PDA

View Full Version : Account Ping/Loading glitch.

JackDonkey
01-28-2011, 03:03 AM
Alright so hey everyone. I just started a new bird character and I was killing some of the cult. Randomly a level 35-39(cant remember it's too late) joined my game. I was shooting at another cult archer when i notice my ping start to race up. It got to red and then it kept going.

All I know as when this guy joined it started that...

Well then it was in the i believe 50k's for my ping so I'm trying to have 0 deaths so I exit myself out in hopes not to die. I get out safely and I was just going to go host a new one but when I pressed enter wold it just stayed at the dude running. I left it there for a mere 10 minutes to just see if my internet was acting up.

I come back and it's still loading. So I try to do arena... Doesn't load. So then I thought that guy bugged my character so I try another one... Still won't load...

After that I'm thinking well must be my account so I make a new account. Make a char. Then press enter world.

So now I've decided that guy did something to my account and now I can't load the game and what not.

So anyone out there that knows what's going on PLEASE help me D:

Thanks in advance!

JackDonkey
01-28-2011, 04:47 PM
D: Help please I would like to play...

Junside
01-28-2011, 05:06 PM
I don't think someone joining your game is a direct cause. If you have a task killer, try closing Pocket Legends and starting it up again. If you don't have one, try resetting your phone.

I try a couple of random things to solve my connection issues before jumping to conclusions. Like activating and deactivating airplane mode, wifi, turn off wifi, etc

JackDonkey
01-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Well it's not my phones problem because I can log into a brand new account just fine.

Junside
01-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Try emailing SpaceTime Studios or sending a PM to a developer here about your issue.