PDA

View Full Version : Vs arena (my version)

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 09:15 AM
I think this has already been suggested by ill go in detail.

what is the vs arena?

This arena allows players to vs what ever class they are.

What you need to know about this arena

1)Fights will be 1vs1

2)Vs is held in a single room about the same size as red/blue spawn in ctf

3)There will be a barrier (right in the middle) similar to the one on ctf preventing players from starting before the others therefore making the fight fair.

4)Only Legendary items are allowed pets included. To make sure this doesn't happen there will be a block on any mythic/arcane item you have so you'll have the liberty to switch out weapons, pets and sets but they just wont be mythic/arcane.

5)System will give a fair count down. Once it says go the fight/vs may begin

6)the person you vs will be randomly selected however you can also book a free vs room to vs those you want.

7)For those that play total conquest or clash of clans might know what I'm talking about. Everytime you win a vs you win glory points or something like that so we could have certain players with a certain amount of glory in different leagues. For example

Those with 100+ glory will only vs those in that league. Therefore the amount of glory you have will determine the league you belong to

Also to prevent "glory farming" those in the booked room get no kills or glory if they win a vs.

8)Those with the highest glory will appear on LB and will be the ones to receive banners.

9)Leagues will be named as follows

-Demon (League one) requires 10000+ glory and winning a tournament

-Grand master (League two) requires 5000+ glory

-Gladiator (League three) requires 2500+ glory

-Knight (League four) requires 500+ glory

-Beginner (No League yet) glory is below 500

These will help the system be a little bit more organized.

10)there will be weekly or monthly tournaments like any tournament the person you vs is fixed and based on who looses and wins.

First they'll be an elimination round.

Second the selected remaining players begin to vs.

Lastly the finalists vs and winner gets the prize.

OR

Have everything done above excluding the elimination round and divide the people within their specific leagues. And the winners from each division "within that specific league" will vs each other and the winner takes the grand prize.

11) twice or once a year the winners of tournaments from there individual leagues will engage in a tournament of their own with a big prize for the win (Like 1500 plat etc)

12) obviously you will vs players around your lvls though I was thinking this is implemented in endgame only. But oh well :P

Winnings, Prizes, achievements

1) Reaching Demon league gives you the title [Arena Monster]/[Arena Master] I couldn't choose :sly:.

2) Reaching Grandmaster league gives you the title [Combatant]

3) Tournament can award 150 plat

4)Tournament can award an exclusive vanity to the top 3-4 players. They wont be awarded based on their glory but based on what position they stop in the tournament.

5)Reaching a league awards you with some gold with the maximum being 100k in reaching Demon League.

why I think its a good idea

1) promotes fair play as there are no arcane items apart from pets.

2)as NativeX is down this could be a good way for some players to earn platinum (During tournaments which I stated will happen once In a week,or month)

3)there is no ganging

4)the idea of dummy farming isn't possible as the randomized room brings players at random and in the booked room you get nothing.

5)A good way to balance pvp as mentioned in point 1) because all items are legendary.

I sat down and thought of this while playing so would like some feedback on this :) thank you.

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 09:22 AM
Also I forgot to mention upon reaching demon league you can vs anyone from gladiator and up.

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 10:07 AM
This should have been implented way earlier in the game to work. As an retired CTF player, this would have appealed to me back in the days. Now it'll just be a mosh pit of good gear. You'll reach the best league in a matter of seconds with the imbalanced gear ATM.

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Yep that's why I suggested that only legendary gear is allowed to make things abit fair but thanks for the feedback. :)

Neutrone
09-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Since the current legendary gear ( Planar, ancient, magmatic) is abit balanced

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 10:21 AM
Since the current legendary gear ( Planar, ancient, magmatic) is abit balanced

Still don't think STS would implent it, but GL.

phillyr
09-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Still don't think STS would implent it, but GL.
True that, they dont seem to be the least bit interested in pvp content

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Instanthumor
09-22-2014, 03:06 AM
1.) There should be no such thing as "glory" points. All those do is make people greedy for those points and there ya go. Gg. 1v1 arena should be based off of having fun, each win/loss should count as a kill/death on kdr if anything.
2.) Only legendaries? Lol I object.
3.) 1v1 arena pls.

SacredKnight
09-22-2014, 03:15 AM
Honestly, PvP has been kinda trivial with the fact that you can have the best gear in the game and virtually no skill other than button mashing and still win, or you can have the best skills but average gear yet get completely thrashed.

Gear balance is a huge issue as well as class attributes balance.

Zynzyn
09-22-2014, 04:38 AM
+ 1 to vs arena. My plus ones on duel arena threads are adding up to thousands now. Why wouldnt sts still implement a dueling arena inspite of tons of pvp players liking it?

Arachnophobik
09-22-2014, 07:16 AM
I like it!

Soundlesskill
09-24-2014, 11:57 AM
Gear balance is a huge issue as well as class attributes balance.

Thank you.