PDA

View Full Version : rhino ;)

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Here is a good set up for those who want to make a 75-77 rhino In the future.

I will first tell you my 77 rhino build

Equipment: lust sword set

Points;
Str-207
Dex-181

Skills;
9 vital force
9 brute force
9 stone skin
9 guardian
9 holy tempest
9 restore
9 summon
9 redemption
1 reincarnate
1 charge!!
2 rhino might

L76 rhino build
Equipment: savage scythe set

Points;
Str-207
Int-182

Skills:
9 stone skin
9 vital force
9 brute force
9 guardian
9 summon
9 restore
9 redemption
8 holy tempest
1 rhino might
1 charge!!
1 reincarnate

How to kill birds?

Summon-charge+redemption-holy tempest-heal (if not dead. Repeat)

Bears- summon-holy tempest-rhino might-charge+redemption then repeat. Remember to heal when they hell scream. Guardian will get rid of hellscream!!

Mages: str Mages don't die and they can't kill you easily so I couldn't tell you, sorry.
Int Mages: scare them with charge and redemption. They should pull their shield up. Wait them out until its out, then pull that combo again with holy tempest and rhino might. Unless they are part str, that should finish them off.

Foxes: I use the same combo on foxes as I do bears. The heal intervals are different though. Heal after their first combo lands so they can't hit the other 2.

This is all I have for you :) thank you

Sheugokin
09-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Here is a good set up for those who want to make a 75-77 rhino In the future.

I will first tell you my 77 rhino build

Equipment: lust sword set

Points;
Str-207
Dex-181

Skills;
9 final force
9 brute force
9 stone skin
9 guardian
9 holy tempest
9 restore
9 summon
9 redemption
1 reincarnate
1 charge!!
2 rhino might

L76 rhino build
Equipment: savage scythe set

Points;
Str-207
Int-182

Skills:
9 stone skin
9 vital force
9 brute force
9 guardian
9 summon
9 restore
9 redemption
8 holy tempest
1 rhino might
1 charge!!
1 reincarnate

How to kill birds?

Summon-charge+redemption-holy tempest-heal (if not dead. Repeat)

Bears- summon-holy tempest-rhino might-charge+redemption then repeat. Remember to heal when they hell scream. Guardian will get rid of hellscream!!

Mages: str Mages don't die and they can't kill you easily so I couldn't tell you, sorry.
Int Mages: scare them with charge and redemption. They should pull their shield up. Wait them out until its out, then pull that combo again with holy tempest and rhino might. Unless they are part str, that should finish them off.

Foxes: I use the same combo on foxes as I do bears. The heal intervals are different though. Heal after their first combo lands so they can't hit the other 2.

This is all I have for you :) thank you

Seems rather tanky build! But I thank you for making this known to endgame rhinos!

Just a comment and two questions:

It is Vital Force btw, not Final Force

AND

Why you only put 1 on Charge!! and 2 on Rhino Might if they are one of the few skills that does damage? And the Rhino Might stuns at a higher percentage when it is maxed I believe?

Just some comments :) But I like it tho.

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Seems rather tanky build! But I thank you for making this known to endgame rhinos!

Just a comment and two questions:

It is Vital Force btw, not Final Force

AND

Why you only put 1 on Charge!! and 2 on Rhino Might if they are one of the few skills that does damage? And the Rhino Might stuns at a higher percentage when it is maxed I believe?

Just some comments :) But I like it tho.sorry about the spelling error :) I'll get right on that! And I put one on charge and 2 rhino might because might does less than damage than each of the other skills and although it does give you a chance to debuff target, I'd rather have those skills points on holy tempest. Also I put one on charge because rhinos need max buffs and as much points on debuffs as possible, so this was the decision I though I needed to make :) but thank you for reading this thread bud!

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 05:33 PM
why 9 summon
and why 207str/rest int? o.o9 summon because it is one of your best debuffs, and int because savage rhinos tend lose all their mana and get outlasted by all other str characters. With int your pool increase, thus increasing your chance to win :)

bearuang
09-24-2014, 08:22 PM
trust him, its work. He beat my bear and my pride </3 thx

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 08:51 PM
How to beat another rhino btwhonestly there aren't that many rhinos that pvp at the cap so if you see one. Treat them like a bear

Trenton
09-24-2014, 08:53 PM
lol=your trolling
I'm actually not trolling, your build is terrible. I'd make suggestions but why would I waste the time if all I'm doing is "trolling?"

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm actually not trolling, your build is terrible. I'd make suggestions but why would I waste the time if all I'm doing is "trolling?"my build is not terrible :) I beat 2 pc bears with this build and most foxes, oh and also a good amount of Mages :)

Trenton
09-24-2014, 09:06 PM
my build is not terrible :) I beat 2 pc bears with this build and most foxes, oh and also a good amount of Mages :)
Okay

Caiahar
09-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Is endgame rhino actually viable now? Can it kill things?

ITS A MIRACLE....

Hunter Willey
09-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Is endgame rhino actually viable now? Can it kill things?

ITS A MIRACLE....It can if you have the right build! It's fantastic!

Ssneakykills
09-25-2014, 01:43 AM
You'll be useless in ctf with 1 on rev

Ssneakykills
09-25-2014, 10:56 AM
actually Im pretty helpful in ctf tyvm #buffs?

I'm talking about rev the range on 1 rev is awful you have to be practically standing on top of them for the rev to hit

Hunter Willey
09-25-2014, 11:34 AM
I'm talking about rev the range on 1 rev is awful you have to be practically standing on top of them for the rev to hiti manage fine but ty sneak ;)

Arpluvial
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread again. Let's keep it respectful and friendly, please. :)

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 08:41 AM
40 Comments deleted ^_^ikr? It's pathetic how many people get off topic on a thread meant to be helpful...but thank you arp

Ssneakykills
09-27-2014, 09:11 AM
How come you use so much str? If that was me I would have less str as the new set is quite tanky any way if you still have it

Also when fighting bears I would do charge redemp then holy temp because after he does beckon stomp he will start slashing you so holy can knock him back and prevent that

Mister Smith
09-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Hmmm more of a tank build lol when u rushed my raging set bear you did no dmg at all lol sooo ye >>

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 03:05 PM
How come you use so much str? If that was me I would have less str as the new set is quite tanky any way if you still have it

Also when fighting bears I would do charge redemp then holy temp because after he does beckon stomp he will start slashing you so holy can knock him back and prevent thatthe combo won't hit if you do that though

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Hmmm more of a tank build lol when u rushed my raging set bear you did no dmg at all lol sooo ye >>and you too. Your bear did absolutely no damage to me. Even when I didn't heal

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 03:06 PM

Also when fighting bears I would do charge redemp then holy temp because after he does beckon stomp he will start slashing you so holy can knock him back and prevent thatand I would have brought my str down but I have no plat to respec.

Ssneakykills
09-27-2014, 03:44 PM
the combo won't hit if you do that though

The combo will always hit a rhino if he tried doing holy first because beckon has a much bigger range

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 03:55 PM
The combo will always hit a rhino if he tried doing holy first because beckon has a much bigger rangeno the rhinos combo won't work if you do as you say

KingFu
09-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Awesome build Hunty!!!

Hunter Willey
09-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Awesome build Hunty!!!thank you kingypoo

Mister Smith
09-28-2014, 12:14 AM
and you too. Your bear did absolutely no damage to me. Even when I didn't heal
I tried ;) L77 just to op

Ssneakykills
09-28-2014, 01:31 AM
no the rhinos combo won't work if you do as you say

If you say so

Hunter Willey
09-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Thanks for all the help everyone

Arpluvial
10-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Hey guys, I have cleaned things up again. Let's share our thoughts constructively and keep it friendly. :)