PDA

View Full Version : Respec

Akatsuuki
09-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Free respec weekend please need some for my new account :((

Samhayne
09-22-2014, 04:54 PM
We did a free respec weekend earlier this month, so I don't expect another one will be soon.

We do have tradeable respecs coming in a future new app version that should help you get the respec you want with gold. Hope that helps.

Tehh
09-22-2014, 05:47 PM
We did a free respec weekend earlier this month, so I don't expect another one will be soon.

We do have tradeable respecs coming in a future new app version that should help you get the respec you want with gold. Hope that helps.

:0 wow

farizace99
09-22-2014, 05:50 PM

Woooo cant wait!!!

Akatsuuki
09-23-2014, 08:03 AM
Thank you for the update samhayne but I think this would benefit the plat purchasers again just like the elixirs?

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Thank you for the update samhayne but I think this would benefit the plat purchasers again just like the elixirs?

I think its in a kit or something so if I am right (prob not) they will be available through trade/cs meaning it can be bought with gold? Can/Has this been confirmed?

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Yah lol its tradeable...just read Sams post in detail