PDA

View Full Version : Return to Al and got a question

PvE
09-21-2014, 04:48 PM
So after quitting after season two I am slightly clueless on alot of things added into this game. I re-met a friend who told me a way to kill farm (im making my account a zero death). This method was doing wolfs at camp boulder. To my suprise of this awesome methoe I went online and did sone research to see countless threads of people saying you cant get kills anymore.

My question is im level 25; can i get kills doing this method or is it patched? If patched whats best way to farm kills efficently on 0 death.

Thanks,
PvE

Chrisaetoshawker
09-21-2014, 04:52 PM
I think it was patched already...
I am not an expert, so....I can only say... Good luck!!;)

hercthegod
09-21-2014, 05:03 PM
So after quitting after season two I am slightly clueless on alot of things added into this game. I re-met a friend who told me a way to kill farm (im making my account a zero death). This method was doing wolfs at camp boulder. To my suprise of this awesome methoe I went online and did sone research to see countless threads of people saying you cant get kills anymore.

My question is im level 25; can i get kills doing this method or is it patched? If patched whats best way to farm kills efficently on 0 death.

Thanks,
PvE

Patched and are you going to be levelling or just staying 25 and kill farming?

Ign: Manipulativ

hercthegod
09-21-2014, 05:05 PM
If your levelling id say.. go wt3 pretty hard to die but slow xp or go Nordr its easy now lol

hercthegod
09-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Whats your ign? Is it Pve?

PvE
09-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Yes it is, PvE i figured it was patched but was hoping it worked.

Candylicks
09-21-2014, 06:14 PM
Patched

Commanderkeen
09-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Welcome back. I saw you added me already in-game. Feel free to ask me anything anytime :)

Serancha
09-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Kraag tombs best if you want 0 death. Skrach shows up in Watchers and he's likely to kill anyone who doesn't spot him fast enough.

All the "easy" ways to farm pve kills were taken out in a hidden patch last spring.

Zylx
09-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Since the tombs have more enemies per square unit than the regular campaign maps and they always scale to your level, they are the go-to places to level up or kill-farm. I've leveled my mage from 8 to 40 just from running watchers tomb 4, and i've racked up 40k kills, even with a few exp elixirs.

ColdBlahd
09-21-2014, 10:34 PM

Thanks,
PvE
Aww, i didn't know it was patched PvE, sorry. Btw i'm Ozzy, haha :)