PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:53 AM
So recently in the suggestions sub I'd suggested a free rename weekend (similar to the respec) however, it was brought up this would add cover to possible scammers as they could easily change their name to wipe clean all their traces.
So what if we had instead of free rename weekend, purchasable kits that allow people to rename. Of course these won't come cheap but its beneficial to non-plat players.
PS. I know this is more of a suggestion however I go minimal replies in the Suggestion sub and IMO this sub has more influence it will be easier to see then in suggestions. Thanks and feel free to give your opinions :)

Appeltjes
09-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Meh not rlly important in my eyes.

Hail
09-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Then no need to reply right ;D Until a substitution of NativeX can be found this idea is exceptional for non-plat buyers.
Even could make these things lootable to at least "exaggerate at least" bring something into PvE for now.

Ebezaanec
09-23-2014, 09:07 AM
In a different mmo I played, you were allowed to change your name every 30 days. Paying with the plat-equivalent currency would allow you to bypass the timer.

Plus the game had a different way of showing scammers. Example: Player A changes name to Player B. Name is displayed as: Player B (was Player A).

People could identify others by the tag.

Hail
09-23-2014, 09:09 AM
In a different mmo I played, you were allowed to change your name every 30 days. Paying with the plat-equivalent currency would allow you to bypass the timer.

Plus the game had a different way of showing scammers. Example: Player A changes name to Player B. Name is displayed as: Player B (was Player A).

People could identify others by the tag.

I like this idea too, or even a prize for logging in consecutively for so many days could work

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Most scammers are quite wealthy, as they have scammed. Therefore, I do not think they would mind paying a few 100k for new chance to scam.

I could sum up quite a long list of scammers who have not been caught, yet reported countless times. These players play with your emotions in a non-acceptable way, yet nothing are done about it. It's impossible to get evidence of it, really. People are tricking the banning system

Bigboyblue
09-23-2014, 12:02 PM
This might as well be implemented. Most plat exclusive items are slowly being introduced in a manner like this. I'm sure STS will do this one day.

Soundlesskill
09-23-2014, 03:32 PM
This might as well be implemented. Most plat exclusive items are slowly being introduced in a manner like this. I'm sure STS will do this one day.

I think so too..

Itoopeo
09-23-2014, 03:37 PM
So recently in the suggestions sub I'd suggested a free rename weekend (similar to the respec) however, it was brought up this would add cover to possible scammers as they could easily change their name to wipe clean all their traces.
So what if we had instead of free rename weekend, purchasable kits that allow people to rename. Of course these won't come cheap but its beneficial to non-plat players.
PS. I know this is more of a suggestion however I go minimal replies in the Suggestion sub and IMO this sub has more influence it will be easier to see then in suggestions. Thanks and feel free to give your opinions :)

So you want onions?
I have lots of onions about everything