PDA

View Full Version : In-game Quest History

sechs
01-27-2011, 10:37 PM
is there an in game quest history available? i want to know what quest have my character finished but cannot find it... if there is one, would someone please tell me where? if there is no, developers would you please add one? i believe it would be a great feature that many people wants to see.

thanks!!

Otukura
01-27-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't think there is.. and are you really in Hong Kong? If so, awesome!

Out of curiosity, why would you need to know the quests you did? Seems like it would be more useful to know the ones you need to do.

Royce
01-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Other than the numerical record on the world map an your avatar screen there is no other (more detailed) history. If you'd like to see one, post in suggestions and feedback ;)

Physiologic
01-27-2011, 11:12 PM
It would be very nice if they had a quest history section for quests you've completed. Gives me something to read while I'm on the john.

sechs
01-28-2011, 12:58 AM
I don't think there is.. and are you really in Hong Kong? If so, awesome!

Yeah I'm really awesome! :P

Out of curiosity, why would you need to know the quests you did? Seems like it would be more useful to know the ones you need to do.

Because I played a lot of neverwinter night before, and the quest history is a very important part of the game!

StompArtist
01-28-2011, 09:43 AM
A quest log would be nice. I do not remember most of the quests I did... I sort of look at the map and think to myself "19 done? really? What where those about?"