PDA

View Full Version : Promocodes not working?

ColdBlahd
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM
This Planar update seemed to have tampered with alot of things, such as some commands like the /partyi 0 which is no longer available. But why the promocodes? When i type /promocode onrpgkraken which grants Longblades of Quickness (Depraved Blades without particle effects) it says it's not valid. I haven't used this promocode before, if i did it would have stated it has already been used. This is mot the case, and yes i'm typing it correctly, i'd really like to obtain this promocode weapon. If a Dev or anyone that might know something i don't, please enlighten me.

ColdBlahd
09-21-2014, 10:30 PM
Longer than it should've been.

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 12:53 AM
Oh, forgot to add. Also gives you Battle Axe of Will (Black Axe) and a Celestial Staff of Grace (Mist effect staff) just an extra Celestial i believe.

Ssneakykills
09-22-2014, 01:49 AM
Have you done the promo codes before? If not I would email stg and see what's up

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 08:39 AM
No, as i said in my post. I have not done the promocode before, so idk what's going on.

Samhayne
09-22-2014, 08:49 AM
We periodically do "cruft" detection to remove items and files from the game (to keep the download size small) that are not referenced by a game system. Usually these are files created by our developers that don't actually go on to be used. Looks like these old promocode itempacks were also caught up in the last cruft removal and are no longer in game. Sorry.

Appeltjes
09-22-2014, 09:09 AM
We periodically do "cruft" detection to remove items and files from the game (to keep the download size small) that are not referenced by a game system. Usually these are files created by our developers that don't actually go on to be used. Looks like these old promocode itempacks were also caught up in the last cruft removal and are no longer in game. Sorry.

I heard remiem saying smthn bout new promo codes any further info about this :)?

ColdBlahd
09-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Aww, i can't get my Longblades of Quickness? Thank you for filling me in.

AngryLucas
02-19-2015, 12:40 PM
quicness pasive skill doesnt works too

ColdBlahd
02-19-2015, 02:44 PM
quicness pasive skill doesnt works too
That necro though haha :)

Arpluvial
02-19-2015, 03:10 PM
I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. :)