PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pet Skins

Andrisber
09-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Yes, yes, i saw the skin suggestion for people, but why not pets? As an example - Horrorjaw, a Hammerjaw with a skin, but wait! Pet skin like Horrorjaw can give better stats for the pet, and warriors with a smaller budget than normal could use Horrorjaw. This would include a special crafting recipe, and the pet you want to put it on will need 12 hours of putting the skin on, 12 hour cooldown. Looks of the skin would have a different animation of AA and the particles. After you have crafted your new boosted pet, you will recieve an item called ''Hammerjaw's skin''. To get the Horrorjaw's skin you will not need any Locked Grand Crates of the watch, you will just need to get about 200 tokens of the event, but crafting recipe will cost 50 tokens. Rarity will be Vanity. But the stat increasing won't work on pets like Shady And Surge, or Nekro. Share your thoughts!

radagan
09-23-2014, 07:30 AM
Lol that would be nice to see some kind zombie hammerjaw
+1

Hail
09-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Omg i love it haha. Imagine Hammerjaw/Glacian with nekros design. Im not gonna sleep now lmao i love that idea so much it would be so awesome xD

Andrisber
09-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Omg i love it haha. Imagine Hammerjaw/Glacian with nekros design. Im not gonna sleep now lmao i love that idea so much it would be so awesome xD

I know, right? And the thing is, that even warriors without so much gold could use the Horrorjaw. I'd use 10/10