PDA

View Full Version : A question about Halloween vanities

Titanium
09-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Are Halloween vanities coming back this year? Including Jack O'Lantern Guise .

ClumsyCactus
09-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Please no more Jack O lantern... I dont want another extremely ugly rogue hat that clogs up the vanity market >.<
If it gets modified to look kinda like the warrior one i want it back tho

mrshield
09-25-2014, 07:39 AM
Jack o lantern is good to.

Betrayer armor + jack o lantern helm = deadly look :DDD

Gensin
09-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Definetly not please, Im still hoarding and warrior and sorcerer jack o lantern heads are getting expensive.

Titanium
09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Definetly not please, Im still hoarding and warrior and sorcerer jack o lantern heads are getting expensive.

Same situation here. If they want to release same Halloween vanities this year then let's release them all. Let's have a Commando Weekend. Let's have a Kraken Weekend. Let's have Arlors during December !

I personally don't want a comeback of any vanity that was released in the past and now is discontinued !

Hionadera
09-25-2014, 02:15 PM
I doubt there will be releasing the same vanities as per last year halloween. Sts have nv been coming out with the same vanities all tis times. If so all the prices will drop significantly and nv a special rare vanity.

I'm looking forward to some nice event / vanities during halloween :D

Kumsaati
09-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Same situation here. If they want to release same Halloween vanities this year then let's release them all. Let's have a Commando Weekend. Let's have a Kraken Weekend. Let's have Arlors during December !

+1+1 hahaha

Derezzzed
09-26-2014, 08:45 PM
We all know how Christmas last year with Arlors "returning" went down... Regardless if you get an answer here you won't know till the day of the event

SacredKnight
09-26-2014, 08:48 PM
No, new vanities will be back instead of the old just as it has and will be ;)

hercthegod
09-27-2014, 12:42 PM
I WANT A JACK'O LANTERN VANITY ARMOR!!! B)

Ign: Manipulativ

ColdBlahd
09-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Please no more Jack O lantern... I dont want another extremely ugly rogue hat that clogs up the vanity market >.<
If it gets modified to look kinda like the warrior one i want it back tho
Umm... the Jack o' Lantern Guise for Rogue is BA.