PDA

View Full Version : Overlapping Skills?

Grunther
04-10-2010, 06:11 AM
I was putting points into Vengeful Slash for a while; But then at level 12 (i think) I got Super Mega Slash and it seemed to be just a more powerful version of Vengeful Slash. Does it make Vengeful Slash obsolete or is there some effect Im missing? I guess it allows you 2 slashes in a row if anything.

EddyBumba
04-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Vengeful has the knock-back effect and Crippling is all about the damage but with no way of knowing what "+Damage" means it's hard to know how much difference the damage is.
I'm wondering if abilities stack, will my Crushing Blow and Hell Scream reduce twice as much damage for example.

EddyBumba
04-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Oops, I'm waffling about the wrong skills :p

Deathshock
04-12-2010, 08:39 PM
I was putting points into Vengeful Slash for a while; But then at level 12 (i think) I got Super Mega Slash and it seemed to be just a more powerful version of Vengeful Slash. Does it make Vengeful Slash obsolete or is there some effect Im missing? I guess it allows you 2 slashes in a row if anything.

It probably helps for some builds to have two slashes. I mean ursan roar and crushing blow are basically the same thing...a mod should clarify if their effects stack.

Buvet
04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
The different slashes do different things. The first is just a basic damage bonus, the second slows the enemy as well as a damage bonus, and the third knocks back the enemy, as well as a damage bonus. I think that the basic slash is a must have, due to it's low mana cost and quick recharge, but the other two are really just up to play preference.

FeralDruid
04-14-2010, 07:44 PM
There slash which prevents targets from running is becoming a necessity for me on ranged units. They are leading me into more mobs when they try and run back.

Ujustgotnuked
04-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Delph, i think this guy needs a bann warning....he keeps necroing posts :/

Wendellism
04-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Gf.

This guy is trash lol. Delphina please ban him already thanks!