PDA

View Full Version : A little help understanding gear

Clickbangboom
09-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Basically my understanding is I should be equipping whatever gear boosts my stats right? As of now I have not spent gold to get gear I just use what I loot in game. So is this what I should be doing or even though a sword doesn't boost my stats it could still be a better sword then some other weapon? (Hope that makes sense).

Then my other question is this. How come I can have a rare (green) sword that boost my stats but isn't worth much in at auction maybe a few hundred, then I loot a (pink) lightening sword which puts my stats negative but I can sell that for a cool 1,000 gold.

Does this make sense and can someone maybe explain a little more to me?
Thanks!

tharidom
09-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Weapon: mythic pavise
Armor: ancient druid of will
Helmet: ancient druid of will
Ring: archon (doesnt matter which as long as it gives armor bonus, only noticeable when equiped).
Amulet: the one from the goblin event with pro armor.

That's gear man;)

No idea were your post is about I didn't read it entirely ;)

tharidom
09-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Basically my understanding is I should be equipping whatever gear boosts my stats right? As of now I have not spent gold to get gear I just use what I loot in game. So is this what I should be doing or even though a sword doesn't boost my stats it could still be a better sword then some other weapon? (Hope that makes sense).

Then my other question is this. How come I can have a rare (green) sword that boost my stats but isn't worth much in at auction maybe a few hundred, then I loot a (pink) lightening sword which puts my stats negative but I can sell that for a cool 1,000 gold.

Does this make sense and can someone maybe explain a little more to me?
Thanks!

Ever tried looking at the lvl of each item :)

Clickbangboom
09-23-2014, 03:24 PM
Ever tried looking at the lvl of each item :)

Yes, same level.

tharidom
09-23-2014, 03:26 PM
Yes, same level.

Look at what each weapon gives (dex, str, int, dps, dmg).

Clickbangboom
09-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Look at what each weapon gives (dex, str, int, dps, dmg).

Okay, thanks!
Still wondering if I am doing the right thing by equipping whatever I have that says it will give me the best stat boost or can things be better even though they don't appear to boost your stats?

tharidom
09-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Okay, thanks!
Still wondering if I am doing the right thing by equipping whatever I have that says it will give me the best stat boost or can things be better even though they don't appear to boost your stats?

Lol if it says better at a warrior it's mostly +0.01 dex or smthn rest is minus, the howl "better" system kinda sucks.

TheArcaneWolf
09-23-2014, 06:36 PM
The legendary weapon sells for more because it is more rare and it likely has a proc (extra effect such as a chance of getting a strength boost). The way the system works isn't that a weapon with better stats is worth more. It works in the way that the more rare items and the items that look better are worth more than more common items of the same level. Although some weapons which have really good stats such as storm sword are worth a lot, both because of these stats and due to their rarity.

uditkamdar
09-25-2014, 02:04 PM
Lightning sword gives chacw for +25 str thats 250 health and bonus damage yahts y legendary costs most gold

uditkamdar
09-25-2014, 02:08 PM
But take ur pick and play around with everyrhing and its good idea to play with low rarity equips rhat will aave u gold for future use sorry tyoing with one hand so many mistakes