join? hahahha KEYDOSMASH HERE

Bunny♥
09-21-2014, 03:00 AM
e.e thought you were doing it for me =p

ehems =p

Does the sign-up email need to be that of an STS forum account?

no, any e mail that can connect to you, we just need that to notify you for your sched and etc =3

ORGANIZERS cant join? hahahha KEYDOSMASH HERE

CANT. (=

Serancha
09-21-2014, 03:05 AM
Thanks, Fraline.

Instanthumor
09-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Making a 15 for this :D

Xeusx
09-21-2014, 04:02 AM
#HardcoreTwinks

Coming soon....a picture that show all hardcore moment!

SacredKnight
09-21-2014, 05:00 AM
LOL@Warriors who can't use horn. It's like saying a mage can't fireball and a rogue can't crit :P

Interesting tournament otherwise.

Konviict
09-21-2014, 05:05 AM
LOL@Warriors who can't use horn. It's like saying a mage can't fireball and a rogue can't crit :P

No horn when its warr v warr...

Bunny♥
09-21-2014, 05:27 AM

in twinking, tanks who vs with horn lasts forever. So we dont want to take much time thats why we remove it x)

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 05:28 AM
O.o

Lidless
09-21-2014, 06:07 AM
How much plat?

Zaospeed
09-21-2014, 06:39 AM
I'm looking forward to it ^-^ get ready for cchips :D

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Hey guys!!! Those who did register via email can post their SS directly here on this thread. Thank you! -Kido

Axesam
09-21-2014, 07:12 AM
Nice, goodluck for the event. Sadly im 9 :(

Bunny♥
09-21-2014, 07:52 AM
How much plat?

Gotta update list soon (=

worshiped
09-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Im in but i have work at 3pm is their any chance we can extend the time until 4pm or after?

worshiped
09-21-2014, 08:49 AM
And another thing can their be no jugg, no 4 attack skill? Makes a fight unfair then.

ThekillerxD
09-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Nice guys. Im in :D

Twinkiecherry. Master of Prostyle ;)

xpvproguepvpx
09-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Stupidofficer lvl 14 tank im gonna win this one :p

xpvproguepvpx
09-21-2014, 09:41 AM
ign:stupidofficer
class:warrior
lvl:14

froszt
09-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Agreed with worshiped,can we make it 4-5pm? Im studying

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 10:11 AM
And another thing can their be no jugg, no 4 attack skill? Makes a fight unfair then.

Agreed with worshiped,can we make it 4-5pm? Im studying
Heya! Ok, we're not going to adjust the time for an hour late, instead, we're gonna place you to the later part of the match. Hope this kinda system can help. Good luck!

kickazzrogue
09-21-2014, 10:14 AM
I cant load the register page i tried like 15times is their another way i can register email is contentsunkown420@gmail.com ign contents

kickazzrogue
09-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Email contentsunknown420@gmail.com IGN: contents lvl 13 rogue cant register page wont load can i register this way?

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Hey kick, I have sent you a friend request in-game, add me Kidozmash and lets work out on that! ;-)

kickazzrogue
09-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Ok thank you

froszt
09-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Heya! Ok, we're not going to adjust the time for an hour late, instead, we're gonna place you to the later part of the match. Hope this kinda system can help. Good luck!
Thanks

worshiped
09-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Jugg allowed?

TheArcaneWolf
09-21-2014, 11:58 AM
I signed up but I'm not 100% sure I'll be there because I have some big tests to study for. Anyway, looking forward to being in the tournament. :D

Dex Scene
09-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Wow so awesome tournament. Sad i already left this level brackets. Wish the tournament came a month ago. Anyway, goodluck all. Thanks for the awesome tournament. Have fun

TheArcaneWolf
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Just wondering, in about how much time should we expect to receive an email from you guys after we sign up? Just want to make sure you got it. :P

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Just wondering, in about how much time should we expect to receive an email from you guys after we sign up? Just want to make sure you got it. :P
Hey ArcaneWolf, ;-) make sure that the email you've entered was exact, since all the organizers are responding to all those mails as soon as possible. Thanks for registering and we wish you a hardcore luck!

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 12:34 PM
Jugg allowed?
Yo! Yep dude, it is :-P (just no healing)

Mrmalibog
09-21-2014, 12:37 PM
And btw guys, you may regularly check this site coz' we're gonna post updates in here regarding schedules, matches, participants, etc. from time to time: www.arcanelegendshardcore.com

TheArcaneWolf
09-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Hey ArcaneWolf, ;-) make sure that the email you've entered was exact, since all the organizers are responding to all those mails as soon as possible. Thanks for registering and we wish you a hardcore luck!
Okay, thanks.

Remember Me
09-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Is it rogue vs rogue?
Tank vs tank
!age vs mage?

TheArcaneWolf
09-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Is it rogue vs rogue?
Tank vs tank
!age vs mage?
Yes, from what I read that was what I understood. Please don't enter the tournament for my sake lol.

Serancha
09-21-2014, 07:43 PM
If you can't load the site on mobile ( I couldn't ), it will work on desktop.

Instanthumor
09-21-2014, 08:12 PM
How is it going to be justified that only one person can enter one toon in tourney? How do you know one person isn't entering two toons?

hesx
09-22-2014, 02:40 AM
For warrior class:

JUG. ALLOWED? LIKE SKY,CS,VB+JUG? or SKY+CS+AXE+VB? as long as no heal ?

warrior will respec before entering the ctf. and not taking the HORN skill? +2-3sp will save
be specific for the warrior rules. ^__^

Lidless
09-22-2014, 02:44 AM
Kinda ironic this is being hosted by a guy whos been banned numerous times for buying and selling items for real life money... just sayin ^^

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 02:53 AM
Kinda ironic this is being hosted by a guy whos been banned numerous times for buying and selling items for real life money... just sayin ^^
Hi Lidless... Do you watched my video entitled "Banned Boy"? That was a video made by me to show players how not cool to violate the eula and tos resulting to that tragedy of getting my toon banned ;-) . In-short I already confessed all of those things and now we are doing this tourney to make a brand new start. Thanks by the way for your concern my friend!

Edited: Note: I only got banned "1" time, not "numerous"... Chaio! ;-)

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 02:57 AM
For warrior class:
•Healing (horn) is NOT allowed.

warrior will respec before entering the ctf. and not taking the HORN skill? +2-3sp will save
Hi Hesx, thnx for this one! Fraline will be fixing this one out!

hesx
09-22-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi Hesx, thnx for this one! Fraline will be fixing this one out!
^__^
i wish next tourney will allowed to join lv16s

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 03:02 AM
So... I signed up... But my ign is now changed. How do I fix that?

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 03:09 AM
^__^
i wish next tourney will allowed to join lv16s
We're all looking forward for it! ;-)

Lidless
09-22-2014, 03:10 AM
Meh. Just like the Kronos guys who were banned for plat farming are now back as if it never happened. They joke about it too. It makes me mad. You damaged our twink community and ruin the fun for those of us who play by the rules.

All you cheaters should be perma banned. Just my opinion i guess ^^

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 03:12 AM
You can always send us a private message regarding your personal updates. We're gonna update your toon details prior to the event. Feel free to pm me, Fraline or Cee Reel and we will come to you shortly!

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 03:15 AM
Meh. Just like the Kronos guys who were banned for plat farming are now back as if it never happened. They joke about it too. It makes me mad. You damaged our twink community and ruin the fun for those of us who play by the rules.

All you cheaters should be perma banned. Just my opinion i guess ^^
Heya! ;-)
We got a lot of thread for this issue. Please dont damage this thread as well ;-) Just kinda get a bit messy.

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 03:16 AM
You can always send us a private message regarding your personal updates. We're gonna update your toon details prior to the event. Feel free to pm me, Fraline or Cee Reel and we will come to you shortly!

PM'd

Lidless
09-22-2014, 03:21 AM
Heya! ;-)
We got a lot of thread for this issue. Please dont damage this thread as well ;-) Just kinda get a bit messy.

Np paypal pro. Oh and sry but I'm not sure I believe your sincerity when you joke in town saying "brb found a buyer for 10000000000 gold". I /reportchat tho.

I wont post anymore on here about it tho. Ill just email my concerns to support and hope people like you arent able to continue to destroy the purity of our AL experience by cheating ^^.

Toodles.

Avshow
09-22-2014, 03:24 AM
may i register here?
l15 rogue:abshow mage:aushow warrior:afshow

Bunny♥
09-22-2014, 04:06 AM
Hai guyz, we are going to try our best to get the perfect schedule for everyone. We also have our personal works/school irl so it wont be easy for us to schedule all fights on the preferred time that you guys suggested =c

but dw, I noted the scheds already and Imma try to adjust myself for this =3

ABOUT THE SITE:

For those who cant open the website, please post your infos and screenshot of your toon in this thread

IGN:
Class:
Lvl:
Screenshot of your toon:

Is it rogue vs rogue?
Tank vs tank
!age vs mage?

yes it is by class and by level.

If you can't load the site on mobile ( I couldn't ), it will work on desktop.

thanks for the heads up!

How is it going to be justified that only one person can enter one toon in tourney? How do you know one person isn't entering two toons?

we check all IGN's passed and so far, theres only 3 out of 20+ who seems new to me. We are trying to avoid this thing, probably update the list of participants as well so that everyone will know. We also require SS of the toons so that kdr, stats and etc will be shown to prove that they are not dummy acc's :)

For warrior class:

yep, everything is allowed except horn. The thing we dont allow is by respec-ing in between matches so its up with the players what build they gonna bring before they start the match.

pls dont bring different topics in this thread, TY.

is this fixed already? If not, can you pm me your email and IGN listed on the registration? Ty insty =3

may i register here?
l15 rogue:abshow mage:aushow warrior:afshow

pls fill this up :)
IGN:
Class:
Lvl:
screenshot of your toon:

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 04:28 AM
Skill switching allowed?

Bunny♥
09-22-2014, 04:31 AM
Skill switching allowed?

yes

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 04:35 AM
yes

<3 .

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Skill switching allowed?
Yes it is, but I advice you instead not to try this strategy or else it's gonna be much harder for you, unlike the past few seasons ago, way back where players can easily switch skills and spam pets. I believe you already know about those being fixed :-)

Bunny♥
09-22-2014, 04:45 AM
Yes it is, but I advice you instead not to try this strategy or else it's gonna be much harder for you, unlike the past few seasons ago, way back where players can easily switch skills and spam pets. I believe you already know about those being fixed :-)

not a problem to pros :p

Volt
09-22-2014, 05:05 AM
Ign: Vepy
Class: Warrior
Lvl:15

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 05:13 AM
Ign: Vepy
Lvl:15
Nice toon bro! Anyways, we need the ss of the statistic of your toon like as you are inspecting someone or even inspecting yourself. Thanks!

Volt
09-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Hope this works

Bunny♥
09-22-2014, 05:27 AM
Hope this works

nop, it wont work, sorry :p >;3

intizamfamily888
09-22-2014, 06:03 AM
I already registered me at the website but i think i do it here too cause i registered on my phone
So
IGN:Fatihpvp
Class:Rogue
Level: 15
Ss from my character:
http://i60.tinypic.com/29pxoqp.png
I hope it work and i can join to this tournament
Ty guys

Ps: i hav a bad kdr cuz these gangers:/

Konyalimusti
09-22-2014, 06:15 AM
i want join to this tournament and i hope i can join

IGN:xxxxchampxxxx
Class: Rogue
Level:15

screenshot from my character:

http://i58.tinypic.com/28s9gsh.png

Gensin
09-22-2014, 06:56 AM
The <Kronoobs> might join! Alas, Ill try to get my gear.

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 06:58 AM
I already registered me at the website but i think i do it here too cause i registered on my phone
So
IGN:Fatihpvp
Class:Rogue
Ss from my character:
http://i60.tinypic.com/29pxoqp.png
I hope it work and i can join to this tournament
Ty guys

Ps: i hav a bad kdr cuz these gangers:/

i want join to this tournament and i hope i can join

Level:15

screenshot from my character:

http://i58.tinypic.com/28s9gsh.png
Updated: Arcanelegendshardcore.com pls check the current participants. Thank you.

ganged
09-22-2014, 08:52 AM
hope my old guild is back again and cant wait to play in boss twink and gang up some latinonoobs XD goodluck

-bosscritzz

Konyalimusti
09-22-2014, 11:42 AM
im xxxxchampxxxx and i hav a little problem

I live in germany and here its to early and i wanted to ask the makers of this tournament if they can make my fight 1-2 hours later

thx for fast answer

Josef Bonn
09-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Cool'

Konyalimusti
09-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Cool'
lol you say to my problem cool [emoji19] [emoji19]

ThekillerxD
09-22-2014, 02:07 PM
Well, in name of Prostyle, I am registering the Prostylers !

In Game Name : Zorps
Level : 14
Class : Mage

In Game Name : Jackxreaper
Level : 13
Class : Warrior

In Game Name : xxcolombiax

In Game Name : Auctioneeers
Class : Warrior

In Game Name : Qpvq
Class : Rogue

In Game Name : Eyyufoius

More coming, all them said me to register them.
Peace

Twinkie

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 03:09 PM
Hey, Twinkie, I just added your 6 guildies to the official line-up. Anyways, pls require them to still send us a registration via the given site because we will be using those email (even dummy email)several days from now to keep them informed and updated regarding the tournament, and so that they PERSONALLY can see and review all the RULES and REGULATIONS in this upcoming tourney. And like the others who joined earlier, we also want them to see in the game to be fair for all participants who followed the rules :). And 1 more thing, do encourage them to make Spacetime Forum Acc as well! It's gonna be much more exciting for them to be here. Once again, thanks for bringing them here masttah! Cya in tourney and GL!

Serancha
09-22-2014, 03:28 PM
What is the point of having screenshots of the toons posted? Most probably won't screenshot their tournament stats, just saying

Mrmalibog
09-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Just to give you a bit more knowledge of who are the current official participants in your level and class bracket. I just updated the SS here (http://www.arcanelegendshardcore.com)

Goldenlotus
09-22-2014, 04:15 PM

Ign: shootymakeit
Lvl: 13
Class: rogue

Vaeriu
09-23-2014, 07:20 AM
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/mrblueskin_zps09dee206.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/mrblueskin_zps09dee206.png.html)
IGN: Mrblueskin
LvL: 14
Class: Mage

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/ari_zps97d7ea3b.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/ari_zps97d7ea3b.png.html)
Ign: Mrslaughterr
LvL: 13

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/death_zps79c57611.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/death_zps79c57611.png.html)
Ign: Deathshotz

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/IMG_1107_zpsd948eb83.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/IMG_1107_zpsd948eb83.png.html)
Ign: Regretted

Bunny♥
09-23-2014, 08:32 AM
you are only allowed to enter 1 toon per class and level.

Just to clear this thing guys. We allow you to do more than 1 entry BUT it should be in different class and level, no repetition. Feel free to join all categories, we wont stop you from it (=

hope this info helpz ='3

Volt
09-23-2014, 12:47 PM
Hope this works

nop, it wont work, sorry :p >;3

Cry

Mehmet Tuncay
09-23-2014, 02:04 PM
oke very nice

lowratehitman
09-23-2014, 02:23 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/23/12f35e493bda779280be3710c4bd4da3.jpg

Ign: silentvvind
Lvl: 13
Class: rouge

Blightsteel
09-23-2014, 05:01 PM
IGN: Blightsteel

Poowerpvplvl14
09-23-2014, 05:57 PM
did not understand the schedule :3

Xsalvation
09-23-2014, 09:20 PM
IGN: Clashs
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/23/4908a94eb8be8ae51fabc49b9fd6cbe4.jpg

Rtzzz
09-23-2014, 09:22 PM
IGN: Rtzz

Lvl: 15http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/23/d4cad905292547a278ab387592b3cc36.jpg

Xsalvation
09-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Is my entries sending?

Xsalvation
09-23-2014, 10:02 PM
It ain't odd..

Xsalvation
09-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I think I tried like 4 times, none of my in game player pic showed..

Mrmalibog
09-23-2014, 11:34 PM
Hi Xsalv, what is your ign? Lemme follow it up, or you may check it here www.arcanelegendshardcore.com, just click the CLICK HERE TO SEE YOUR MATCH.

lowratehitman
09-23-2014, 11:52 PM
Hey so I gave you guys my email but I'm not sure if you guys received it..

ThekillerxD
09-24-2014, 04:14 AM
In Game ign : Boomstyler

Bunny♥
09-24-2014, 05:57 AM
lists of participants are listed on the first post :)

riddiculous
09-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Is juggernaut skill allowed? I was wondering if its usable here because jugg is a healing skill too.

Mrmalibog
09-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Is juggernaut skill allowed? I was wondering if its usable here because jugg is a healing skill too.
Hey Ridd!
Yes, jugg is allowed. See yah in tournament.

Jack O Reaper
09-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Will you fight another class? Or just same as your class?

riddiculous
09-24-2014, 02:42 PM
IGN: notquitehuman
LEVEL: 14
CLASS: Warrior

Bunny♥
09-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Will you fight another class? Or just same as your class?

as stated, it is by class tournament.

legendkilla
09-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Ign- hurricanezz
Class-tank
Lvl-15

dannyrse
09-25-2014, 03:38 PM
Id like to particapate
IGN MYTHILOGICAL
LVL14
ROGUE
DONT HAV THE APPROPRIATE AP FOR SCREENSHOTS BUT FEEL FREE TO FIND ME IN GAME

Instanthumor
09-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Lv. 15 tank.. we all know who's gunna win... cough hailgail cough

Josef Bonn
09-25-2014, 07:08 PM
in twinking, tanks who vs with horn lasts forever. So we dont want to take much time thats why we remove it x)

How about vengefull blood?

Bunny♥
09-25-2014, 10:48 PM
How about vengefull blood?

it's allowed

Bunny♥
09-25-2014, 11:06 PM
registration for lvl 13 rogues is now closed :)

edit: extra registrations will be considered as reserves if ever one of the official participants are having trouble on the tournament day.

Mysticurse
09-26-2014, 08:34 AM
IGN: Whistleflo
Class: Sorceree
LVL: 13

ThekillerxD
09-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Ign : xxxjaurexx
class :rogue
lvl: 14

Cee Reel
09-26-2014, 07:08 PM
If you cant register here just pm me in game keydosmash/bleedingblack

Cee Reel
09-26-2014, 07:13 PM

Please dont damage this thread you can pm me IN GAME : KEYDOSMASH

Bunny♥
09-26-2014, 09:21 PM
new home rule is added for rogue class, pls be guided :p

Rtzzz
09-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Any way to adjust it a few hours because for est players its 3am :/

Bunny♥
09-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Any way to adjust it a few hours because for est players its 3am :/

we will try our best to adjust time schedules so that everyone will have the chance to join the tourney =)

Rtzzz
09-27-2014, 06:52 AM
we will try our best to adjust time schedules so that everyone will have the chance to join the tourney =)
Thank you :D

ThekillerxD
09-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Really guys? Lurid bow is not allowed? What you guys will do? SS not allowed to? Come on, the people that has a lurid bow must buy a dev bow`? I really dont understand....... those new rules are just annoying.

XcristinaX
09-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi,
I agree with this new rule regarding rogues being not able to use bows proclaiming arcane patch. IMO the organizers of this tourney really shows how pro they are by having a serious changes like this. I think they really wanna know who the best rogues are in each bracket without any issue of luck due to weapon proclamation. And btw, how long you already play as a twink? Why you compare umbra/lurid from Storm Sword (SS) ??? Lol, Ss proclamation is only a buff exactly the same as Dev Maul. Lmao, I'm not that pro as what you think, but I watch kido everytime he fight in battle. And last thing, you are ANNOYED with the new rules?... Then get some life and make your own tournament with the rule which is easy for you!!! I'm not saying this because im his wife. Just saying base IMO. Crap -.-

Cee Reel
09-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Hi,
I agree with this new rule regarding rogues being not able to use bows proclaiming arcane patch. IMO the organizers of this tourney really shows how pro they are by having a serious changes like this. I think they really wanna know who the best rogues are in each bracket without any issue of luck due to weapon proclamation. And btw, how long you already play as a twink? Why you compare umbra/lurid from Storm Sword (SS) ??? Lol, Ss proclamation is only a buff exactly the same as Dev Maul. Lmao, I'm not that pro as what you think, but I watch kido everytime he fight in battle. And last thing, you are ANNOYED with the new rules?... Then get some life and make your own tournament with the rule which is easy for you!!! I'm not saying this because im his wife. Just saying base IMO. Crap -.-
I know who you are hahahaha :P

lowratehitman
09-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Damm no lurid allowed /:

Bunny♥
09-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Really guys? Lurid bow is not allowed? What you guys will do? SS not allowed to? Come on, the people that has a lurid bow must buy a dev bow`? I really dont understand....... those new rules are just annoying.

Lurid is a different story, it procs 5% crit buff + arcane patch which would be all based through luck. It's lethal and way too OP for non proc'd bow (either lurid,umbral or dev). To make all fights fair without basing any proc lucks, we decided to remove the bow for using it on the tournament. I heard some of your guild mates / friends sold their dev bow long time ago so I will just try to fund the bows and let them borrow on the tourney day if ever they cant find 1. :)

Mrmalibog
09-28-2014, 01:46 AM
Lmao bea -.- read fb message asap -.-

Bunny♥
09-28-2014, 09:40 AM
registration for lvl 14 rogues is now closed

**extra registrations will be considered as reserves if ever one of the official participants are having trouble on the tournament day.

dannyrse
09-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Looking forward to this
goodluck to all

Mythi :)

Vaeriu
09-28-2014, 09:37 PM
I'm quite sore about the umbral ban tbh but it's ok...
Good luck...woohooooo
IMO, devourer bow's dmg proc gives an even more unhealthy level of hax when you just CRIT AND CRIT AND CRIT to no end @_@'
Umbral can at least be bypassed by charging pierce.
However, as a whole good decision. However procs are there for a reason and it's not entirely possible to completely bypass the hax imo
Good luck to everyone :D I'll die first round lol :C r.i.p umbral

Vaeriu
09-28-2014, 09:43 PM
I would like to clarify something as well.
As pertaining to the rule on rogue vs if both parties have high health and low amount of mana remaining:
So we won't be allowed to carry on the match through mana regen?
Pets with mana regen can allow rogues to get back to full capacity in about 2-3 minutes for a rogue vs so I was just wondering if carrying on the battle would be allowed rather than halting it and restarting it all over.
Thanks! :)

Vaeriu
09-28-2014, 10:08 PM
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/IMG_1114_zps9356f624.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/IMG_1114_zps9356f624.png.html)
Deathlylblaze
LvL 15
Rogue

Bunny♥
09-28-2014, 10:17 PM
I would like to clarify something as well.
As pertaining to the rule on rogue vs if both parties have high health and low amount of mana remaining:
So we won't be allowed to carry on the match through mana regen?
Pets with mana regen can allow rogues to get back to full capacity in about 2-3 minutes for a rogue vs so I was just wondering if carrying on the battle would be allowed rather than halting it and restarting it all over.
Thanks! :)

If you can kill a full HP rogue with 5-10% mana, that would be good and you would've end the battle for around 3 minutes! but if not, it will just take forever. Also, getting a full mana regen at 2-3 minutes? thats possible! So in short, you gonna use jack/nexus to vs? If so, feel free :), you can regen mana with those pets so quick! Remember, switching of pet is not allowed as stated on 11th bullet of the match's rule. :)

Im expecting everyone to use dova, it regens mana but on a very low rate, if 2 rogues waits for their mana to regen (using dova), it will be just the same as restarting the fight, just that they are hitting each other with normal attack, LOL. If that case will happen, It will just take so much time, so better reset the fight. :)

Vaeriu
09-28-2014, 10:47 PM
If you can kill a full HP rogue with 5-10% mana, that would be good and you would've end the battle for around 3 minutes! but if not, it will just take forever. Also, getting a full mana regen at 2-3 minutes? thats possible! So in short, you gonna use jack/nexus to vs?
Jack and nexus aren't necessary now ^^ Dova provides enough mana regen for 2-3 mins to allow you to get to tip top shape

Im expecting everyone to use dova, it regens mana but on a very low rate, if 2 rogues waits for their mana to regen (using dova), it will be just the same as restarting the fight, just that they are hitting each other with normal attack, LOL. If that case will happen, It will just take so much time, so better reset the fight. :)
This is my answer haha.
If the match is just gonna be restarted I see no reason to use dova here :P
Good day :)

I laud you for the quick response :) thanks

Bunny♥
09-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Jack and nexus aren't necessary now

these pets regen's mana way fast than dova, that's my point.

This is my answer haha.
Good day :)

dova's mana regen is slow, we dont wanna see a match where rogues are using charge normal attack all the time just because rogues are waiting for their mana to regen, right? :)
on the other hand, if you dont want to use dova because it seems useless for you, feel free to use other pets, we dont stop you from that :)

~Venus
09-29-2014, 12:29 AM
IMO, devourer bow's dmg proc gives an even more unhealthy level of hax when you just CRIT AND CRIT AND CRIT to no end @_@'
Umbral can at least be bypassed by charging pierce.

meh, dev bow only procs "extra damage" which is not that deadly. You may spam crits but i am so sure it will do no good as mana is limited. Arcane patch is annoying, lucky proc esp when it procs 2-3 patch is OP. Im glad we wont rely on that in this tournament anymore.

J

Why useless? Dova's stats is so OP compare to other pets! Ignoring the mana regen, it gives high stats! I dont think dova can regenerate mana that fast compare to jack or nexus, as I am using dova and i vs some rogues who knows how to save mana, at the end, it will be endless especially when both have full HP. Match might stay there but dude, it will take so long or no one will really win in that fight. Dova regens mana just to give you enough mana to reskill packs and 1 aim shot.. that wont do any to kill. Resetting match is the best way.

~Venus
09-29-2014, 01:26 AM
i cant waiiitt :D

~Venus
09-29-2014, 02:45 AM
dev bow only gives "extra damage" buff which is not deadly. You may spam skills but im sure it will lead you to dying as mana is limited. Im glad we wont be dealing any lucky procs from umbral this time, its pretty annoying to have them esp when it procs 2-3 patch!

~Venus
09-29-2014, 02:46 AM
dova's stats is way OP than the rest of the pets! Ignoring the mana regen, I will still use dova! Also, it doesnt give much mana after the 1st wave of the match. It does regen mana but it is only good for you to reskill packs and 1 aimed shot, which wont do any. Resetting the match is pretty smart step from that than waiting for useless result.

Mrmalibog
09-29-2014, 02:53 AM
dova's stats is way OP than the rest of the pets! Ignoring the mana regen, I will still use dova! Also, it doesnt give much mana after the 1st wave of the match. It does regen mana but it is only good for you to reskill packs and 1 aimed shot, which wont do any. Resetting the match is pretty smart step from that than waiting for useless result.
Yes, indeed!

~Venus
09-29-2014, 03:03 AM
I agree with fraline at this time, no one can get to kill a rogue if the situation will be 100 HP and 0-10% mana. Both will just get tired spamming normal attack. Everyone will probably use dova in this tournament. If both rogues go 0% mana, dova regens the same time and amount as the opponent does since both of them uses almost exact gears and pet.
Also, those mana regen from dova is pretty enough for a rogue to get his packs ready, but not enough to make 1-3 combo attacks. If you want faster way to get mana and make a combo while your opponent is out of mana, use pet that has an AA of mana regen like nexus or jack, these pets obviously regens mana twice or thrice than dova.. everyone knows that ..
Anyways, It will now be based on skill and how wise you are not to get the bait! GL to all.

froszt
09-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Rogue without umbral/lurid? Lmao!

froszt
09-29-2014, 08:33 AM
I prefer fight without packs ,no problems with glue,and no endless fights.

~Venus
09-29-2014, 08:46 AM

LOL? I'll just going to assume that this is a joke :)

Bunny♥
09-29-2014, 09:29 AM
registration for lvl 15 tank is now closed

**extra registrations will be considered as reserves if ever one of the official participants are having trouble on the tournament day.

froszt
09-29-2014, 10:46 AM
LOL? I'll just going to assume that this is a joke :)
Most of rogues fights are endless cuz of mana savers ,just nvm its only my opinion

ThekillerxD
09-29-2014, 11:24 AM
ineymar
rogue
lvl 14

For sub if someone dont appear

Vaeriu
09-29-2014, 10:25 PM
Without...packs?
That has WAY too much dependence on lucky crits and damage procs.
Packs are essential in PvP for a reason :)
Not having packs for rogue versus battles is like....not having shields for mage vs, it's too much hax to handle >_<
I was already quite wary about the devourer + crit powers but no packs?!
Just get slag and stun lock and everything is over lol
Please...no >_<

Vaeriu
10-01-2014, 08:47 AM
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag341/Strangled_Spirit/IMG_1141_zpsae14a9c2.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Strangled_Spirit/media/IMG_1141_zpsae14a9c2.png.html)
Ezora
LvL 14
Rogue
Just in case for reserves? :)

Poowerpvplvl14
10-01-2014, 10:40 AM
in the tournament, class war and liberated the skill: jugg?,?,?,

Lidless
10-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Is this still open for registering?

Lidless
10-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Nevermind just read first post.

froszt
10-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Without...packs?
That has WAY too much dependence on lucky crits and damage procs.
Packs are essential in PvP for a reason :)
Not having packs for rogue versus battles is like....not having shields for mage vs, it's too much hax to handle >_<
I was already quite wary about the devourer + crit powers but no packs?!
Just get slag and stun lock and everything is over lol
Please...no >_<
Ik,but i always see same problem with patch.it depends on lucky too.Just nevermind ,just my opinion :3

XcristinaX
10-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Nevermind just read first post.

Is this still open for registering?
Heya bro... Yep, the tourney is closed but we encourage you to be online on tourney day, we consider you as one of official reserved if someone will not be able to be on the tournament day. See yah bro!

Bunny♥
10-02-2014, 01:49 PM
schedule and line ups are posted, plz be guided :)

dannyrse
10-02-2014, 02:28 PM
oh man i got boomstyler this is gunna b fun :()

ThekillerxD
10-02-2014, 02:39 PM
What is "BYE PLAYER" ?

Serancha
10-02-2014, 03:10 PM
What time are the matches on Sunday?

Bunny♥
10-03-2014, 12:31 AM
What is "BYE PLAYER" ?

no player to vs with, so he will be moved to the next match

What time are the matches on Sunday?

same time, 3pm :)

~Venus
10-03-2014, 12:35 AM
level 15 mage is does not have 8 players, why are they not on double elimination ?

Bunny♥
10-03-2014, 01:07 AM
level 15 mage is does not have 8 players, why are they not on double elimination ?

thanks! actually, there are 8 participants, yet 1 confirmed that she is a lvl 16 mage and didnt pass any registration for this.
Updated! :)

Instanthumor
10-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Aww, Clashs and I are on the same side as bracket :(

Hellcookie
10-03-2014, 02:53 AM
Helllcookiiie
Lvl 14
Rogue

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/03/ru7ugudy.jpg

Bunny♥
10-03-2014, 09:44 AM
going to change the line ups in a bit, i just noticed fake spam registrations here, i felt so bad for someone who did this.

Mrmalibog
10-03-2014, 10:29 AM

dannyrse
10-03-2014, 11:37 AM
+8 3pm gmt Not sure about timings I live in the uk england so what time will it b for me lvl 14 rogue

Anarchist
10-03-2014, 12:28 PM
That should be 7 am

dannyrse
10-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Dam so early thx :)

Rtzzz
10-03-2014, 02:57 PM
what is 3pm gmt-8 in new york time, and how many hous till the tourney?

Luzzac
10-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Hello guys, just making a post to say that I wont participate in tmrws tournament so you could find a replacement for me.
Anyways I quit AL today, will miss all my friends a lot. Have fun tomorrow!
Bye
Aimedshot

Dex Scene
10-03-2014, 11:27 PM
Hello guys, just making a post to say that I wont participate in tmrws tournament so you could find a replacement for me.
Anyways I quit AL today, will miss all my friends a lot. Have fun tomorrow!
Bye
Aimedshot
Aimedshot u quitting? Why :(

Xstealthxx
10-03-2014, 11:28 PM
How to get in the list :(
Atomicano lvl 15 hahaha

Xstealthxx
10-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Got it hahaha nvm thanks

Cee Reel
10-03-2014, 11:54 PM
Good luck all boss twinks :)

Bunny♥
10-04-2014, 01:50 AM
10 more mins :)

apologies for weird pm answers, my bf is trolling on it while im on school, LOL

intizamfamily888
10-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Iboss’ presents: (https://www.facebook.com/bosstwinks)
The ultimate 1-1 twinking tournament!
Levels 13-15

October 4, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00)

Info:

BOSSTWINKS (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136349-lt-Boss-Twinks-gt-The-bad-guild-of-12-15) is back to pvp and decided to share some fun before the guild is officially open. This tourney is open for all twinks in 13-15 bracket! We are aiming to give some cool rewards for this tourney and hoping that it will satisfy our fellow players! Our intention for making this tournament is to share some fun with everyone! No hate, all pure fun only! So guys, get your skills ready and join the fun with us! (=

HOW TO JOIN:

Register HERE (http://www.arcanelegendshardcore.com/) and fill up the asked details below the site!

About the e-mail: its not necessary for you to put your in-game email. Pls do make a dummy email, we just need to have that for us to email you for your schedule and other infos. (^_^)v

ABOUT THE WEB SITE:

IGN:
Class:
Lvl:
Screenshot of your toon:

Note: This is 1st come 1st serve. We only count the 1st 16 players by class and level who signed up and be a part of the tourney! Feel free to participate in all class and level, we wont stop you for dominating the tourney but you are only allowed to enter 1 toon per class and level.

Deeper Info:

This is by class and level tournament. Probably the biggest 1-1 tournament made in twinking levels. There will be 9 champions and 9 runner ups in all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOOpicCuCRQ&feature=youtu.be
line up will be based on the given video

Rules:
•No arcane pet is allowed.
•No reset
•Lagging / high ping is not considered as an excuse, so please make sure your connection is good.
•Stun / fail skill is NOT prohibited.
•No trash talking / whining. Players who do such thing will be disqualified.
•1hr late from the tourney is considered as disqualified. Hence, If both parties are late, their match will be moved to a new schedule.
•No additional fighting and NO FLAG CARRYING during the match!
•Players who are not responding to pm's by organizers will be removed from the match and considered to forfeit
•Players who do not abide rules and distract the running of the event will be removed
•Respec's are NOT allowed in between each match.
•Swapping of pet is NOT allowed

Matches :
•Matches are based by level and class!
•All matches will be best of 3.
•All matches are to be played at one of the spawn areas of the ctf map
•Matches will start after a countdown by the organizer.
•Both teams must be at full hp and mana, as well as having all their skills ready to use before the battle starts
•Players may only use any attack or skill after the organizer said “go”, no skills (vengeful blood, combat medic, arcane shield, etc) may be used prior to “go”
•Players can charge their attacks before go (but not use)
•If the organizers decide one of the players attacked too early, that one battle has to be replayed, no matter the outcome
•No arcane pets allowed
•Pet skills may only be used after “go” as well
•No switching of pets during a match
•Ties will be replayed and considered to be no-win for both players.
•Semi-Finals and Finals will be best-of-five to reduce luck

Additional home rules:

For warrior class:
•Healing (horn) is NOT allowed.

For rogue class:
•Lurid long bow of brutality and Umbral shot of brutality is not allowed due to lucky procs.
•If both rogues ended up with 0% mana and high % of HP, the match will be considered as a tie. In that case, match will be restarted.

Prizes:

Champions will receive:
1m gold + 200 plats by Remiem and a lifetime fame =P

1st runner ups will receive:
300k + 100 plats by Remiem

PARTICIPANTS:

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

level 13 rogue
level 13 tank
level 13 mage
level 14 rogue
level 14 tank
level 14 mage
level 15 rogue
level 15 tank
level 15 mage

nichiko
cchips
mysticalz
parrotstyle
twinkiecherry
qurse
ouchblade
jugged
aushow

rrafaelbr
dwsp
dllpsssss
captainbow
pooweer
twiistexx
cikeceng
romuhtnatsnt
liapoo

aimedshot
instructivex
dauniitta
boomstyler
stupidofficer
zorps
faithpvp
worshiped
regretless

juanamakeit
nnob
adrianmage
mirokumaru
angrygaint
mrblueskin
xxxxchampxxxx
youngeravx
minionmage

criticalye
emweak
whistleflo
vvinnie
rockpoint
xonesa
rtzz
gangnamtankk
electrocute

shootymakeit
artarmy
bosscurze
eyyufoius
auctioneeers
podersecreto
dexist
hailgail
keylii

ihour
dopesick

regretted
hypnotherapy

abshow
vepy

phobiacrits
jackxreaper

qpvq
notquitehuman

remedies
brufuzzz

contents
mongsix

xxcolumbiaxx
hipersaybor

starryx
afshow

chozenrouge
deftonx

twinka
maxxvvel

vrcane
blightsteel

mrslaughter
skeletail

deathshotz
ninenova

bossingako
clashs

silentvvind
danfourth

itunex

wythic
hurricanezz

xmaestrokillx
iuckyboy

zet

deathlylblaze
sonsaat

realities
Djelly

mythilogical

bamaa
despises

ixereil

xxxjuarexx

procs

aimpoint

dropdropdrop

as of 10-2-14
extra submissions of entries will be considered as reserves/subs.

SCHEDULES:

Oct 4, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00) - matches:

Lvl 13 rogue
Lvl 13 tank
Lvl 13 mage
Lvl 14 rogue
Lvl 14 mage

Oct 5, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00) - matches :
Lvl 14 tank
Lvl 15 rogue
Lvl 15 tank
Lvl 15 mage

LINE UP:

LVL 13 - ROGUE
LVL 13 - TANK
LVL 13 - MAGE
(double elimination for below 8 participants)
LVL 14 - ROGUE
LVL 14 - TANK
LVL 14 - MAGE
LVL 15 - ROGUE
LVL 15 - TANK
LVL 15 - MAGE

Tourney will officially start on October 4, 2014 @ 3pm GMT(+8:00)! Get your skill, build and gears ready!

credits:
Kidozmash
<IB0ss twinksI>
Remiem
I saw that my Ign is typed wrong
Pls correct it my ign is Fatihpvp and not Faithpvp
Ty

xclyklcx
10-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Lol

conradev
10-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Add me as sub/reserve: L15 Mage Conradev

Ugglytruth
10-04-2014, 10:43 PM
I want to see all matches in a video :chuncky:

Mrmalibog
10-05-2014, 03:39 AM
I would like to say sorry for this kinda ping that keeps on hiking up while I was hosting some match. Obviously, I couldn't do what I promise of video capturing all of the final matches due to this Arcane Ping always spawning.

Bunny♥
10-05-2014, 05:36 AM
Hello guys, so for some reasons, theres time problems on the tourney and it causes people not to get online on time, even if we waited for an hour or more. We dont want to disappoint those who took time for the tourney so we continued it even if it was outnumbered. Yet, we don't want to give bias on other classes and level so for those tournaments that was made by 6 and below participants wont have any runner ups, it means, we only give awards on the champions, sorry, even though I want to give all the prizes, but it would sound so unfair to the rest of the classes who fought 3-4 players to reach finals, hope you guys understands our decision.

Sad to say as well, we waited enough time for level 14 and 15 mages to get online. Yet theres only 2 participants who showed up.. We cant do a tournament like that so we decided to cut off level 14 and 15 mages. Sorry guys, Im hoping and wish that mages are active on twinking, LOL.

Over all, thanks for participating and GZ to all winners! :)

Vaeriu
10-05-2014, 05:46 AM
for those tournaments that was made by 6 and below participants wont have any runner ups

ONLY for those with 6 and below?
Clarify which brackets have this issue pls xD

Bunny♥
10-05-2014, 06:07 AM
ONLY for those with 6 and below?
Clarify which brackets have this issue pls xD

posted all results, those who dont have runner-up listed got the issue :)

Mysticalnova
10-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Ty for the Tournament !!

lowratehitman
10-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Hey guys email me plsss when its my turn to go vs someonr

Gess
10-05-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry and sad I couldn't show up cause of time issue, I really would have loved to participate. Another tournament soon plz.

Serancha
10-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks to the Boss Twinks for a great tourney, and Remedies for being a great opponent! You deserve that runner-up spot!

xpvproguepvpx
10-06-2014, 01:57 PM
WAIT WHUT???? mages lvl 14 no champion and runner up?????? wat happend...

Quickrr
10-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Gooo hallucination!!

Ravager
10-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Rules:
• No arcane pet is allowed.
• No reset
• Lagging / high ping is not considered as an excuse, so please make sure your connection is good.
• Stun / fail skill is NOT prohibited.
• No trash talking / whining. Players who do such thing will be disqualified.
• 1hr late from the tourney is considered as disqualified. Hence, If both parties are late, their match will be moved to a new schedule.
• No additional fighting and NO FLAG CARRYING during the match!
• Players who are not responding to pm's by organizers will be removed from the match and considered to forfeit
• Players who do not abide rules and distract the running of the event will be removed
• Respec's are NOT allowed in between each match.
• Swapping of pet is NOT allowed

Vepy pet switched on all the matches I fought him whenever he was near death. Does that make me winner?

Vaeriu
10-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Vepy pet switched on all the matches I fought him whenever he was near death. Does that make me winner?
There is an issue with the event hosts having a lag issue so they may not have seen it....
If I was recording I might be able to send it to fra though

Volt
10-06-2014, 07:25 PM
Waaaaaa Wut I never pet switched haha. I was dova all the way

Ravager
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Oh. Hmm... I coulda swore you switched to little bear everytime you walked to the side 80% way through the match. Not sure. Could be wrong. I was tired. Maybe if they post vids or I mixed it up.

Volt
10-06-2014, 07:40 PM
I don't have little bear bro. I just have dova, crawly, precious, two dogs, and deary I think

Ravager
10-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Ah. Possibly my mistake. You skill switch then? Good idea if you did. I kept seeing you run away to the side 80% of the way.

Zeus
10-06-2014, 08:01 PM
He ran to avoid triggering your Juggernaut, Ravager.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ravager
10-06-2014, 08:02 PM

Haha well he ran and stood for a few seconds then resumed. Then I would die. He beat me good. 5-0. Thought I found some reasoning to it haha.

Bunny♥
10-06-2014, 08:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k636O9tRPaA&feature=youtu.be

hope this helps! :)
and sorry, i got dc on the last match =(

WAIT WHUT???? mages lvl 14 no champion and runner up?????? wat happend...

participants issues, we cant do a tourney with 2 participants, its not a tournament anymore :)

Zeus
10-06-2014, 08:24 PM

participants issues, we cant do a tourney with 2 participants, its not a tournament anymore :)

Bea, pray tell, how does one manage to play with that ping? I would rage quit!

Bunny♥
10-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Bea, pray tell, how does one manage to play with that ping? I would rage quit!

ikr, i have worse ping than that, parthy! Reason why i broke my keyboard, remember? x)

Ravager
10-06-2014, 08:37 PM

Thanks for the vid. No pet switching. My mistake and apologies. Still not sure what he does when he moves to the side. Skill switch or gear loadout maybe.

Volt
10-06-2014, 08:37 PM

Nah I would run when I saw him use Jug. Then my distance would make him miss some attacks, causing me to use Jugg way later than him. I just move away when he Juggs to increase the interval between his Jugg and my Jugg, giving me a safer win

Volt
10-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the vid. No pet switching. My mistake and apologies. Still not sure what he does when he moves to the side. Skill switch or gear loadout maybe.

I'm 100% sure I made my skill switching go unnoticed, I switched before moving away from you when you would jugg

Ravager
10-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Nah I would run when I saw him use Jug. Then my distance would make him miss some attacks, causing me to use Jugg way later than him. I just move away when he Juggs to increase the interval between his Jugg and my Jugg, giving me a safer win

Nah Jugg was 20% into each match. What were you doing 80% into the match? Gear switch? Whatever it was, it beats me right after. Good tactic.

I marked the spots on the vid.

6:20 2:10 3:40 5:11

Zeus
10-06-2014, 08:50 PM
ikr, i have worse ping than that, parthy! Reason why i broke my keyboard, remember? x)

Yes, I remember. Your phone too, lol...

Volt
10-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Nah Jugg was 20% into each match. What were you doing 80% into the match? Gear switch? Whatever it was, it beats me right after. Good tactic.

I marked the spots on the vid.

6:20 2:10 3:40 5:11

I would use Jugg around 10% and everything I'm saying is the truth bro

Bunny♥
10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Anyways, gratz to ravager and night! U two are the best =P
I cried when I got DC, I missed that match =(

Yes, I remember. Your phone too, lol...

oh noe, u do remember that thing too! (/_\)

Volt
10-06-2014, 09:17 PM

Ty hun =) and good game to him as well weboth made it to the finals. And yeah.-. Darn Internet

Bunny♥
10-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Ty hun =) and good game to him as well weboth made it to the finals. And yeah.-. Darn Internet

still waiting for rem's reply for the prizes, hope you guys can wait =3

Zeus
10-06-2014, 10:11 PM

Of course, you know I don't forget much. :o

Instanthumor
10-06-2014, 10:31 PM

Really? Please.

Ravager
10-06-2014, 10:54 PM
I would use Jugg around 10% and everything I'm saying is the truth bro

No. I believe you. We are friends so no reason to lie. Your strategy worked over mine. I tried to use rip and rely on his stun and took out stun on my skills. Was hoping to get a 2nd jug in by maxing out my hp in passives rather than stun. Didnt work because I think your strategy was to max damage output with the skill switching which made me use jug earlier than you. When your jug was over you went back to 3 attacks and jug on cd to finish me off. I think thats what I see in the vid.

against other opponents, they didnt do enough damage so I got in a few vbs before I even had to use jug.

good strategy. Didnt think twink skill switching would be effective. Im gonna steal it :p

Volt
10-06-2014, 11:29 PM
No. I believe you. We are friends so no reason to lie. Your strategy worked over mine. I tried to use rip and rely on his stun and took out stun on my skills. Was hoping to get a 2nd jug in by maxing out my hp in passives rather than stun. Didnt work because I think your strategy was to max damage output with the skill switching which made me use jug earlier than you. When your jug was over you went back to 3 attacks and jug on cd to finish me off. I think thats what I see in the vid.

against other opponents, they didnt do enough damage so I got in a few vbs before I even had to use jug.

good strategy. Didnt think twink skill switching would be effective. Im gonna steal it :p

Here's what I did(I'm saying because I really have nothing to hide and it can help others that read) 3 attack skills, I went for max damage. Vs someone who Juggs at start and hopes for a second Jugg, I just do the most possible Damage and switch to jugg at around 10% hp because they don't have enough damage to take me down faster than me switching. They won't get to their second Jugg no matter what unless I'm unlucky and get stunned 3-4 times. Vs someone using the same strategy I would use my first Veng right after my first combo, but still a bit before my opponent uses it, in this case I will have my second Veng ready when we both have to jugg, I use the Veng buff to survive a little longer before using Jugg (doesn't work vs 3 skill user). My enemy would have already used Jugg and I would win because his Jugg is over first. Also when I see my enemy use Jugg, I run far from him to survive longer and waste his Jugg only to use Jugg way later than him. I only do one switch btw, I don't switch back to 3 attacks. Just the Jugg switch. I'm sure there are better strategies but this one isn't the simplest one since it involves precise switching. Was fun again playing in this tourney with my friends =)

Oh and the ripmaw stun is very dangerous

Volt
10-06-2014, 11:34 PM
still waiting for rem's reply for the prizes, hope you guys can wait =3

Of course haha no problem =3

Bunny♥
10-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Really? Please.

OMG, you too! I heard you train vepy! =P

Here's what I did(I'm saying because I really have nothing to hide and it can help others that read) 3 attack skills, I went for max damage. Vs someone who Juggs at start and hopes for a second Jugg, I just do the most possible Damage and switch to jugg at around 10% hp because they don't have enough damage to take me down faster than me switching. They won't get to their second Jugg no matter what unless I'm unlucky and get stunned 3-4 times. Vs someone using the same strategy I would use my first Veng right after my first combo, but still a bit before my opponent uses it, in this case I will have my second Veng ready when we both have to jugg, I use the Veng buff to survive a little longer before using Jugg (doesn't work vs 3 skill user). My enemy would have already used Jugg and I would win because his Jugg is over first. Also when I see my enemy use Jugg, I run far from him to survive longer and waste his Jugg only to use Jugg way later than him. I only do one switch btw, I don't switch back to 3 attacks. Just the Jugg switch. I'm sure there are better strategies but this one isn't the simplest one since it involves precise switching. Was fun again playing in this tourney with my friends =)

Oh and the ripmaw stun is very dangerous

oh, this should be deleted! =P
*deletes*

Volt
10-07-2014, 12:27 AM
OMG, you too! I heard you train vepy! =p

Yeah he did, that's how I became so pro =p

Zeus
10-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Instanthumor was our team's motivational speaker in tournament - just saying. Musasun was the coach. After all, that dude trained Rocky Balboa. :3

Instanthumor
10-07-2014, 01:13 AM
Instanthumor was our team's motivational speaker in tournament - just saying. Musasun was the coach. After all, that dude trained Rocky Balboa. :3

Dude... I was literally half naked vsing rav... That's how he got to fit in second jugg... I call redo tourney

intizamfamily888
10-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Grattz to all winners and runner ups

Ravager
10-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Any updates on the prizes?

Bunny♥
10-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Any updates on the prizes?

was waiting for remiem too, she seems so busy atm =c
she told me she gonna grant it 2-3 days after the tourney ends, but still she didnt =c

Bottom
10-11-2014, 04:50 PM
When is the tourney prizes coming?

riddiculous
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
I hope we will get our prizes before the event.:angel:
Grats to the winners btw!

Bunny♥
10-14-2014, 06:32 AM
prizes has been granted last night, hope you guys received them, Thanks! :)

Itzkevinsito
10-24-2014, 04:12 PM
hmmm

hichou
11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
[emoji4]

CAK Vader
11-11-2014, 04:23 PM
I didn't get my prize :( not that I participated...but I still want it.

Apocolyptika
11-18-2014, 12:51 AM
Good Luck all!

Arpluvial
11-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Hey guys!

The tournament is already closed. I am closing this thread since, per the OP, rewards have already been handed out.