PDA

View Full Version : Halloween gear

Majorlegion
09-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Can anyone confirm that sts will release new twink gear better than ancient druid pot For Halloween?

eugene9707
09-24-2014, 03:18 PM
yeah, it will be better, so give me yours for 1k each :)

Legallyblonde
09-24-2014, 03:18 PM
I can confirm Twerk Master Rogue Vanity for halloween event imo. jk

Bigboyblue
09-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Twink gear is already ridiculously OP. People with map drop gear don't stand a chance against druid wearers. Do twinks really need better gear? Pets can be added that help but the gear is already too good.

Majorlegion
09-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Twink gear is already ridiculously OP. People with map drop gear don't stand a chance against druid wearers. Do twinks really need better gear? Pets can be added that help but the gear is already too good.
I understand what your saying but, think it about this way. A new player joins and wants to pvp but sees gear for his class for full set is 1m. new players says I can't get that much so he just quits even trying pvp . But say if a event is going on. that new player can farm their lvl pvp gear and get it for free rather than paying 1m. see what I mean?

Bigboyblue
09-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Aha, I see what you mean. Gear prices are quite steep and are always cheaper during the event they came from. Maybe make gear that is similar to Druid set then? Not overly powerful but on the same level. Like more damage but less armor and hp.

Ebezaanec
09-24-2014, 06:00 PM
Simple way to solve this problem.

Players who run elite also run some older maps, however the drops are essentially worthless. First step is to scale the gear to what ever lvl the expansion dropped.

For example: Jarl drops gear up to L16

This will cause a new surge of farming in older maps (drop rates will need to be adjusted/difficulty increased) and the twink market will never be backed into the "discontinued/seasonal gear" corner.

Second step: Remove superior gear from seasonal events. Nothing should be better than endgame Elite gear (except Mythic/Arcane) and the twink market should not have to be a cash-spending contest. Make the loot vanities or eggs. Eggs/vanities are not necessities unlike gear is.

Titanium
09-24-2014, 06:01 PM
I wonder if are going to be mythic weapons with a Halloween look.

Majorlegion
09-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Aha, I see what you mean. Gear prices are quite steep and are always cheaper during the event they came from. Maybe make gear that is similar to Druid set then? Not overly powerful but on the same level. Like more damage but less armor and hp.
Agreed

reyhillirious
09-25-2014, 11:33 AM
no more op armor ...now i only want op wep for twink at any lvl thats all XP

-Kydianz-Kyzera-Kyzern-