PDA

View Full Version : Responsibility for my actions

Ihateppl
09-23-2014, 02:11 AM
First off l, I would just like to say, I felt rotten for being partially responsible for the locking of a great thread, and I ask that Justg would be kind enough to clean it up and unlock it, if it's still possible. Second off, I know I had been helping "feed the drama" and "feed the trolls" so I'm putting away my peanut bag for now. Third, I'm not sure what number three was... Fourthly, before I end this, I want to ask no one brings names into this thread, this was purely a way for me to stop feeling guilty and do my part to help better the community.

Yours

Dave the Dancer of Death

Anarchist
09-23-2014, 02:15 AM
Put away the bag forever, n i forgive you :)

Next time directly pm the mod/dev in question though :)

Ihateppl
09-23-2014, 02:27 AM
Put away the bag forever, n i forgive you :)

Next time directly pm the mod/dev in question though :)

It originally read "I'm putting away my peanut bag forever" but then I thought what if I wanted to make a thread about gangster Smurfs?

Zylx
09-23-2014, 02:38 AM
You are forgiven! It can be hard to resist to call people out when they do something wrong sometimes, but just think about all the mods out there throwing out infractions and bans like free samples at Costco :)

Gensin
09-23-2014, 03:46 AM
I still like how you reply tho, lolz.

Arachnophobik
09-23-2014, 06:13 AM
i forgive you even if i wasnt there

obee
09-23-2014, 06:15 AM
First off l, I would just like to say, I felt rotten for being partially responsible for the locking of a great thread, and I ask that Justg would be kind enough to clean it up and unlock it, if it's still possible. Second off, I know I had been helping "feed the drama" and "feed the trolls" so I'm putting away my peanut bag for now. Third, I'm not sure what number three was... Fourthly, before I end this, I want to ask no one brings names into this thread, this was purely a way for me to stop feeling guilty and do my part to help better the community.

Yours

Dave the Dancer of Death
Hey man it's not fair that you have to apoligize, because that dude provoked you. But still, it's cool how you still did.

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:15 AM
If I was a forum (last time I checked I'm not :c) i would forgive you :banana:

Ihateppl
09-23-2014, 09:57 AM
If I was a forum (last time I checked I'm not :c) i would forgive you :banana:

The banana!!!!

Hail
09-23-2014, 10:19 AM
The banana!!!!

Its magnificent is it not? :banana: