PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark

Khicho
09-25-2014, 11:06 AM
I wanted to take a minute to thank STS for the recent changes made to the Bulwark. In my opinion they hit the nail on the head! This was the best upgrade that has done for warriors in many seasons. Thank you!!!!

There seems to be a lot people complaining (mostly sorcerers) about the upgrade but the changes that were made balanced pvp perfectly. Before rogues simply dominated pvp and EVERYONE in it. With this change it leveled the playing ground and it was SO needed! It is important to say that they didnt go to far with the upgrade as well. I consider myself to be a pro end game player and Rogues still dominate warriors in 1v1 even with the change but it is a MUCH better fight!

Bottom line they did good!!! Please do not make any unnecessary changes to it! Over time Sorcerers will see the true benefit of this weapon in PVE and PVP as it actually helps them as well.

As a suggestion, Sorcerers should be given some type of jugg skill. This would help to balance them better.

Ipoopsy
09-25-2014, 08:35 PM
I wanted to take a minute to thank STS for the recent changes made to the Bulwark. In my opinion they hit the nail on the head! This was the best upgrade that has done for warriors in many seasons. Thank you!!!!

There seems to be a lot people complaining (mostly sorcerers) about the upgrade but the changes that were made balanced pvp perfectly. Before rogues simply dominated pvp and EVERYONE in it. With this change it leveled the playing ground and it was SO needed! It is important to say that they didnt go to far with the upgrade as well. I consider myself to be a pro end game player and Rogues still dominate warriors in 1v1 even with the change but it is a MUCH better fight!

Bottom line they did good!!! Please do not make any unnecessary changes to it! Over time Sorcerers will see the true benefit of this weapon in PVE and PVP as it actually helps them as well.

As a suggestion, Sorcerers should be given some type of jugg skill. This would help to balance them better.

It's call their shield.