PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cove and Palm Rock

Serancha
09-24-2014, 01:51 PM
The forgotten maps don't have their elites locked to level 40. Not a big issue, considerng there's not even ap to be found there, but for consistency someone might want to look at those.

Aspy missed another one!

drgrimmy
09-25-2014, 07:47 AM
I believe this is as intended. Breckenridge and ydra scaled to lvl25. Dead city and kraken scaled to lvl30. Nordr and shuyal scaled to lvl40.

Bigboyblue
09-25-2014, 12:37 PM
I believe this is as intended. Breckenridge and ydra scaled to lvl25. Dead city and kraken scaled to lvl30. Nordr and shuyal scaled to lvl40.

The maps she is referring to are kraken maps.

Serancha
09-25-2014, 06:49 PM

This has nothing to do with mob scaling. It's the fact that the elite versions of these two maps can be accessed via the explore interface on the dragon's jewel, by anyone who can enter the normal versions, no matter what level they are. This is incorrect. The elite button is only supoosed to function for level 40 and 41 characters.

drgrimmy
09-25-2014, 07:17 PM
I was talking about the scaling of the mobs and elite gear. I thought that is what you were referring to. I guess I was wrong. Sorry for trying to help ;)

Madnex
09-25-2014, 09:55 PM
I was under the same impression with grimm, brack/ydra scales to 27 and can be joined by such level through party or through friend list. I think dead city/kraken were scaled to 32 but I don't have any twink on that level to test.

Now if the specific maps that can be accessed through explore on dragon jewel can be joined by levels lower to 32 by themselves then it's a different glitch.

Serancha
09-27-2014, 11:24 PM
It is the actual elite map button. I am aware of join button glitches, as everyone else is. This is not mob scaling, loot scaling, or a join button glitch. This is the physical elite map button on the explore map - my level 36 went and soloed both elites just for kicks (using a solo party). :)