Timmeee
01-27-2011, 06:18 PM
- Asidadez

boots before boss kill
seen him do it to a few people.
lol just sayin

KingFu
01-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Ok, so he boots before boss, why should we do the same to him? That'd be us going down to his level....Just warn people what he does, revenge isn't pretty, karma will catch up.

Zeus
01-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Ok, so he boots before boss, why should we do the same to him? That'd be us going down to his level....Just warn people what he does, revenge isn't pretty, karma will catch up.

I remember doing this back in A02 when farming for that elusive thoth talon :). But I have changed, and am definitely not as selfish anymore.

Timmeee
01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
lol truth lowering us to his lvl. okay boot him just once :)lol

cuard
01-27-2011, 06:37 PM
i cant even belivive u did it parth.

KingFu
01-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Parths comment reminded me how I met him. I was selfish back in early ao2 as well. Partholomew, I owe you 200k:)

Refriedchicken
01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
LMFAO.

Funny story about this:

I was level 23 on my mage at the time, had 50 Ranger and Bear, just trying to finish off mage.

I asked a few mages in Balefort for a power level.

One said he'd do it, 1k per map. I said sure. He said "come".

He was at the Winter map, killing the boss.

Right before it died, he said "1k"

I said "This isn't power leveling..?"

He booted me about a second before it died.

So I didn't say anything, didn't really bother me.

The next day I made a Victory Lap run on my Bird, just doing Des.

He happened to join, I let him stay for the clear, and 95% of the boss, and kicked him. He RAGED.

About an hour later, I made another run on my Bear, just doing Des.

He joins AGAIN, I again let him stay for the clear, and about 95% of the boss and kicked him, he got vulgar.

About a week later I was doing King at Crush The Keeper on my Bird (Had a name change, because it was inappropriate, so he had no idea it was me.) King spawned, I told everyone in the party to let him die first, then we'll kill it.

We let him die, it only took a few seconds, around 80% into King, I revived him, at about 95% I kicked him again.

I nearly pee'd.

Zeus
01-27-2011, 06:53 PM
i cant even belivive u did it parth.

Ya... Not one of my finest moments, although I don't try and hide it.

Zeus
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
LMFAO.

Funny story about this:

I was level 23 on my mage at the time, had 50 Ranger and Bear, just trying to finish off mage.

He happened to join, I let him stay for the clear, and 95% of the boss, and kicked him. He RAGED.

He joins AGAIN, I again let him stay for the clear, and about 95% of the boss and kicked him, he got vulgar.

About a week later I was doing King at Crush The Keeper on my Bird (Had a name change, because it was inappropriate, so he had no idea it was me.) King spawned, I told everyone in the party to let him die first, then we'll kill it.

We let him die, it only took a few seconds, around 80% into King, I revived him, at about 95% I kicked him again.

I nearly pee'd.

Lol refried, that is hilarious. Give him a taste of his own medicine :).

Arterra
01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
chicken, you totally evil crazy troll you...

Inching
01-27-2011, 06:56 PM
LMFAO.

Funny story about this:

I nearly pee'd.

The only thing I would do different is when booting to tell him is a D**K and pay back is a Bi**H~!!! But that's me

Timmeee
01-27-2011, 06:57 PM
LMFAO.

Funny story about this:

I nearly pee'd.

omg thats amazing i envy you!!!!

Timmeee
01-27-2011, 06:58 PM
i hope hes on the forums and sees this. lol

Refriedchicken
01-27-2011, 07:02 PM
lol, one of these days if I see him in game selling something, I'm going to drag him to like 20 different maps and stall him for as long as I can before I tell him I'm not interested.

Timmeee
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
lol, one of these days if I see him in game selling something, I'm going to drag him to like 20 different maps and stall him for as long as I can before I tell him I'm not interested.

YES!!!!

blahblahblah

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-27-2011, 11:39 PM
Boot fight! Lets throw boots to kick them out!