PDA

View Full Version : Soloing new arena

MoloToha
09-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Ok, today I've been trying to complete arena solo with my rogue. After successfully killing rutger+vortex and stahl+mushrooms, I bumped into glob+enrage. Omg, I threw it away after 5th try. I really tried as hard as I can, but it is unreal to destroy either crystal or boss, there is just not enough firepower to do it within 1 minute. Anyone succeeded at enrage? I doubt. Maybe a little nerf for solo mode? Soloers also want to farm new arena, and they want to do it without praying for non-enrage challenge.

Ssneakykills
09-21-2014, 08:29 AM
That's when team work comes handy

Madnex
09-21-2014, 08:33 AM
There's a trick to it. Enrage is the second easiest environment if you know it.

Ebezaanec
09-21-2014, 08:35 AM
There's a trick to it. Enrage is the second easiest environment if you know it.

Isn't it standing on the outer ring of the arena?

Haligali
09-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Glob and obelix isnt hard.

spimeslam
09-21-2014, 12:56 PM
Some say there is a trick or that it is easy but dont say how or why. That doesn't help though so how does that help this thread. It specifically talks about doing solo enrage. So any solutions to help MoloToha out are welcome but its kinda mocking to just say its easy. Like if somebody asks how to make gold don't just say there is a trick to it or that it is easy, just find help give some possible solutions so the thread issue is resolved :) I just believe in overall justifiable reasoning.

Sorcerie
09-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Some say there is a trick or that it is easy but dont say how or why. That doesn't help though so how does that help this thread. It specifically talks about doing solo enrage. So any solutions to help MoloToha out are welcome but its kinda mocking to just say its easy. Like if somebody asks how to make gold don't just say there is a trick to it or that it is easy, just find help give some possible solutions so the thread issue is resolved :) I just believe in overall justifiable reasoning.inb4 the obligatory PM me here or ingame to find out, LoL

Madnex
09-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Well, it's been mentioned already.. and if everyone starts using it they'll probably patch it as well so.. that's why I'm hesitating to go around and spam all the tricks I know.

spimeslam
09-21-2014, 02:24 PM
See that's reasonable lol

Avshow
09-22-2014, 03:05 AM
it is not that hard....there is only one thing u cannot control---whether u get one hit or not,

just kill boss as fast as possible, if when boss becomes enrage you just leave him a short life bar , u will have a chance to kill him.