PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about creating a new guild.

Zylx
09-25-2014, 02:42 AM
A lot of my old friends are gone (like:i everyone else), and so i'd like to find a way to make new friends. So, i figured, what better way to do so than to create a new guild? I've met most of my old friends back in my GM days, so i'm sure i can meet some more!

I would be holding the guild on my rogue (i believe i have an empty guild named "Real" sitting on an inactive alt). I guess the main purpose of the guild would be to chat, develop friendships, and maybe even go on a few runs together or help out other players. Hopefully this kind of thing will drive me to play again.

To all of my forum friends, if you have an alt that isn't in a guild yet, i'd love to have you! I still havent decided if i'll do this yet, but if i get enough response on it, then i might end up kicking the guild back up.

If you might be interested in any way, post here along with your IGN or message me. I'll discuss things more a little later when it's not 12:43 AM lol. I need some z's -_-.

Dradow
09-25-2014, 02:48 AM
Lol I'll Join U If U Make It... Been Guild Less For A Few Months Now
IGN: Dradow

I'm Sure I Seen U In Outpost Once...

Zylx
09-25-2014, 03:00 AM
Lol I'll Join U If U Make It... Been Guild Less For A Few Months Now
IGN: Dradow

Thanks Dradow. I remember you from Real in Arcane Battlegrounds :)

Dradow
09-25-2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks Dradow. I remember you from Real in Arcane Battlegrounds :)
Anytime

ibighunk
09-25-2014, 03:30 AM
Being gm is very hard job :) ....u may even got tired :)

SacredKnight
09-25-2014, 04:29 AM
IGN: Sacredsrogue

PM my main, you know the toon name ;) or PM me via Forums

Dex Scene
09-25-2014, 04:30 AM
I can bring my level 29 alt warrior join you if you want zylx

Thorluffy
09-25-2014, 04:44 AM
i have another idea to offer you. Why not join my guild at lvl 25/26? My guild name is 'is feeling awesome'. I do as what other twink guilds will do-pvp. What makes us difference is that we advocate for fair fight, develop true friendship with each other not only in game but in real life too and we love to talk and make fun of each others in the guild! XD think abt it haha.

IGN: Thorluffy

ClumsyCactus
09-25-2014, 05:50 AM
Well,if you make it, my alt "dystopic" would be glad to join.

obee
09-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Good luck zylx!!! Have fun with it :)

Xeusx
09-25-2014, 08:23 AM
Xeusx want to haunt your guild.

#Hauntingissogood.

Kopikao
09-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Just do it Zylx, I can see there are much support.
BTW, if you never try, you'll never know.
Good Luck and keep enjoying the game. :)

Chrisaetoshawker
09-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Find an awesome guild name then ill join;)
Ign: nonplat

Zylx
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Being gm is very hard job :) ....u may even got tired :)

Yup. I used to be a GM a looong time ago. I only left so i could take a break from the game. Being a GM was such a blast for me. I met awesome friends, and i managed to stay away from the pvp drama. It was very difficult, but i love being a leader. I've taken leadership classes all throughout high school, managed a few clubs, and i often-times manage my fellow lifeguards. So i am ready to manage a guild.

i have another idea to offer you. Why not join my guild at lvl 25/26? My guild name is 'is feeling awesome'. I do as what other twink guilds will do-pvp. What makes us difference is that we advocate for fair fight, develop true friendship with each other not only in game but in real life too and we love to talk and make fun of each others in the guild! XD think abt it haha.

IGN: Thorluffy

Thank you for your kind offer, thor, but i plan to make it to cap. I've got another rogue that i would be leveling to 26 so when that happens, i'd love to join you :).

Good luck zylx!!! Have fun with it :)

Thank you obee! :)

Xeusx want to haunt your guild.

#Hauntingissogood.

Silly nab. Dont make me call the ghostbusters on you! xD

#Whoyougonnacall?

Just do it Zylx, I can see there are much support.
BTW, if you never try, you'll never know.
Good Luck and keep enjoying the game. :)

Thank you for your support, Kopikao :)

Find an awesome guild name then ill join;)
Ign: nonplat

The guild name is <Real> :)

Seoratrek
09-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Closing this by OP's request.