PDA

View Full Version : Keybinds

hope
01-27-2011, 09:08 PM
i was thinking that it could be nice if i could play with my keyboard instead of swyping on the screen. not sure how many phones have keyboards but at least for HTC Desire Z it would be great :p

cuard
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
what about ipods....

Royce
01-27-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm very much against this and the way it would unbalance PvP based on equipment available to each player (the all skills simultaneously thing iPad users do is already bad enough), and this is my biggest fear for the PC client...

Axey
01-27-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm very much against this and the way it would unbalance PvP based on equipment available to each player (the all skills simultaneously thing iPad users do is already bad enough), and this is my biggest fear for the PC client...

Yea, completely agree with this, i'm on my Vibrant and have a hard enough time, but with that it would just ruin the experience for everyone that actually is playing with a phone, I feel like going PC would take away from the reason they made the game, a great MMO for a smartphone. Bring it to PC and you join the billions of others.

Royce
01-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Well they already have a PC client planned but it seems to have been put on the backburner or something (I thought it was supposed to follow shortly after the Android client originally). Anyway I'm opposed to keybindings (for androids with keyboards or keyboards hooked up to iPads, etc.) for the same reason I'm worried about the what the PC client will do to PvP.

Axey
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Well they already have a PC client planned but it seems to have been put on the backburner or something (I thought it was supposed to follow shortly after the Android client originally). Anyway I'm opposed to keybindings (for androids with keyboards or keyboards hooked up to iPads, etc.) for the same reason I'm worried about the what the PC client will do to PvP.

100% Agree right here *thumbs up button*

Otukura
01-27-2011, 10:18 PM
I'll quit when they go PC...or Mac, for that matter.

hope
01-28-2011, 04:21 AM
well if its even coming a version for PC i totally dont understand why so much QQ...
maybe get better phones? ;P