PDA

View Full Version : Elite lost expedition

Sharisiggies
01-28-2011, 12:16 PM
I have been working on the yeti and snowball quests for days and getting very little out of it... what's worse is that I don't even get any XP out of it and have to beg my friends to play because they don't get anything out of it and it's WAY to hard to even attempt by ourselves. PLEASE at least let us get xp in that area... I don't care if it's few and far between... just make it worth wild for my friends to help me out since it's taking forever.

nazgulking
01-28-2011, 02:31 PM
I'm doing quest runs in order for all my chars to have those 2 quests done before the new campaign arrives. 2 chars done now and 2 to go. Be sure to add nazgulwarrior and nazgulking :)

Fyrce
01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm trying to complete them as well. Also a few characters to go. I'm pretty sure we're not only ones. What I do is check to see if there are Nightmares games when I'm between games. I like Snowball level, but other levels can work. The number of games seem to go in waves, so it's worth it to check periodically. Any game w/ 1 50 or a couple level 30s will work.

Royce
01-28-2011, 04:25 PM
You do gain XP there but the campaign is technically meant for up to level 30, so you stop gaining XP at 33 (and gain reduced XP after 30).

Ona
01-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, you can easily find ppl farming this place because they look either for good lvl30 gears or for pelts/sb. So, XP is not needed to bring ppl there. Besides, now that we can use pots there, you don't even need to be 5 skilled players to succeed.
It may seem long but you'll pass through those quests (and you will have a decent collection of iceberg, brain-freeze and shivering items that you can sell/use)...

Physiologic
01-28-2011, 04:47 PM
I have been working on the yeti and snowball quests for days and getting very little out of it... what's worse is that I don't even get any XP out of it and have to beg my friends to play because they don't get anything out of it and it's WAY to hard to even attempt by ourselves. PLEASE at least let us get xp in that area... I don't care if it's few and far between... just make it worth wild for my friends to help me out since it's taking forever.

I recommend you to hold off on that quest for now, and come back when you're higher leveled. If you're that desperate to finish, just add me in-game (Physiologic)

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 02:33 PM
I saw a level 30 who had all quests done yesterday o.O

The rates are meant to be slow, its not a quest that you should be able to finish in a hour.

Sharisiggies
01-29-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm level 36 with pretty good equipt and getting killed left and right.
I do have 2 other characters but they are really low.
I don't want it to take an hour to finish.. but my friends with high levels that completed it don't like going back because they don't get xp....

Shaazatie
Sciazafie
Sciuzite

Pharcyde
01-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Your not gonna have fun in Ao3 or Shadow Elite Dungeon. Even with potions, you can get slaughtered there.

Frozen Nightmares is meant to be done at level 30, the quests are kinda sorta. They only really serve a purpose to get weapons, but you will get lvl 33, and better weapons come out at 35. Almost not worth it at all.

In order to do frozen nightmares:

You need to have a good party setup and the gears need to be at least purple. Now with potions, its pretty hard to die in Frozen Nightmares.