PDA

View Full Version : Return of grimm !! :)

ibighunk
09-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Hi !
Please add grimm for 3-4 days only....as a tradable pet egg...
Dont make it available for whole 21 days .
Keep it rare !! :)
Thank u,
~ HUNK

radagan
09-24-2014, 10:57 PM
If u want rare,why as a egg?

ibighunk
09-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Bro if it come for 21 days either lootable or platinum purchase ..it will not be rare ;)

Hectororius
09-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Making it an egg even for 30 minutes will completely devalue the Grimm.

I'd rather they release a new pet than re release old pets. Its a shame really what they've done with the mythic pets, but I understand why they have done it.
I'd rather they release

ibighunk
09-24-2014, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=Hectororius;1841836
Its a shame really what they've done with the mythic pets, but I understand why they have done it.
I'd rather they release[/QUOTE]

Bro its a bless to F2P players :)

Zylx
09-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Making it an egg even for 30 minutes will completely devalue the Grimm.

I'd rather they release a new pet than re release old pets. Its a shame really what they've done with the mythic pets, but I understand why they have done it.
I'd rather they release

Personally, i believe the mythic pets should be available during a single week of the year, and no more. Having the egg obtainable in a difficult special quest (maybe grinding 50 bosses) which could be taken on for a certain amount of plat, but leaving a shortcut in the stable for 250 plat to keep the market from being too flooded. Unfortunately, STS wouldn't gain as much money as they would if they kept the egg purchasable with 250 plat, so it likely will not happen.

They should have grimm available on the weekend of halloween, bring back ewen and squash for the whole event just so those who weren't here last year could get them, and release new 2014 pets for the whole event.