PDA

View Full Version : This needs to be Rectified

Rotler
09-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Many a times most of us Hit with our best skills and Damage to get ourselves a Kill either from Tank or Mage or Rogue. But then When they about to DIE the Player Runs Out.

The Player who runs out on last Min. Does get a death on his KDR but what about the Players who had almost got himself a Kill. He gets NOTHING.

Most players misusing this now they gang the players and then when they getting gang they on last Moment Run out.

In short Not a Fair deal.

What you think..

Majorlegion
09-23-2014, 10:09 PM
So you're saying a player should get ganged and not run away? And just take the death like that? Imo I would rather die then give those ganger's a kill. I would understand a 1v1 about the running away but being ganged and not running does not seem fair to me. Again rather take the death from running then getting ganged.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lol
09-23-2014, 10:13 PM
:o oh

Majorlegion
09-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, this is coming from a person that pvp

Arachnophobik
09-23-2014, 10:17 PM
So you're saying a player should get ganged and not run away? And just take the death like that? Imo I would rather die then give those ganger's a kill. I would understand a 1v1 about the running away but being ganged and not running does not seem fair to me. Again rather take the death from running then getting ganged.

Agreed. I dont wanna give gangers a kill too, even if it means dying.

UndeadJudge
09-24-2014, 11:18 AM
Lmao, "I just 5v1'ed someone and didn't get a kill"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raregem
09-24-2014, 12:09 PM
Are you suggesting that they lock the rooms? Once you enter you are stuck until it's over? No Thank you!

What about the times you enter (tdm) and it's 4 on one side.. sometimes they will wait for you to get your team others they don't. So if no one else joins your side you are stuck for 20 deaths while the other side gangs you. That wouldn't make any sense.

It's one kill you miss, no one should be that desperate for kills that they would want to be locked into a room with no escape.

Serancha
09-24-2014, 12:54 PM
Many a times most of us Hit with our best skills and Damage to get ourselves a Kill either from Tank or Mage or Rogue. But then When they about to DIE the Player Runs Out.

The Player who runs out on last Min. Does get a death on his KDR but what about the Players who had almost got himself a Kill. He gets NOTHING.

Most players misusing this now they gang the players and then when they getting gang they on last Moment Run out.

In short Not a Fair deal.

What you think..

I think there will always be another match and more kills to get. If losing a kill because someone teleports out almost dead is what you consider a problem, take it as a lesson in patience and move on. When you encounter a real problem you'll look back on this and shake your head at yourself.

CAK Vader
09-24-2014, 12:57 PM
Or you could always attempt to establish the stupid go rule we have in PL and SL :)

obee
09-24-2014, 04:41 PM
What's the point lol...one kill is one kill...not a big deal. You can always get one, and it doesn't give you a death or anything

Imthebeast
09-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah this thread is useless. And if someone leaves lobby in a 1v1 they are just embarrassing themselves.

Ebezaanec
09-24-2014, 09:00 PM
Some mmos have this buff that is given the player(s) when they are outnumbered. (5v1, 5v2, 4v1, 4v2 only)

The buff would be a boost to armor/health and would be removed when the teams are almost even.