PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Seasonal Leaderboard

wenoleya
09-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Hi, I know I'm not the first one to suggest this, but I was thinking of a Seasonal Leaderboard for AL.

There will be a separate count for PVE & PVP kills (even CTF kills & captures) which resets every season. This will be a separate list, so the existing "Top Player of all time" list will still be available. This seasonal counts will also show up on your stats when someone inspects you.

This way, more people will have a greater chance to win banners, and also a reason for everyone to work hard (play hard) if they want to try for LB. Also, with this new stat, we will know how many kills we have made for each season.

But of course this will also lead to players flooding tombs! LOL XD
A lot of good players have left game coz there's not much to do anymore. Having a seasonal leaderboard will at least make them have something to look forward to.

:)

P/s: Arachnophobik (my guild mate) also suggested a Guild Leaderboard :) Also, a guild event log also be awesome. This way, everyone can check guild events from there. Easier for guild members to get an update if there is any upcoming events and won't miss out due to different timezones.

Bloodskerr
09-21-2014, 09:14 PM
Totally agree Weno!!

Great ideas, would make a lot more fun and opportunity for newer players to also run after lb positions without seeing players that start the season with 1million+ PvE kills and getting discouraged from the start.

I know there is a guild log coming, but not sure it contains what you said about events. That would without a doubt be the BEST way to get people in guilds to know about its events, even if the description is on facebook groups or sts forums, especially for the smaller guilds :)

Nice wen x)

Kreasadriii
09-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Yup. While new season come, it should be all reset from LB..
Even their Pve or Ctf kdr already reach 100k, it still zero on LB to grow the sportive way of competition..

nice idea ;)

Arachnophobik
09-21-2014, 11:50 PM
Yaaaay you posted it! :D +1!!!

wenoleya
09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
Totally agree Weno!!

Great ideas, would make a lot more fun and opportunity for newer players to also run after lb positions without seeing players that start the season with 1million+ PvE kills and getting discouraged from the start.

I know there is a guild log coming, but not sure it contains what you said about events. That would without a doubt be the BEST way to get people in guilds to know about its events, even if the description is on facebook groups or sts forums, especially for the smaller guilds :)

Nice wen x)
Thanks, Blood! :D I hope it will be heard :)

Yaaaay you posted it! :D +1!!!
I thought, yeah why not :D

Zynzyn
09-22-2014, 04:41 AM
Fabulous suggestion.Thanks for bringing this topic up again, it had been suggested and liked before by many. We want this!! :)

SacredKnight
09-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Yar! Lots of us want this, I mean it's outrageous how one guy can not play for a whole year (Plausible) yet still retain their PvP or PvE spots because their so high.

I would like to see short seasons like 2-3 months :)

Deathdor
09-22-2014, 07:46 AM
more people will have a greater chance to win banners, and also a reason for everyone to work hard (play hard) if they want to try for LB. Also, with this new stat, we will know how many kills we have made for each season.

But of course this will also lead to players flooding tombs! LOL XD
A lot of good players have left game coz there's not much to do anymore. Having a seasonal leaderboard will at least make them have something to look forward to.

:)

That's excatly what we need!

It'd keep the game fresh and offer fair opportunities for everyone else to aim for a spot on the Leaderboards without compromising what we already have.
The incentives for getting on the boards would be a bonus!
Perhaps the rewards could change each season - maybe an additional title as well, nothing too life-changing ;)

Flooded tombs?
Deathdor approves!
:smiley_simmons:

...On a serious note,
If we can encourage more players to participate in mini-games like Watcher's Tomb, Kraken Mines and whatever else is available then that'd be good!
All we need is an excuse to play or a motive lol

P/s: Arachnophobik (my guild mate) also suggested a Guild Leaderboard :) Also, a guild event log also be awesome. This way, everyone can check guild events from there. Easier for guild members to get an update if there is any upcoming events and won't miss out due to different timezones.

A separate leaderboard for the guild combined with an event log would be beneficial to us all.
No need to worry a out notifying everyone in every way possible -
it would all be in one place!

- - - - -

Dex_addict
09-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Completely agree! Gives other people a chance to get on the leaderboards too, much more realistic targets and achievable, would definitely make more people feel like trying. Well done Wenoleya ;)

Farminer's
09-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes I agree I want this soon I would love this to happen would be great for all the new players joining!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
09-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Bump this I wanna see more suggestions on it

Ravager
09-23-2014, 08:54 PM
Level 1 pvp kill farmers ftw?

Farminer's
09-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Level 1 pvp kill farmers ftw?
Idk there may be but seasonal should be in like levels.

Caabatric
09-23-2014, 10:25 PM
implement pls sts.
Especially the thing about guilds. :)

wenoleya
09-24-2014, 12:41 AM
Bump this I wanna see more suggestions on it

Thanks! XD

Dex_addict
09-25-2014, 10:03 AM