PDA

View Full Version : adults in game

radagan
09-22-2014, 12:23 PM
I post now same things what obee have posted

Firstly: u post here picks where u smoke and think that's so cool,just think about that i know there is younger people than me and they just watch you,someone could get scaried or just start smoking or other bad things u post here, u should really think what you post here!

Second: about that pvp drama,there is young people that watches when u curse and fight there like a kid with your childlish fights and now they think it's wise

U adults should really think what u talk and post here in forums and stop that ******* fighting this is a game, u mods should really do something for this...
-Radagan

Raregem
09-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Second: about that pvp drama,there is young people that watches when u curse and fight there like a kid with your childlish fights and now they think it's wise

U adults should really think what u talk and post here in forums and stop that ******* fighting this is a game, u mods should really do something for this...
-Radagan

See I find it the opposite, it's most likely younger people who are cursing and fighting.. like your bleeped out curse word after you just complained about the cursing.

That's not to say that adults don't have their childish moments. But, imo 7 times out of 10 it is someone under 18 behind a nasty toon.

Candylicks
09-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Life lesson: Some people display deplorable behavior regardless of their age. You will find these people in your work, social circles, driving down the highway, at the grocery store...

Here at the forums it's best to take what you can get and ignore the rest. Don't dwell on the people who point fingers or engage in the negativity. Better to spend your time here creating and responding to the positive, humorous, and constructive posts that are up daily.

Hercules
09-22-2014, 12:31 PM
See I find it the opposite, it's most likely younger people who are cursing and fighting.. like your bleeped out curse word after you just complained about the cursing.

That's not to say that adults don't have their childish moments. But, imo 7 times out of 10 it is someone under 18 behind a nasty toon.

Exactly!

radagan
09-22-2014, 12:31 PM

-Radagan

Are those kids who give stupid examples for children?

Raregem
09-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Are those kids who give stupid examples for children?

I am not saying that inappropriate behavior is ever acceptable from adults or kids.

But keep in mind kids are also going to set an example amongst their peers.

Stelo
09-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Amen.

matanofx
09-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Chill out

Most pvp drama is caused by kids, kids are the ones who will cheap shot you, gang you or block you (first), everything else is just the "payback"

I didnt find more than 2-3 adults in this game who get too much into the pvp drama or using bad words, its just pvp fun and we choose who to fight and who to be allied with

Nuff said, this conversation is boring.

dudetus
09-22-2014, 01:37 PM
"Censorship is like telling a grown man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it"

Kakashis
09-22-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm an adult and I'm always calm in the game and keep things light. Trash talking and swearing shows immaturity and it doesn't ever affect me :)

Anarchist
09-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Lol, this gonna be fun.

obee
09-22-2014, 01:50 PM
Why do you guys target kids? Do you not like them or something? And no, Pvp drama is mostly adults lol

notfaded1
09-22-2014, 02:21 PM
Life lesson: Some people display deplorable behavior regardless of their age. You will find these people in your work, social circles, driving down the highway, at the grocery store...

Here at the forums it's best to take what you can get and ignore the rest. Don't dwell on the people who point fingers or engage in the negativity. Better to spend your time here creating and responding to the positive, humorous, and constructive posts that are up daily.
This ^^^^^ forget all the other stuff and... lol@pvp and all the stupid fighting about it :^P

Chrisaetoshawker
09-22-2014, 03:06 PM
This is a game, which is mainly created for kids.

Dex Scene
09-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Most adults i met in this game are nice and logical.
When i find Irritating, immatured, potty mouth and annoying people, I asked them HOW old are you? 15?
They say they are 12-13.

I said "Most".
I met some real sweet cute kids too in this game they were respectful, other hand some adults who acts their shoe size and not their age!

Appeltjes
09-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Most adults i met in this game are nice and logical.
When i find Irritating, immatured, potty mouth and annoying people, I asked them HOW old are you? 15?
They say they are 12-13.

I said "Most".
I met some real sweet cute kids too in this game they were respectful, other hand some adults who acts their shoe size and mot their age!

But but but... I'm 15, am I not sweet =(?

- Samdegreat
09-22-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm 15 -_-

It's GREAT BANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At the end of the day it's reality, surely adults need a time out zone :)

P.s it's funny as when they try to insult you by saying 'cry' or 'kid'

1) if you cry over a game then your really have no life....

2) yeh I'm a kid, but don't kids play games your the one who's got kids and a job supposedly *cough* no life *cough*

Appeltjes
09-22-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm 15 -_-

O.o another 15 year old :D

obee
09-22-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm 15 -_-

Yea I see your point, a lot of adults have stressful days at work, kids screaming at them...lol

- Samdegreat
09-22-2014, 04:04 PM
O.o another 15 year old :D

6months left till many doors open :)

Commanderkeen
09-22-2014, 04:56 PM

This.

When I was GM in SL I didn't allow cursing in GC due to the constant PM's from my younger members asking what does that mean. Also when I was moderator I would go back and edit people's posts who had some extreme language in it.

When it comes to this game I say 90% of the foul language come from immature minors.

- Samdegreat
09-22-2014, 05:04 PM
This.

When I was GM in SL I didn't allow cursing in GC due to the constant PM's from my younger members asking what does that mean. Also when I was moderator I would go back and edit people's posts who had some extreme language in it.

When it comes to this game I say 90% of the foul language come from immature minors.

Hahaha never knew u were cancer, always inspected you due to your red heraldic.. (Tabard) forgot name :)

obee
09-22-2014, 05:06 PM
this.

When i was gm in sl i didn't allow cursing in gc due to the constant pm's from my younger members asking what does that mean. Also when i was moderator i would go back and edit people's posts who had some extreme language in it.

When it comes to this game i say 90% of the foul language come from immature minors.
you were a mod!?!?!?

Commanderkeen
09-22-2014, 05:08 PM
you were a mod!?!?!?

For a guild forum (KoI).

Hahaha never knew u were cancer, always inspected you due to your red heraldic.. (Tabard) forgot name :)

Yup, I'm Cancer in AL, DL, and SL.

Ebezaanec
09-22-2014, 05:21 PM
It either is based on egocentrism or narcissism.

Egocentrism is the inability to understand a different perspective. Narcissism is a more severe case in the which one refuses to acknowledge a different perspective. Basically, it means they can't/won't put themselves into another person's shoes.

Maybe they will grow out of it, but the saying still holds true: "Kids will be kids."

P.S. This generation seems a bit worse (coming from a teen, as well).

Ninjasmurf
09-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Believe it or not, most of the players in this game are adults. (18+)

I know it's a fact that the adults are causing most of the PvP drama not kids or teens. Trust me, especially the big plat spenders, you think parents are giving their kids $500+ to buy plat? Think about that. The big PvP guilds that fight and start drama are mostly adults.

Don't blame kids for issues in this game.

obee
09-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Yea I agree, I'm a kid, and it's really starting to get annoying seeing all of you guys blaming the load on us lol. You were a kid to...and everyone has been immature at one point

Rare
09-22-2014, 05:53 PM
This thread is so ironic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Visiting
09-22-2014, 06:01 PM
I am of a certain age (I won't state it because the ban hammer has been falling lately) younger than 18, and I consider myself somewhat mature. That being said, not everyone was raised in a way that is constructive to building morals/character. I've noticed ALL of the drama is PVP related, there are 2 certain guilds that are generally blamed for this at endgame, but there is NO possible way that even a majority of their members are children. I think Sts should issue an ultimatum of sorts, either behave or goodbye pvp (I realize it will never happen btw), either get along like mature people or take your rage and go to another game that excepts people who feel the urge to behave like "that".

Hadec
09-22-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm an adult and I'm always calm in the game and keep things light. Trash talking and swearing shows immaturity and it doesn't ever affect me :)

well said brah

Cahaun
09-22-2014, 06:27 PM
It all comes down to maturity rather than just age.
If the person is immature, expect to see immature behavior.
If the person is mature, expect to see mature behavior.

obee
09-22-2014, 06:47 PM
This thread is so ironic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
What do you mean?

Arachnophobik
09-22-2014, 08:10 PM

Its for everyone. Mmos target all the players they can get and not just people on some specific age bracket.

Arachnophobik
09-22-2014, 08:22 PM
I dont wanna take sides. But i do agree that immaturity comes from both sides at some point. Ive seen a 30 year old beggar already, and ive seen kids that act very mature for their age too. The thing is, not everyone is the same, you cant blame adults for being a bad example, at some point both parties have it. I like people who can adapt, i have kid guildies and they know how to keep things mature and my adult guildies know their boundaries. Sts cant ban drama, this is a virtual world and every world has its own issues.

radagan
09-22-2014, 11:13 PM

Haha thats why I finished my pvp work as a dummy mage,lol

Arpluvial
09-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey guys, let's just remember to keep things constructive. :)

We do take issues like this very seriously here at Spacetime, so please do report any issues you see to support@spacetimestudios.com. Also, do not hesitate to use the mute function to keep players from seeing certain user commentary. Remember - reporting things to us helps us to help you! :)

radagan
09-22-2014, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, let's just remember to keep things constructive. :)

We do take issues like this very seriously here at Spacetime, so please do report any issues you see to support@spacetimestudios.com. Also, do not hesitate to use the mute function to keep players from seeing certain user commentary. Remember - reporting things to us helps us to help you! :)

Lol can you explain this was just locled why not anymore?

Zylx
09-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Personally, i don't think curse words are "bad", i just think they get used too often out of appropriate context. I don't think people should insult people with these words, or use the F-word like a comma, or use them as fillers in a rage.

Anarchist
09-22-2014, 11:58 PM
Locked so it can be cleaned.
Imagine a cleaner washing the ground at a mall and people keep passing where she just cleaned. Annoying.

Visiting
09-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Just about sums it up...

Dex Scene
09-23-2014, 12:18 AM
2) yeh I'm a kid, but don't kids play games your the one who's got kids and a job supposedly *cough* no life *cough*

Iam adult (18+) but don't have kid. When I was of your age i had life outside the house. I only used to had these things to do in life.
Study study sleep eat party play outdoor games play outdoor games study tv eat sleep.
* cough * no life *cough*

Dex Scene
09-23-2014, 12:23 AM
But but but... I'm 15, am I not sweet =(?
Haha ofcourse you are.

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Haha ofcourse you are.

:D!!!

SacredKnight
09-23-2014, 12:29 AM
IMO it's not a specific age group but rather a respective variety of people across the age spectrum. So rather then targeting a specific age group target the general "Annoying" populace at once. I guess.

:banana:

Dex Scene
09-23-2014, 12:31 AM
IMO it's not a specific age group but rather a respective variety of people across the age spectrum. So rather then targeting a specific age group target the general "Annoying" populace at once. I guess.

:banana:
Agree.

Hail
09-23-2014, 12:32 AM
However sadly there are some..."some"...adults who do act like they are under their true age.
These adults do have a negative influence on younger people that play the game/read the forums, however its a cycle. In years to come these kids will become adults and they will also become role models to the next generation and so on.
Overall the point is you cant point out neither kids nor adults as the main problem to sorting out these issues because everyone will either be placed in the role of an adult OR was a kid numerous years ago.
Something that annoys be is that people blame the way that someone acts by their age because sometimes age has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Ps. Im under 18 also :)

dudetus
09-23-2014, 05:37 AM
Any game with public chat (and forums) are 13+. In my opinion at the age of 13 are capable of something called making their own decisions.

This whole carebear society is a ridiculous phenomenon, because even if we tried to shield our precious children from everything life sometimes gives lemons no matter how much u try to prevent it. I bet every child above the age of 13 deals with more coarse language in school and with irl friends than in an mmo.

BAN KILLING IN GAMES CUZ IT HARMS OUR CHILDREN AND MAKES THEM WANT TO KILL OMG A WOMAN WORE MINISHORTS OMG A COUPLE KISSED ON TV OMG BAN THIS AND THAT.

Anarchist
09-23-2014, 05:58 AM

Btw i cant legally drink alcohol in US but i can in europe.

kjed
09-23-2014, 06:01 AM
Kids!

obee
09-23-2014, 06:17 AM
You guys realize most of the population of mmo gaming are teens. So don't act like you have control over them lol...

Anarchist
09-23-2014, 07:21 AM
Any game with public chat (and forums) are 13+. In my opinion at the age of 13 are capable of something called making their own decisions.

This whole carebear society is a ridiculous phenomenon, because even if we tried to shield our precious children from everything life sometimes gives lemons no matter how much u try to prevent it. I bet every child above the age of 13 deals with more coarse language in school and with irl friends than in an mmo.

BAN KILLING IN GAMES CUZ IT HARMS OUR CHILDREN AND MAKES THEM WANT TO KILL OMG A WOMAN WORE MINISHORTS OMG A COUPLE KISSED ON TV OMG BAN THIS AND THAT.

You guys realize most of the population of mmo gaming are teens. So don't act like you have control over them lol...

The simple truth is there is no way to grow your child and expect him to interact with society without him gettin influenced. Whatever a kid becomes is entirely up to him, all your parents(guides) can do is give you the instruments to take the right, decisions according to them. According to them means what is right for your parents might be completely wrong amd harmful for you.
So if sts are our parents, my dear moderator excessive sensitivity towards "offensive subjects " that can harm our forum teenagers is not the solution.

Sts gives us rules we are supposed to follow to live in a healthy happy enviroment, but its left to the single person if to follow them or not independently from his age.

Trust me no real Matured person has posted on this thread till now. Even those that look down on kids and from their almighty spots had the courage to say kids are the ones riding the "trashtalk bandwagon" are not Mature lol i have seem some making a fuss cause they got killed in pvp and others taking revenge like spoilt brats.

so chill everyone and do whatever you want, if you wanna trashtalk trashtalk, if you wanna tell a lewd joke say it. As long as you are alright wih yourself its ok.(brace yourself for eventual consequences though)

Long a* post.

Gragorak
09-23-2014, 07:28 AM
So you're saying that adults who don't have kids or jobs are no lifes? Well, I guess that universities and colleges are full of no lifes then.

Wrong. Only ~25% of MMO players are teens. Source (http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/gateway_demographics.html)

radagan
09-23-2014, 07:29 AM
Wrong. Only ~25% of MMO players are teens. Source (http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/gateway_demographics.html)

Wow they take 100people to calculations and make an invert

Gragorak
09-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Wow they take 100people to calculations and make an invert
35,000 people.*

Hail
09-23-2014, 07:47 AM
Wrong. Only ~25% of MMO players are teens.
You forgot to add the adults that act like kids..

Amadorbibidor
09-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Anyways, I'm 15 years old and lmao, it doesn't matter if somebody is a teen or adult, they both can be good persons or jerks, yes, it's true, most of teens are trolling hard over there saying stupidnesses. Yes it's true, some adults take this game too seriously in PvP. ( game needs competition so taking it a bit seriously it's not bad but if you start to insult everybody that's too much.) if the writer of this thread or anybody who is reading this got problems with kids,adults,trolls blah blah blah I have a revolutionary solution for you!

Use IGNORE LIST buddies. It's there for something ;)

I have more ignored ppl than ppl in friend list xD lul

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Anyways, I'm 15 years old and lmao, it doesn't matter if somebody is a teen or adult, they both can be good persons or jerks, yes, it's true, most of teens are trolling hard over there saying stupidnesses. Yes it's true, some adults take this game too seriously in PvP. ( game needs competition so taking it a bit seriously it's not bad but if you start to insult everybody that's too much.) if the writer of this thread or anybody who is reading this got problems with kids,adults,trolls blah blah blah I have a revolutionary solution for you!

Use IGNORE LIST buddies. It's there for something ;)

I have more ignored ppl than ppl in friend list xD lul

Seems some people thought the Ignore was there for decoration xD
Also theres a lot of 15year olds xD need a new # just for us haha jk

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Oops I'm 16

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 08:45 AM
35,000 people.*

Lol where did you get this fake info?

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 08:48 AM

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/09/us-yemen-houthis-displaced-idUSKBN0FE1VX20140709

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 08:54 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/09/us-yemen-houthis-displaced-idUSKBN0FE1VX20140709

Gragorak
09-23-2014, 09:14 AM
http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/gateway_intro.html

"I surveyed MMORPG players for the first time in the Fall of 99. Since then, I've surveyed over 35,000 MMORPG players from most of the popular US MMORPGs."

All data of the Daedalus project is based on the results of these surveys. Not the newests data though.

There are also other, newer studies regarding this matter. All of you doubters should take a look at Nick Yee's book "The Proteus paradox". The data it contains is based on 50,000 surveys. Based on it, only 20% of MMO players are teens. Here's (http://www.cjr.org/critical_eye/games_people_play.php?page=all) a good review of it by Columbian journalism review in case someone is interested.

Here's (https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=On8hVJL5LMrnygPq4oK4BQ&url=http://media.curse.com/content/Ads/Study/CurseWhitepaper_MMO_03.pdf&cd=1&ved=0CBwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHyqj_bh0_TT3as28ESjI5y6riRrQ&sig2=lN4FKuOcsuanu_Gsz3KrVw) another study that shows that most of the MMO players are not teens, or are at least adults.

Hail
09-23-2014, 09:18 AM

"I surveyed MMORPG players for the first time in the Fall of 99. Since then, I've surveyed over 35,000 MMORPG players from most of the popular US MMORPGs."

All data of the Daedalus project is based on the results of these surveys. Not the newests data though.

There are also other, newer studies regarding this matter. All of you doubters should take a look at Nick Yee's book "The Proteus paradox". The data it contains is based on 50,000 surveys. Based on it, only 20% of MMO players are teens. Here's (http://www.cjr.org/critical_eye/games_people_play.php?page=all) a good review of it by Columbian journalism review in case someone is interested.

Here's (https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=On8hVJL5LMrnygPq4oK4BQ&url=http://media.curse.com/content/Ads/Study/CurseWhitepaper_MMO_03.pdf&cd=1&ved=0CBwQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHyqj_bh0_TT3as28ESjI5y6riRrQ&sig2=lN4FKuOcsuanu_Gsz3KrVw) another study that shows that most of the MMO players are not teens, or are at least adults.

However does this data apply to AL and this here forums or another variety of different mmorpgs?

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 09:19 AM

Lol an online survey... In almost all online games underaged say that they're 18+...

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Let's say that game is for 18+ only XD

Gragorak
09-23-2014, 09:36 AM
However does this data apply to AL and this here forums or another variety of different mmorpgs?
No, those numbers are based on MMOs in general and aren't specific to any single MMO. Only reason I posted it was just to prove Obee wrong when he said that most MMO players are teens. I've never said anything about AL's players or their ages. My guess is that at least 80% of AL players are teens or younger, but it doesn't have anything to do with the researches I linked.

Lol an online survey... In almost all online games underaged say that they're 18+...
You can lol as much as you want, but it doesn't change the facts. Guess who is more credible source, a respected scientist who has spent years studying this matter (Nick Yee) or some random anonymous forum user who just chooses to believe what he wants? I'd say the respected scientist.

Here's what wikipedia says about Nick Yee and his studies regarding MMOs:

"Nick Yee is an American researcher who studies self-representation and social interaction in virtual environments. Yee earned his bachelor's degree in psychology from Haverford College (with a concentration in computer science) and received his Ph.D. in communication from Stanford University in 2007. He is a research scientist at the Palo Alto Research Center in California.

The Daedalus Project, his research into the psychology and sociology of MMORPGs, has collected survey data from over 40,000 game players. The research that has resulted from these interviews has been cited extensively by game scholars, game developers, and popular media. Yee's research has appeared in The New York Times,[1] The Wall Street Journal,[2] BusinessWeek,[3] and CNN International,[4] among other media outlets."

Also, if you are so sure that most of MMO players are teens/kids, why don't you link a study that suggests so?

Hail
09-23-2014, 09:40 AM
No, those numbers are based on MMOs in general and aren't specific to any single MMO. Only reason I posted it was just to prove Obee wrong when he said that most MMO players are teens. My guess is that at least 80% of AL players are teens or younger, but it doesn't have anything to do with the age of average MMO player.

You can lol as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact. Guess who is more credible source, a respected scientist who has spent years studying this matter (Nick Yee) or some random anonymous forum user who just chooses to believe what he wants? I'd say the respected scientist.

"Nick Yee is an American researcher who studies self-representation and social interaction in virtual environments. Yee earned his bachelor's degree in psychology from Haverford College (with a concentration in computer science) and received his Ph.D. in communication from Stanford University in 2007. He is a research scientist at the Palo Alto Research Center in California.

The Daedalus Project, his research into the psychology and sociology of MMORPGs, has collected survey data from over 40,000 game players. The research that has resulted from these interviews has been cited extensively by game scholars, game developers, and popular media. Yee's research has appeared in The New York Times,[1] The Wall Street Journal,[2] BusinessWeek,[3] and CNN International,[4] among other media outlets."

Also if you are so sure that most of MMO players are teens/kids, why don't you link a study that suggests so.

Pretty sure the majority of forumers would choose Obee
BASED ON
the fact I (and probably most of them) have no idea and never heard of this scientist lol
Anyways no need to go so far to prove someone wrong lol, there is a limit

Amadorbibidor
09-23-2014, 09:47 AM
No, those numbers are based on MMOs in general and aren't specific to any single MMO. Only reason I posted it was just to prove Obee wrong when he said that most MMO players are teens. I've never said anything about AL's players or their ages. My guess is that at least 80% of AL players are teens or younger, but it doesn't have anything to do with the researches I linked.

You can lol as much as you want, but it doesn't change the facts. Guess who is more credible source, a respected scientist who has spent years studying this matter (Nick Yee) or some random anonymous forum user who just chooses to believe what he wants? I'd say the respected scientist.

Also, if you are so sure that most of MMO players are teens/kids, why don't you link a study that suggests so?

Okay colourful entry... Beautiful Wikipedia information.. *claps claps claps*. But can we please have the point of that.? People doesn't really care about that scientist. What you want to show us?

Chrisaetoshawker
09-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Kids raise your hand now!!
We'll count

Anarchist
09-23-2014, 10:02 AM
I am "adult" but i don't wanna grow up so i am rolling with the kids!

*raises hand*

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 10:05 AM
It all comes down to maturity rather than just age.
If the person is immature, expect to see immature behavior.
If the person is mature, expect to see mature behavior.

Well said...
It has nothing to do with age, but maturity. On the other hand, I think it's completely respectless to put down kids like that. Vice versa, it's respectless to provoke adults.

This thread should have never happened in the first place.

- Samdegreat
09-23-2014, 10:24 AM
Iam adult (18+) but don't have kid. When I was of your age i had life outside the house. I only used to had these things to do in life.
Study study sleep eat party play outdoor games play outdoor games study tv eat sleep.

Did online games exist when you were a 'kid' lol

Hail
09-23-2014, 10:31 AM

Thats the same things I say to the parentals when they use that excuse too LOL!
Haha love you thought mum + dad xD

Dex Scene
09-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Lol an immature post!!! Iam 90s guy, everything did exist.

Zylx
09-23-2014, 01:08 PM

Lol riding bikes around the neighborhood and playing on the school's playground in the summer and getting in trouble for it.. haha good times. Back when hardcore gaming was the Nintendo.

radagan
09-23-2014, 01:13 PM
Lool

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 02:02 PM

Lol do you also have some good sources? Everyone knows wikipedia is a terrible source (except for 1% or smthn) and some weird scientist nobody knows I'll lol at him as much as I want;), concluding online surveys and wikipedia are useless.

Anarchist
09-23-2014, 02:04 PM
Nintendo, gameboy, xcube, play1 The game industry has come far. I remember mario used to be a union of big squared pixels.

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Nintendo, gameboy, xcube, play1 The game industry has come far. I remember mario used to be a union of big squared pixels.

Ps1 heheh downloaded a ps1 game onto my ps3 :3 it's so funny:).

- Samdegreat
09-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Lol an immature post!!! Iam 90s guy, everything did exist.

I'm a 90s guy technically lol born in 1999 :)

Hehe GREAT BANTER

tharidom
09-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Lol #wrongsection
But more serious just bann drama makers and trash talkers:3

- Samdegreat
09-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Lol #wrongsection
But more serious just bann drama makers and trash talkers:3

Finally we have solution :)

Case closed lol

ChillyPepper
09-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Im 14 doe.. and i dont cause much drama. I dont play endgame but at twink levels mostly in game rich people who have spent money to get plats talk a lot of trash.. and i doubt that rich people in game would be kids... there are some but not that much.

-- sorry if i wrote something wrong, english isn't my first language [emoji51]

obee
09-23-2014, 04:57 PM

So you are telling me adults play more video games then kids?

dudetus
09-23-2014, 05:10 PM
So you are telling me adults play more video games then kids?

He didn't mention anything about adults playing more video games than kids, he said adults play more MMOs than teens. Which I think is accurate from my experiences.

Visiting
09-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Most teens I know play console FPS games if anything, I'd agree that the majority of player base is 18+ in most MMOs these days :0

Thvnder
09-23-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm 15 -_-

P.s it's funny as when they try to insult you by saying 'cry' or 'kid'

1) if you cry over a game then your really have no life....

What's the problem playing this game at like 40 or whatever I'm only 16. And why are u bashing people. There choices are there choices. And last time I checked there wasn't an age restriction on the game.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

obee
09-23-2014, 07:02 PM
He didn't mention anything about adults playing more video games than kids, he said adults play more MMOs than teens. Which I think is accurate from my experiences.
I still think that's crazy lol...think about it...adults have busier lives...how the do they play an mmo

Seoratrek
09-23-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm going to reiterate what Arpluvial said, please keep the discussion constructive and free of profanities. Thanks!

Zeus
09-23-2014, 07:32 PM
I still think that's crazy lol...think about it...adults have busier lives...how the do they play an mmo

Their lives don't end just because they've grown up! Ever heard of the saying: work hard, play hard? :p

obee
09-23-2014, 08:01 PM
Their lives don't end just because they've grown up! Ever heard of the saying: work hard, play hard? :p
True

Ihateppl
09-23-2014, 08:27 PM
So much logic!

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:54 PM
At the end of the everyone should be allowed to play the game (people over 13!) as long as they abide in the rules, play fair and have fun!

Farminer's
09-24-2014, 08:01 AM
This is over rated fighting and stuff it is something to help calm others on cussing. There are kids on this game and you need to respect them. Be a good roll model please and thank you. BTW Radagan you sorta cussed after complilaining about it lol.

Chrisaetoshawker
09-24-2014, 08:40 AM
I love watching dramas and noob kids being nooby as long as I'm not the victim hehe

Serancha
09-24-2014, 08:50 AM

Actually not. Considering the direction STS took with this game and the heavy weight on paid options, this game is definitely geared for the adult player.

To the OP:
Why are you hanging out reading public forums if you are so concerned about being corrupted? Seriously, seeing a picture of someone smoking is going to convince you to start? Better not ever turn on the TV or go to the store, because I have to break it to you, this is life. We are not your parents and it is not our job to censor ourselves to babysit someone else's kid. Sts already has enough chat filters and censorship in place to keep the game below pg rating. So what's the problem?

Looks like the original post on this topic was just a troll.

Soundlesskill
09-24-2014, 11:51 AM
Actually not. Considering the direction STS took with this game and the heavy weight on paid options, this game is definitely geared for the adult player.

To the OP:
Why are you hanging out reading public forums if you are so concerned about being corrupted? Seriously, seeing a picture of someone smoking is going to convince you to start? Better not ever turn on the TV or go to the store, because I have to break it to you, this is life. We are not your parents and it is not our job to censor ourselves to babysit someone else's kid. Sts already has enough chat filters and censorship in place to keep the game below pg rating. So what's the problem?

Looks like the original post on this topic was just a troll.

And it's not even close to fun, getting insulted for being an adult nor a kid.