PDA

View Full Version : New ARENA PRO PVP

Rakka
09-24-2014, 09:39 PM
Please make new arena pro pvp, without elite ring and egg. Only 10-20 plat ring can use in PRO ARENA PVP. And pro kill fame for the most killer in pvp pro is the legends tittle.

Creating a New Arena Pro PvP where the difference was only applies only plat ring . Elite ring n egg does not apply . Old arena still valid for fight using elite ring and egg , so all the players can choose , if a new fighter they can enjoy the game at the new arena, Without having to always be the target of a old player which has a different elite ring far enough

NOTE
Old arena still valid for elite ring and eggs like used to be,
The new arena is only valid plate ring.
So I think this is the best solution , and fair enough for a new fighter that always oppressed and can not enjoy pvp arena caused the old fighter who clearly has a power far

Thanks. ..

tarlan
09-24-2014, 09:44 PM
they should make it where you get no gear at all and can only choose one skill to use, also no stat points

Rakka
09-24-2014, 09:54 PM
The real PRO PVP We ll know , only arena pvp 1 vs 1 without elite ring or egg. Coz theres no rusher ; teaming : or big difference in stat ++.

tarlan
09-24-2014, 09:57 PM
The real PRO PVP We ll know , only arena pvp 1 vs 1 without elite ring or egg. Coz theres no rusher ; teaming : or big difference in stat ++.

but if its like mage vs bear its not fair cuz mage has way more mana and mana regen and bear has more dodge and stuff
also there is alrdy 1v1 map just tell them to use no egg and no elite ring or boot them
also what if one has all 77 set and other just can get 75 raging set its not really fair so thats why i say no gear

Rakka
09-27-2014, 07:32 PM
This is ARENA FOR PRO PVPER , Fight 1 on 1 without elite ring & egg. Only plat ring can use for this arena. And new KDR for know whos the real pro, coz now we only know who have egg and elite ring 2-3 pcs is pro. Thats all is fake ,. Please make new arena and we will know whos the legend of PL

OrdoSatanas
09-27-2014, 11:15 PM
this, no kidding, made it to my "the 5 top stupidest, most ridiculous and impractical ideas I've ever seen on pl forums in my life" list

AppleNoob
09-27-2014, 11:55 PM
This is ARENA FOR PRO PVPER , Fight 1 on 1 without elite ring & egg. Only plat ring can use for this arena. And new KDR for know whos the real pro, coz now we only know who have egg and elite ring 2-3 pcs is pro. Thats all is fake ,. Please make new arena and we will know whos the legend of PL

Erm boosters gg.

Rakka
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM
I know ,. Most of which has a elite ring and egg would reject this idea.
Because they are afraid of losing accept natural fight.
During this time they admitted himself great with the elite ring and egg, what if this arena certainly made ​​it more fair fight . And we can know who is more pro.
Pvp end game controlled only old players who have had their elite ring and egg , PL will be a lot of new players lose because they can not be defead elite ring that took a long time . PL will slowly lose players.
Many players at the end lv not continue the game because the fight is not fair , and go look for another game.
Please think abt this..

AppleNoob
09-28-2014, 01:49 PM
i know ,. Most of which has a elite ring and egg would reject this idea.
Because they are afraid of losing accept natural fight.
During this time they admitted himself great with the elite ring and egg, what if this arena certainly made ​​it more fair fight . And we can know who is more pro.
Pvp end game controlled only old players who have had their elite ring and egg , pl will be a lot of new players lose because they can not be defead elite ring that took a long time . Pl will slowly lose players.
Many players at the end lv not continue the game because the fight is not fair , and go look for another game.
Please think abt this..

hello, boosters??

Matutd
09-28-2014, 07:34 PM
This idea clever no. Because me 3pc kill all noobs easy game. This idea make me struggle fair kill because 3pc no. I need 3pc for kill noob player with 10-20 plat ring

Nihiliste
09-28-2014, 08:04 PM
I defeat u

Rakka
09-29-2014, 05:01 AM
without elite ring and egg Could you beat your opponent with the same gear(plat ring) . if you guys are claiming to act on the pro in this arena , why should fear. because you use the elite ring to beat the opponent and say you noob and I'm pro. Lol coz many pvper with egg and elite ring kill new pvper, this problem will make new player leave this game.

Rakka
09-29-2014, 05:06 AM
we look forward to in the new arena to back instead of removing the existing arena

Epw
09-29-2014, 06:54 AM
No offense, but i always laughing when i see ppl crying over "pvp issues". You, guys, most of the time asking for remove the veteran players elite stuff - which they have earned! - and etc. Why do you want take an advantage as a new player since you havent showed up something ingame yet? You all think its unfair against you, the newbie wanna be pro pvpers cuz you cant defeat the ring owners. Well, the game isnt about to give the newcomers what they are crying for. You have to earn everything by yourself. Theres always a solution. If you cant beat them, join them. Or leave. These are facts. And if u cant deal with it, just delete the game. Im not a pro endgame pvper, dont even have a 2 or 3 pc ring, but i never ever cryed over it. Its always much more easier to ask for something instead of in order to do something..

AppleNoob
09-29-2014, 07:10 AM
No offense, but i always laughing when i see ppl crying over "pvp issues". You, guys, most of the time asking for remove the veteran players elite stuff - which they have earned! - and etc. Why do you want take an advantage as a new player since you havent showed up something ingame yet? You all think its unfair against you, the newbie wanna be pro pvpers cuz you cant defeat the ring owners. Well, the game isnt about to give the newcomers what they are crying for. You have to earn everything by yourself. Theres always a solution. If you cant beat them, join them. Or leave. These are facts. And if u cant deal with it, just delete the game. Im not a pro endgame pvper, dont even have a 2 or 3 pc ring, but i never ever cryed over it. Its always much more easier to ask for something instead of in order to do something..
I personally don't care about 3pcs but it is very difficult for noobs without a ring to even beat 3pcs much less do it consistently. This arena would be a relatively good idea if it prevented boosters.

Skillless
09-29-2014, 07:14 AM
Interesting idea, but what should one blame then when losing?

Rakka
09-29-2014, 09:29 AM
Make new Arena PRO PVP ( not applicable for elite ring/ egg ) Without removing the old arena. So u all can chose which arena u wanna play. If some one challenge u fight in Arena Pro PVP It's up to you receive or not. Why scare if u re PRO so acceapt the challenge. I guess will so many pro with elite ring / egg defeated in this arena.

AppleNoob
09-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Make new Arena PRO PVP ( not applicable for elite ring/ egg ) Without removing the old arena. So u all can chose which arena u wanna play. If some one challenge u fight in Arena Pro PVP It's up to you receive or not. Why scare if u re PRO so acceapt the challenge. I guess will so many pro with elite ring / egg defeated in this arena.

To be honest, many pros with 3pc would still win. The 3pc just makes it even more consistent. A example would be someone without a 3pc wins 2/3 of the time whereas a person with a 3pc wins 3/3 of the time.

Cloudwater
09-30-2014, 12:19 AM
me support Rakka :O

dont RELY on RING/EGG.
work on your PVP SKILL!

:O

AppleNoob
09-30-2014, 06:57 AM
me support Rakka :O

dont RELY on RING/EGG.
work on your PVP SKILL!

:O
Everybody works on their pvp skills.... the ring isn't so op all they have to do is auto. They still have to use SOME strategy.

Rakka
09-30-2014, 02:17 PM
New arena pvp is the place for pro only , they fight and show the best strategy fight pure and same gear. This arena will born PRO PVPer.., without elite ring n egg only plat ring is most fair fighting :: why not why i must scare coz pro is pro without elite ring or egg is still pro in evry arena. So .. Please support this idea !!! ~_~

Skillless
09-30-2014, 02:29 PM
But what about the pvp'ers who can't afford plat rings? :o
And those who can't afford good gear? :o

I think the "FULL NAKED PRO PVP ARENA" would be a solution.

No ring.
No egg.
No gear.
No vanities.
Nothing that would show you had dedication for pl.
Just PRO pvp.

Rakka
10-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Yahh thiss is gud 2. Pure at all...
Only setting ur build and techniquel how to play ur character in arena pro pvp

AppleNoob
10-01-2014, 06:06 AM
Are you guys ignoring me? This idea will not work unless boosting is fixed.

angeldawn
10-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Here's some things you that might help you in game.

If you want no elite rings or eggs do twink pvp. Maybe some lvl 50, 55, 56, 61. Problem solved.

Additionally, if you are playing a friendly game (no trash talking no egos) and are playing against a 'real pro' most 'real pros' I know will take it off if you ask them too. But the minute you start running you mouth, forget it.

Your third option is to play locked rooms with your friends and set the rules for your game.

There is no need to expect STS to recode and make new maps for something you can easily already do in game.

Ppl should stop trying to prove they are 'pro' and enjoy the game. The egos and attitudes in the game is what's killing it. Not the use of rings and eggs.

Skillless
10-01-2014, 06:54 AM
Here's some things you that might help you in game.

If you want no elite rings or eggs do twink pvp. Maybe some lvl 50, 55, 56, 61. Problem solved.

Additionally, if you are playing a friendly game (no trash talking no egos) and are playing against a 'real pro' most 'real pros' I know will take it off if you ask them too. But the minute you start running you mouth, forget it.

Your third option is to play locked rooms with your friends and set the rules for your game.

There is no need to expect STS to recode and make new maps for something you can easily already do in game.

Ppl should stop trying to prove they are 'pro' and enjoy the game. The egos and attitudes in the game is what's killing it. Not the use of rings and eggs.

Sssshhhh, voice of reason! You're killing all the drama! ;)

Meggadon
10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
People with grammar issues who cry about pvp are hilarious! xD

Rakka
10-02-2014, 03:43 AM
Exactly the rules is like twink pvp..
I said NOT DELETE EXISTING ARENA , but MAKE NEW ARENA The rules are as below level 60 (twink pvp) no elite ring no egg.
DO NOT BE AFRAID because the old arena still there.
I know this is problem for a NUB PLAYER who has always admitted he was PRO , because they would be embarrassed if it accepts the challenge to fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP and eventually LOST.
NUB PLAYER who always HIDE behind the ELITE ring and EGG, but lost a fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP.

Cmon all i need more command and support
Thanks..!!!

AppleNoob
10-02-2014, 06:36 AM
Exactly the rules is like twink pvp..
I said NOT DELETE EXISTING ARENA , but MAKE NEW ARENA The rules are as below level 60 (twink pvp) no elite ring no egg.
DO NOT BE AFRAID because the old arena still there.
I know this is problem for a NUB PLAYER who has always admitted he was PRO , because they would be embarrassed if it accepts the challenge to fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP and eventually LOST.
NUB PLAYER who always HIDE behind the ELITE ring and EGG, but lost a fight in the NEW ARENA PRO PVP.

Cmon all i need more command and support
Thanks..!!!
Now your just raging about other people having eggs and 3pcs.

Meggadon
10-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Lmao just cap 77 and quit crying about ring lol. There are pros like cloak who don't use ring or egg. Why don't you try to complain less and play without ring. And, yusosrs?

angeldawn
10-03-2014, 03:36 PM
From a business standpoint, it is not wise for STS to do this. It is expensive to this for the 3 ppl who want it and are to lazy to create their own game or twink.

I would be disappointed if STS wasted their resources on this when other things are needed more.

Rakka
10-03-2014, 05:36 PM
If you do not mind then Agree , added to the new arena Pro pvp . And we can see the game is getting crowded and exciting.
If a new arena is made then this will be a challenge for elite ring / egg player, if they are still good /pro in the new arena.
Prove your greatness in this new arena Pro PvP, Real Pro or Real Nub (^^)

U must know i have elite ring but I support this idea to materialize because I see a lot of great new players quit . They are always disturbed by the old players who have always relied on the power of the elite ring/ egg . The fight is not fair. I am sure the player that has the elite ring/ eggs will not dare to enter a new arena pro pvp. If lost they will definitely embarrassed during this turns out they were stupid/nub.

The TrutH

tarlan
10-04-2014, 09:47 AM
if people dont have plat its not fair to use the plat rings either so I would say no rings at all
also not everyone can afford savage,swift,fiery, or lustrous sets so it should be like only cyber sets, since everyone can just do quest to get
also stats from your face would be deactivated while in the PROPROPRO MASTER ARENA

angeldawn
10-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Rakka

All you and your comments do is put old players down. You are clueless to how old players feel. U obviously didn't read my first comment. I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to insult players you don't even know.

At this point, I'm not even sure you're just not looking for attention.

I suggest you get happy with yourself and stop trying to prove you are better than you are. If you were as good as you think you would not need this thread.

If you constantly feel like you have something to prove you obviously aren't enjoying the game. Learn to enjoy it as it is and if you really need to try to prove yourself make a locked game and have them come.

There is no reason at all STS needs to implement this. The players are able to create this environment themselves. It is not something STS should waste money on. There is no return of investment on it. It would be better to work on pvp balance or new vanities to generate money. Not create something that already exists.

Allen1234
10-04-2014, 01:08 PM
LoL

Rakka
10-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Rakka

All you and your comments do is put old players down. You are clueless to how old players feel. U obviously didn't read my first comment. I would appreciate it if you stopped trying to insult players you don't even know.

At this point, I'm not even sure you're just not looking for attention.

I suggest you get happy with yourself and stop trying to prove you are better than you are. If you were as good as you think you would not need this thread.

If you constantly feel like you have something to prove you obviously aren't enjoying the game. Learn to enjoy it as it is and if you really need to try to prove yourself make a locked game and have them come.

There is no reason at all STS needs to implement this. The players are able to create this environment themselves. It is not something STS should waste money on. There is no return of investment on it. It would be better to work on pvp balance or new vanities to generate money. Not create something that already exists.

I dont mean to make old player down.
Ok ..!! Peace..!!
Let's forget about the differences of old and new players.

Arena is made for players who have a pure fighting ability, for anyone who is convinced by his greatness can enter this arena.
Because this arena arena called pro pvper, Where all players can only use the additional ring plate. Each player who likes to pvp would have been easier to have a ring plate.
This enought fair we know this is true.
Black is black and white is white where the same right we know.
Every battle is won or lost will get a point, this point can be seen all the players. Can not hide.
Hopefully this idea gets sympathy from the developer and can be fulfilled as soon as possible.

REMEMBER...
HELP NUB IS GUD KARMA
Thank you all
GBU

tarlan
10-05-2014, 01:12 PM
I dont mean to make old player down.
Ok ..!! Peace..!!
Let's forget about the differences of old and new players.

Arena is made for players who have a pure fighting ability, for anyone who is convinced by his greatness can enter this arena.
Because this arena arena called pro pvper, Where all players can only use the additional ring plate. Each player who likes to pvp would have been easier to have a ring plate.
This enought fair we know this is true.
Black is black and white is white where the same right we know.
Every battle is won or lost will get a point, this point can be seen all the players. Can not hide.
Hopefully this idea gets sympathy from the developer and can be fulfilled as soon as possible.

REMEMBER...
HELP NUB IS GUD KARMA
Thank you all
GBU
what is a ring plate

bearuang
10-13-2014, 07:52 PM
I know eggs and elite rings and egg can make someone get better stats (i dont have too), but ur thread isnt purpose to balance but its just form of ur jealousy i think

tarlan
10-13-2014, 08:26 PM
I know eggs and elite rings and egg can make someone get better stats (i dont have too), but ur thread isnt purpose to balance but its just form of ur jealousy i think

wise words from someone not jealous
learn from him