PDA

View Full Version : Enrage bug

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 10:01 AM
For any enrage boss in arena you have 2 choices. Kill boss or kill oblisk. As a party without the best gear, you want to aim for the obelisk.

Under any boss, your arrows go for the boss, not the obelisk, even tho there's an obelisk between you and the boss. Is it a bug that you can't aim for the obelisk unless the boss is out of reach?

Hue
09-21-2014, 10:09 AM
For any enrage boss in arena you have 2 choices. Kill boss or kill oblisk. As a party without the best gear, you want to aim for the oblisk.

Under any boss, your arrows go for the boss, not the oblisk, even tho there's an oblisk between you and the boss. Is it a bug that you can't aim for the oblisk unless the boss is out of reach?

This, and its a pain keeping aggro because the boss runs half way to obelisk then back to tank, back to obelisk to tank ect.

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 10:14 AM
This, and its a pain keeping aggro because the boss runs half way to obelisk then back to tank, back to obelisk to tank ect.

Not to mention, it's completely retarded that tanks get 1 shot by enraged bosses. Atleast let us waste ankhs to kill an enraged boss, instead of killing us ASAP.

Hue
09-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Not to mention, it's completely retarded that tanks get 1 shot by enraged bosses. Atleast let us waste ankhs to kill an enraged boss, instead of killing us ASAP.

Yeah exactly, gotta love those 7.8k knock outs!

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Yeah exactly, gotta love those 7.8k knock outs!
Gf.

Madnex
09-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Yeah for some reason the obelisk is written as secondary target object (eg. barrel) so unless it's the only thing in range or the boss is *exactly* behind you, all attacks will hit the boss.

Not sure if bug or not but with the current boss HP's, even with the best party you can barely cut 50-60% of the boss's HP in one minute.

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 01:50 PM
Yeah for some reason the obelisk is written as secondary target object (eg. barrel) so unless it's the only thing in range or the boss is *exactly* behind you, all attacks will hit the boss.

Not sure if bug or not but with the current boss HP's, even with the best party you can barely cut 50-60% of the boss's HP in one minute.

Yus

FluffNStuff
09-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Took 45 seconds to destroy the obelisk, all it did was respawn and restart the countdown? Extremely useless.

Madnex
09-21-2014, 02:19 PM
I guess if you make the warrior tank the boss and you take out the obelisk.. didn't know it respawns if it's broken but that's what happens when it's banished.

aarrgggggg
09-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Also i think its stupid that my pet targets the obelisk.....i have kelvin to try and stun the boss, instead it stuns the obelisk!?

POINTLESS imo

Soundlesskill
09-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Took 45 seconds to destroy the obelisk, all it did was respawn and restart the countdown? Extremely useless.

Still completely ridiulous that we can't even aim the obelisk!

I guess if you make the warrior tank the boss and you take out the obelisk.. didn't know it respawns if it's broken but that's what happens when it's banished.

As Hue said, the boss runs halway back to obelisk anyway, so it's pointless to have the tank taunt it.

Also i think its stupid that my pet targets the obelisk.....i have kelvin to try and stun the boss, instead it stuns the obelisk!?

POINTLESS imo

Yeah, at least make our pets help US instead of killing obelisk.

Serancha
09-22-2014, 01:33 AM

Meaning there is not one player who could have gained that ap legitimately, yet over 100 have it already. GG (off topic kind of, but ongoing pet peeve)

joydhillon
09-22-2014, 02:41 AM
So not gaining achievement legit is how to do this arena.
*slow clap for sts

Soundlesskill
09-22-2014, 08:21 AM
Yeah and how are players supposed to get the shuyal gladiator arena APs?

Haligali
09-23-2014, 04:16 AM

Nah we killed bosses many times under 1 minute without arcane ring in party, need 3 rogue and at least 2 gun proc but more better.

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 10:11 AM
Nah we killed bosses many times under 1 minute without arcane ring in party, need 3 rogue and at least 2 gun proc but more better.

This is off topic. Not everyone are as good as you Hali :).

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 10:13 AM
You wont get the ap if your gearless..

I have the APs, but some people still need e.g challenger, and won't be able to get it, because the arena isn't in the game anymore.

Haligali
09-23-2014, 10:27 AM
I have the APs, but some people still need e.g challenger, and won't be able to get it, because the arena isn't in the game anymore.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/23/ygy7uvu4.jpg

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 10:55 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/23/ygy7uvu4.jpg

These players are obviously experienced, and know how to put out the most amount of damage in a small amount of time. Not all players are like this tho. The problem is just that the obelisk should be targetable, not the achievement. We know the AP is bugged which makes it easier to get it. It is not the problem.

Lets stay on topic!

Haligali
09-23-2014, 11:35 AM
These players are obviously experienced, and know how to put out the most amount of damage in a small amount of time. Not all players are like this tho. The problem is just that the obelisk should be targetable, not the achievement. We know the AP is bugged which makes it easier to get it. It is not the problem.

Lets stay on topic!

Its a challenger in the planar arena.

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Its a challenger in the planar arena.

Of course.