View Full Version : So I just hit level 50, now I'm bored. Lol...

PhreEkGarden
01-28-2011, 06:39 AM
I had my enchantress cosmos set ready to equip, which is pretty nice. I was hoping to pvp a lot when I hit 50, but I just feel like pvp is so short-lived that it's not really fun. I think when I was lvl 30 it was more fun, heh.

It just seems like maybe pvp would be more fun if damage was cut in half on other players, or something. It's just like a couple crits hit you theres nothing you can do. Pvp could be a lot of fun if people didn't die so quick.

Anyway, just ranting... I kind of expected this when I hit lvl 50. I just think this game is great for being a phone mmo, but I don't see myself feeling like leveling another character, and don't feel like just grinding for the much better items, just to get them. It's like playing wow I guess.

Is there any talk about future improvements to pvp?

Ellyidol
01-28-2011, 08:30 AM
I don't know Pvp-wise, but with the new content and stuff out, along with the whole upgrading system, pvp could change by a whole lot. :)

Junside
01-28-2011, 08:34 AM
From what you are saying, maybe you haven't played PVP most recently. They decreased damage dealt by all players by 10%.

Also, there's going to be a huge content update soon so sit tight.

PhreEkGarden
01-28-2011, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I'll sit tight for now and maybe try to get some equipment to respec to pally.

I would say it needs a lot more damage reduction then 10%. More like 50%... I mean, in that way a 2v2 fight would last more than a few seconds... it would add a lot of dynamic and team play to the PvP. I think it would make it a lot more fun. Good players would actually be able to get a lot of kills without dying, etc.

I need to do some more Pvping anyway. :)

Kujen
01-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Yeah interestingly enough people are complaining about the 10% reduction because they can't kill people in one combo anymore...
Anyway, consider making a "twink". Like a lvl 20 or 30 character that you equip with the best gear for your lvl and use purely for pvp. The battles are more strategic and longer-lasting than lvl 50 pvp.

Lesrider
01-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Isn't pvp damage and defense SUPPOSED to be scaled back? Don't most games do it that way?

Kujen
01-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Yeah i think pvp and pve should be balanced differently, and that's a good way to do it. I think a lot of the nerfs we've seen, like the bears becoming almost useless in pve for a while, were caused by trying to balance classes for pvp.

Royce
01-28-2011, 10:19 AM
They have tweaked PvP damage several times, and we've seen it way to high (instant kills all the time), and way too low (kills took several minutes and were only possible when one of the player just got bored). Honestly this is pretty much the closest to a happy medium they have hit on yet. Too much damage reduction makes tanks nearly unkillable and make fights a little less exciting. I'd like to matches lengthened but more damage reduction is not the way IMO.

antifas
01-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Lol thats why ill never lvl up ^^ 25 rocks :)

Fyrce
01-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Just park several characters are various levels to cover different ranges...