PDA

View Full Version : a vanity like this pls!!! STS

zwapper
09-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Can sts create a vanity that looks like this. Its pretty good for little smurfs.

Wutzgood
09-22-2014, 07:55 AM
They did. It's called steel heraldic. Same armor just different colors and no effect on the vanity.

In almost every instance I can think of the matching armor set looks better than the vanity version.

zwapper
09-22-2014, 09:16 AM
yeah, i agree with you. i have 3 armor sets that i use as vanity!!! this forerunner set is much better than steel heraldic vanity set (forerunner has a particle effect).

haiisttt!!! but this armor sets can only be wear in towns...

Wutzgood
09-22-2014, 10:00 AM
yeah, i agree with you. i have 3 armor sets that i use as vanity!!! this forerunner set is much better than steel heraldic vanity set (forerunner has a particle effect).

haiisttt!!! but this armor sets can only be wear in towns...

Yeah I know the feeling. Steel commando, forerunner, founders, demonlord, etc all look much better in their armor form. Although kraken, nordr and shuyal vanities look better than the armors so the seasonal vanities have been improving.

I'm still holding on to my armor collection hoping for a day I can convert them all to vanities lol.

hercthegod
09-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Yeah I know the feeling. Steel commando, forerunner, founders, demonlord, etc all look much better in their armor form. Although kraken, nordr and shuyal vanities look better than the armors so the seasonal vanities have been improving.

I'm still holding on to my armor collection hoping for a day I can convert them all to vanities lol.

Steel comm van is better than iron one.

Ign: Manipulativ

Wutzgood
09-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Steel comm van is better than iron one.

Ign: Manipulativ

I prefer the black to the red. Just my opinion tho.

Ebezaanec
09-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Gold sink idea.

Make a vanity-creation recipe for X amount of gold (armor costs more than helm). If STG wants revenue, make the recipe plat cost less than the gold cost (based on plat-to-gold ratio). Example: Recipe costs 500k or 200 plat? OR 1m and 400 plat? This is to assure that in the worst case scenario, the desired vanities will still be valuable.

The components of the recipe will still have to be decided. The premise is what should be important first anyways.

The creation time would take several days at least. (more plat revenue)

Discontinued gear would rise in value (Forerunner, Crier, Heraldic)