PDA

View Full Version : Lvling up...

Plasmabreath
09-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello.. I am a fellow pl player and even though I have been playing 3 months+, none of my characters are over level 32. So I am asking for someone's help. I want to level up, lets say to, ah, level 60. I want to do this with no platinum, Since nativex is gone and trialpay is, well, not as good. Any suggestions on what to do?

Ssneakykills
09-24-2014, 10:47 AM
If I was you I would hold out for 1.5 and 3x combo and grind your way to the level you want when I first started I made 1 of each class and when it got 3x combo I would level it up as much as possible that's the days when I never used to buy plat and just used dailys

Giazagilur
09-24-2014, 11:28 AM
I didn't really start using (free) plat to level until the 66 cap. So to be honest just grind whenever you have the time. Like sneaky said, wait until you get combos in your daily blessings in addition to your daily 3x. Also, you could join games where you see a higher level char present (just hope they don't kick you lol)

Good luck.

Sheugokin
09-24-2014, 03:52 PM
Hello.. I am a fellow pl player and even though I have been playing 3 months+, none of my characters are over level 32. So I am asking for someone's help. I want to level up, lets say to, ah, level 60. I want to do this with no platinum, Since nativex is gone and trialpay is, well, not as good. Any suggestions on what to do?

Just make sure you know where to go for each map.

After you get to 33, got to Alien Oasis I. After 38, go to Alien Oasis II and make sure to clear the entire series. Then you leech off of people at Plasma Pyramid which will be unlocked after you finished every level in AOII. AOIII is for 43 I believe. Don't go there. Just keep on leveling in Plasma Pyramid until 48.

These maps offer the most XP/run out of all the maps you can do at that level.

Good Luck!

Oldcoot
09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Just get in there an play, it will come