PDA

View Full Version : halloween pet

radagan
09-22-2014, 06:23 AM
If u put back grimm people will really get mad,now it was even little rare, also merchers,price will also drop down
U should get some new halloween pet not put grimm back!

Appeltjes
09-22-2014, 06:25 AM
Hes mythic ofc he will have to come back

radagan
09-22-2014, 06:34 AM
But why platnium or ad an egg purchase with platnium it will become so cheap,u should do it like gyrm in goblin event,lootable with a low change from last boss

matanofx
09-22-2014, 06:51 AM
Ummm im not gonna try guessing why you posted this but,

All other mythic pets have returnd 2nd and even 3rd time... grimm is no different, its been unachieveable with plat for a year and its time to bring it back, for the new comers who werent here before and dont have to gold to buy it for the price it is now.

Im sorry but merchant problems dont and shouldnt own this game, even me who have some grimm eggs am calling to bring them back.

New halloween pets also adviced btw, not just bring back the old ones

Appeltjes
09-22-2014, 06:54 AM
If he drops from a boss there will also come loads of eggs since the event takes 3 weeks (I guess) and people buy energy.

kjed
09-22-2014, 06:58 AM
Grimm again? Lame.we want a new mythic pet not a recycled pet.

Bigboyblue
09-22-2014, 07:38 AM
I would like Grimm to return. I started about 6 months ago and didn't have a chance to get him. Also abbadon need to return.

Dex Scene
09-22-2014, 07:42 AM
I didn't play AL a year back, I definitely want grimm back. If all mythic pets could come back the grim shouldn't be an exeption just because some people hoarded it in lot numbers and couldn't sell them in a whole year!

Wutzgood
09-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Pets are known for returning every year. Even bad ones like snowball. Grimm will most likely make a return.

Vanities on the other hand haven't so no grim, witch and mummy vanities this year most likely. Can't wait to see the new ones.

radagan
09-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Lol I have played almost 1 & half years and grimm is all what I have got and now it is even little rare but soon everybody have it
I can say Im not realy good to tactic in al

Chrisaetoshawker
09-22-2014, 09:09 AM
How about new players?:(

Xeusx
09-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Look who's alone in the wrong opinion.

radagan
09-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Look who's alone in the wrong opinion.

Lol is someones own opinion wrong? This time u gonna be wrong about that

Xeusx
09-23-2014, 04:32 AM
I do want new players having Grimm in the next halloween because they love the pet, it seems you are wrong.

SacredKnight
09-23-2014, 05:15 AM
TBH merchants will buy Grimm, wait another year and sell it for the same price. :P Give us Abaddon first anyway...

Helicopter
09-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Ummm im not gonna try guessing why you posted this but,

All other mythic pets have returnd 2nd and even 3rd time... grimm is no different, its been unachieveable with plat for a year and its time to bring it back, for the new comers who werent here before and dont have to gold to buy it for the price it is now.

Im sorry but merchant problems dont and shouldnt own this game, even me who have some grimm eggs am calling to bring them back.

New halloween pets also adviced btw, not just bring back the old ones
This. I personally would never be able to afford Grimm, but I know it would be unfair for those new players who weren't around for too long. New pets would be great too though.

kjed
09-23-2014, 06:13 AM
Lol'd hard at this, maybe he doesnt know what "opinion"means..i thinks he wants attention okay ignored.

Arachnophobik
09-23-2014, 06:19 AM

they would probably bring new pets along with the old ones. its better if you still have something good in store if ever you dont like the upcoming pets.

Hail
09-23-2014, 07:40 AM

kjed
09-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Lol

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:56 AM
I think them exploding pumpkins in Dead City would be awesome pets but them two we already have (forget their names lol xD) have worn out the kewlness of the pumpkin style :/.
However I actually enjoy using the more useful one and forgive me of my forgetfulness of their names.

Meemaw
09-23-2014, 05:03 PM
I honestly dont care if we get new pets or not... ( I always liked Grimm )
Just give us good gear (christmas or halloween event, one of those plz give us useful gear) cuz these druids are useless in elites!!! ._.

TheArcaneWolf
09-23-2014, 07:38 PM
No offense, but don't be so egoistic. Just because you have a pet that is uncommon doesn't mean that others shouldn't have it just so you can feel better. Bringing Grimm back into the game would not be a bad idea in my opinion because it is a good pet and I believe that it will give new players something to work hard or merch for. If anything it would cause more people to play AL and farm/merch so it would be beneficial to everyone including STS.

Bloodskerr
09-23-2014, 09:28 PM
I've played this game about 5 months and I'm pretty sure they're bringing it back. This is their second halloween and it's not far off to say they have TONS of new players joining everyday, so the majority of the game didn't have a chance to get it last year (including me). Ofc there's gotta be some surprises, but as far as Grimm is concerned, people deserve it back.

What I would hope for, however, is abaddon. I think it's the second thing i want most in this game after Maul :o

Hope they don't wait till the new cap is released to come back with abaddon as well, since it gives 10% xp, a most convenient stat boost with a new cap release. Bring him sooner! :D

*hint hint* sts ;)

Appeltjes
09-24-2014, 12:14 AM
I think them exploding pumpkins in Dead City would be awesome pets but them two we already have (forget their names lol xD) have worn out the kewlness of the pumpkin style :/.
However I actually enjoy using the more useful one and forgive me of my forgetfulness of their names.

Orange= ewen green= squash

Hail
09-24-2014, 12:18 AM
Orange= ewen green= squash

Aha thanks xD now that I remember I feel stupid that I couldnt
Anyway if Grimm or Abaddon is gonna be released im happy, If new pets are released im happy
Just give us something we will love either new or old im sure most people will be happy with either

Xeusx
09-24-2014, 04:10 AM
Grim is a good intermediate pet. I think they should bring him back. Maybe introduce a scarecrow version with slightly different abilities to make it interesting.
Just hoping that scarecrow is not higher than smurf..

uunknownn
09-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Sts confirmed last year that grim will comeback this year

wassap007
09-24-2014, 07:29 AM
eggs will dissappear after you open the egg, so there is limitd number of grimm's in al, if he doesnt come back grimm will increase price dramaticly and the cost of it will not be worth the strength of the pet, so it has to come back to increase the numbers of eggs.

slag came back and many ppl got it, price decrease alot but look at the price now. it healed itself because the eggs is gone after you open it not like vanity that you can still resell it

Farminer's
09-24-2014, 07:57 AM
They need to bring Grimm back "tho I was here for it just didn't care got aba instead" I would like a chance to EARN it or a NEW mythic pet that they could bring into the game for Halloween event.

Serancha
09-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Grim is a good intermediate pet. I think they should bring him back. Maybe introduce a scarecrow version with slightly different abilities to make it interesting.

Intermediate? Grimm is pure pro, Shiny my love.

Samhayne
09-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Grimm will come back.

Much new stuff with also be in for Halloween. Details to come as we get closer.

Kakashis
09-24-2014, 05:43 PM
yay! just don't ever bring back rare vanities hehe

notfaded1
09-29-2014, 02:36 PM
yay! just don't ever bring back rare vanities hehe

Why what's wrong with rare vanities?

Hadec
09-30-2014, 08:05 AM
his green arlor price will drop to the bottom if arlors come back hehe

Kakashis
09-30-2014, 08:19 AM
Hehe so would everyone else's rare vanities!

Dex Scene
09-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Grimm will come back.

Much new stuff with also be in for Halloween. Details to come as we get closer.
+1000